Artimus Pyledriver on L@W Tonight

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Mon October 3rd, 2005, 5:12 pm

Pat wrote:This is the funniest thread ever.
And why is Artimus Pyledriver hanging around these messageboards. I thought it was for metal music.
Oh snap.

dave slocum

Post by dave slocum » Mon October 3rd, 2005, 5:44 pm

holly wrote:
And why is Artimus Pyledriver hanging around these messageboards. I thought it was for metal music.
Oh snap.

well, for us, I'll just end it here with this:

we've been involved with the metal scene in atlanta for 15+ years. Bands such as DIN, Bible Belt Byproduct, Millers Tale, and Various Hardcore/Metal bands where all catalyst to our current project. We have no need to prove our credibility to you guys, we do pretty damn well on our own. Holly maybe in reality you are a decent person, but you come off as fuckin bitch, and thats a shame. Your in the position to promote bands, but it' very obvious "cool factor" is a leading cause your bad atttitude. Daniel is a cool guy, we got it straight, the whole wrek thing was never something I've really been into, couple of our guys have done it before, and well it's just not really our thing, sorry.

I've been listing to wreckage for many years, and as somebody who knows this scene back and forth, I can tell ya this: Metal's been here a long time, welcome aboard.
Last edited by dave slocum on Mon October 3rd, 2005, 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Mon October 3rd, 2005, 5:46 pm

are you guys still going to find me?

dave slocum

Post by dave slocum » Mon October 3rd, 2005, 5:47 pm

necroodin wrote:are you guys still going to find me?
Do we need to?

Mike
WREKage Staff

Post by Mike » Mon October 3rd, 2005, 8:45 pm

dave slocum wrote:
holly wrote:
Oh snap.

we've been involved with the metal scene in atlanta for 15+ years. Bands such as DIN, Bible Belt Byproduct, Millers Tale, and Various Hardcore/Metal bands where all catalyst to our current project. We have no need to prove our credibility to you guys, we do pretty damn well on our own. Holly maybe in reality you are a decent person, but you come off as fuckin bitch, and thats a shame. Your in the position to promote bands, but it' very obvious "cool factor" is a leading cause your bad atttitude. Daniel is a cool guy, we got it straight, the whole wrek thing was never something I've really been into, couple of our guys have done it before, and well it's just not really our thing, sorry.

I've been listing to wreckage for many years, and as somebody who knows this scene back and forth, I can tell ya this: Metal's been here a long time, welcome aboard.
If you don't have to prove shit to anyone, stop coming around and threatening to beat people up because they said some shit about your band.
Cool factor has nothing to do with it. I'd say you guys invoke the "douche factor".

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Mon October 3rd, 2005, 10:13 pm

dave slocum wrote:
holly wrote:
Oh snap.

You threaten my friends like some fucking unevolved piece of shit and you expect me to want to promote you?

Go fuck yourself; I do my job because I want to, not because I get paid and HAVE to do it. If you have a problem and want to come here to start shit, YOU'RE the one burning bridges, NOT me.

andyb

Post by andyb » Mon October 3rd, 2005, 10:28 pm

ill knock your teeth out wrote:
necroodin wrote:Keep your pointless shittalking to yourself son. The Amoebic Dyentery hoards will fill your Artimus with massive piles of steaming green shit [regurgitated].

this is crap ,ill find you and we will talk
Travis
talk who fuckin talks any more. lets see some fuckin action. gang bangs preferably. and holly i didnt know you were serious about the fight LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!! no really id rather not. id hate to get my ass kicked by some skank. p.s. artimis pyle of shit driver is some pretty funny shit. but i wouldnt brag about opening for devil driver. they suck too.
hope you all fucking rot

andyb

Post by andyb » Mon October 3rd, 2005, 10:36 pm

HEY ARTIMIS

hope you all fucking rot

andyb

Post by andyb » Mon October 3rd, 2005, 10:39 pm

AND DAVE SLOW CUM

hope you all fucking rot

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Tue October 4th, 2005, 6:01 am

I don't know ask the Travis guy. I'll be waiting next to the see-saw with a strap-on after recess is over.

dave slocum

Post by dave slocum » Tue October 4th, 2005, 6:35 am

Mike, watch your mouth.

AM: im sure you doods are "Totally metal"

holly, we've been killing the atl metal scenne waaaay before your tired ass came along. 10 years ago, while you wer're tryin to figure out how that little stink box between your legs works, we we're blowin up amps and minds at place's like the scrap bar, wreck room, etc....

your young and stupid, I NEVER asked YOU to promote us (like we need YOUR help hahaha)your idea of metal is false, and ultimitly you will leave this town and be forgotten.

we, on the other hand, will not be. We are stalwarts of the atl music scene, and quite respected for our sounds.

funny how l@W has now asked us TWICE to do their program....

fuckin college kids, think they know it all..........

yes, you will continue to hide behind your keyboard.

you will never talk shit to us in person.

so it's all really a moot point.

I think I'll stay here awhile, seems like fun.........

go fuck yourself, we're out to play with devildriver.

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Tue October 4th, 2005, 7:42 am

Definately the greatest thread ever.

Mike
WREKage Staff

Post by Mike » Tue October 4th, 2005, 8:00 am

dave slocum wrote:
we, on the other hand, will not be. We are stalwarts of the atl music scene, and quite respected for our sounds.
Keep telling yourself that.
dave slocum wrote:
That's what the show does, book bands to play on it. It's not like you're special because you got asked to play.
dave slocum wrote: yes, you will continue to hide behind your keyboard.
you will never talk shit to us in person.
As will you, so what's the point in stating that?

So after all this time of playing and being an "awesome" band in atlanta, you still haven't gotten any bigger? hmm.....
Last edited by Mike on Tue October 4th, 2005, 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Tue October 4th, 2005, 8:02 am

dave slocum wrote:Mike, watch your mouth.
Or what?
holly, we've been killing the atl metal scenne waaaay before your tired ass came along. 10 years ago, while you wer're tryin to figure out how that little stink box between your legs works, we we're blowin up amps and minds at place's like the scrap bar, wreck room, etc....
Yes, I was 11 ten years ago.
Good call invoking the age argument.
That's what we call having no argument at all.
P.S. I didn't get my period til I was 12.
your young and stupid, I NEVER asked YOU to promote us (like we need YOUR help hahaha)your idea of metal is false, and ultimitly you will leave this town and be forgotten.
you're = you + are
your = ownership
Get into it.

& goddamn right I'm leaving this fucking town.
Atlanta is a goddamn joke, and I'll be leaving skidmarks to go live in NYC or Germany.

Holy shit, so you have a small dick, too?
Who would have guessed?
fuckin college kids, think they know it all..........
$10 says you have a menial labor job.
& the reason your intelligence was brought into question is because you're talking shit to a bunch of dudes on a message board like a faggot.
You want to try and say that no one will come say this shit to you in person, but you're not going to pony up, either.
NEWSFLASH: THAT MAKES YOU JUST AS MUCH OF A PUSSY.
go fuck yourself, we're out to play with devildriver.
Devildriver is fucking shitty.
End of story.
If you think Devildriver is metal, then maybe you're the one who needs a lesson.
Bringing my taste into the matter is moot as well, considering I never proclaimed that anything I listened to was outright metal.

dave slocum

Post by dave slocum » Tue October 4th, 2005, 8:28 am

don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out whore.

NYC: wow, way to live on the edge. I'd be surprised if you've even been there.

Mike: we're at room 8 at Avatar, our shows are listed on our site. We talk shit about kickin ass BECAUSE WE CAN!

menial job eh?

I'm now own my second home, I have a collection of hotrods, got more shit than I can shake a stick at. how the fuck did i get all that?

Good thing you only bet $10, you fucking slit.

We own you bitch. if any of your mall-topic goth faggots wanna come drink a beer with us:

we'll we're usually at The Star Bar, Highlander, or The local. You can catch us at Liberty Tattoo on the weekend nights, just look for all the hot-rod's.

or, you can just stay OTP where you belong.

fuckin kids.......