Balck Dalia Murder, Nile, Skeltonwitch

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed March 28th, 2012, 11:16 pm

Pat wrote:
SlashAndThrash wrote:Also 2 out of the 3 band names in the title are spelled wrong. Good promotion Failbert.
Youre the only person in the world with multiple personality disorder where every personality is the exact same person.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahhahahahhahahahahha
your church was turned into an abortion clinic and we use it all the time... sluts!!!

ratanda
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by ratanda » Thu March 29th, 2012, 12:22 pm

Albert Kagan wrote:
SlashAndThrash wrote:Are you aware that it takes more than just posting on the same internet where you found out about the show to be a promoter? You arent a promoter and your promotion "company" or whatever is a bigger joke than war against christ. You now have 3 usernames, fucking weird and pathetic.

"hey im promoting this show now" no you arent. Youre talking about it on I_LOVE_ZUCKERPENIS. Get a fucking clue
nEw WoRlD cHaOs isn't me...
Then why'd you reply?

Vhyle

Post by Vhyle » Thu March 29th, 2012, 9:24 pm

ratanda wrote:
Albert Kagan wrote:
SlashAndThrash wrote:Are you aware that it takes more than just posting on the same internet where you found out about the show to be a promoter? You arent a promoter and your promotion "company" or whatever is a bigger joke than war against christ. You now have 3 usernames, fucking weird and pathetic.

"hey im promoting this show now" no you arent. Youre talking about it on I_LOVE_ZUCKERPENIS. Get a fucking clue
nEw WoRlD cHaOs isn't me...
Then why'd you reply?
I was wondering the same thing.

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Thu March 29th, 2012, 10:33 pm

Matt wrote:
Pat wrote:
SlashAndThrash wrote:Also 2 out of the 3 band names in the title are spelled wrong. Good promotion Failbert.
Youre the only person in the world with multiple personality disorder where every personality is the exact same person.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahhahahahhahahahahha
that made me :lol:

@yellowthewhite - haha that's true except for the calculus and physics classes there. I know from experience! I don't think it's humanly possible to make those classes easy at all. Now, I'm in grad school thinking about how I miss those days lol 8)

ok carry on!
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

yellowthewhite

Post by yellowthewhite » Thu March 29th, 2012, 11:21 pm

Metalfreak wrote: @yellowthewhite - haha that's true except for the calculus and physics classes there. I know from experience! I don't think it's humanly possible to make those classes easy at all. Now, I'm in grad school thinking about how I miss those days lol 8)
The people I've meet that struggle with calc 1 are the same people who said they struggled with college algebra and pre-calc. These people are also completely brain dead.
I'M THE KING OF SWEDEN AND I RIDE A WALRUS

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Thu March 29th, 2012, 11:33 pm

yellowthewhite wrote:
Metalfreak wrote: @yellowthewhite - haha that's true except for the calculus and physics classes there. I know from experience! I don't think it's humanly possible to make those classes easy at all. Now, I'm in grad school thinking about how I miss those days lol 8)
The people I've meet that struggle with calc 1 are the same people who said they struggled with college algebra and pre-calc. These people are also completely brain dead.
yeah I didn't struggle with any of those thankfully (cause I'm not retarded lol). I took precalc and calc I at GA State when I was getting my bachelors. I took calc II, III and differential equations at GA Perimeter and managed to gets As and Bs in all of them but I had to work my ass off for those grades!

haha I guess that seems totally backwards...I got my degree in geography from GSU first, was told I needed more math and physics before I could start a masters in meteorology so that's why I went to GPC since I was paying out of my own pocket at that point. I guess I should have known I needed those classes before but I had no guidance whatsoever from anyone. My parents had no fucking clue (neither went to college) and the school counselors didn't know either.

xforeverxmetalx

Post by xforeverxmetalx » Thu March 29th, 2012, 11:52 pm

Metalfreak wrote:
yellowthewhite wrote:
yeah I didn't struggle with any of those thankfully (cause I'm not retarded lol). I took precalc and calc I at GA State when I was getting my bachelors. I took calc II, III and differential equations at GA Perimeter and managed to gets As and Bs in all of them but I had to work my ass off for those grades!

haha I guess that seems totally backwards...I got my degree in geography from GSU first, was told I needed more math and physics before I could start a masters in meteorology so that's why I went to GPC since I was paying out of my own pocket at that point. I guess I should have known I needed those classes before but I had no guidance whatsoever from anyone. My parents had no fucking clue (neither went to college) and the school counselors didn't know either.
You're working on a master's in meteorology? That's fricken awesome, I love the weather, even considered studying it myself. Actually I literally just finished watching a movie about tornados. :D Would even love to chase them, too bad the tours are expensive, lol.

yellowthewhite

Post by yellowthewhite » Fri March 30th, 2012, 12:41 am

Metalfreak wrote:
yellowthewhite wrote:

If people actually approached subjects in the correct way then they would be fine. You knew you had to work hard to get good grades (basically what every college student should know/do). Sadly, that's more than I can say for half of the idiots I've met that ask for help. It's specially disgusting when they act like general studies is a legitimate degree.

In Ruins

Post by In Ruins » Fri March 30th, 2012, 9:13 am

yeah kagan I bet you're not even very good at math!!

You sound like a fucking chili dog nerd yellowthewhite

yellowthewhite

Post by yellowthewhite » Fri March 30th, 2012, 10:11 am

In Ruins wrote:yeah kagan I bet you're not even very good at math!!

You sound like a fucking chili dog nerd yellowthewhite

what you got against chili dogs? they're fucking good

Brian
WREKage Staff

Post by Brian » Fri March 30th, 2012, 1:35 pm

I won tickets to this from the Masquerade I_LOVE_ZUCKERPENIS. Whoever writes the best haiku about Karl Sanders gets to be my +1.

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Fri March 30th, 2012, 1:35 pm

xforeverxmetalx wrote:
You're working on a master's in meteorology? That's fricken awesome, I love the weather, even considered studying it myself. Actually I literally just finished watching a movie about tornados. :D Would even love to chase them, too bad the tours are expensive, lol.
haha yeah tornadoes are fucking awesome...if you want to study it, take all the math classes you can lol

SlashAndThrash

Post by SlashAndThrash » Fri March 30th, 2012, 2:16 pm

Brian wrote:I won tickets to this from the Masquerade I_LOVE_ZUCKERPENIS. Whoever writes the best haiku about Karl Sanders gets to be my +1.
Old Karl Sanders, eh?
Too bad guitar ain't chicken
Colonel Sanders lives
G.O.R.E.
Billy and Agnes wrote:JUST LIKE HAVING A WAAART REMOOOVED

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Fri March 30th, 2012, 2:21 pm

This thread is probably more deserving of this:
In the other thread, Ryan wrote:Karl likes Egypt shit
The Sphinx is pretty hot, dude.
Mummy boner now
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

log^Anarchy

Post by log^Anarchy » Fri March 30th, 2012, 2:27 pm

Hey, you fat nigger
You're not Egyptian, dumbass
Suck my dick, champ