Balck Dalia Murder, Nile, Skeltonwitch

post your opinions about shows. A full event calendar is available.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

nEw WoRlD cHaOs

Balck Dalia Murder, Nile, Skeltonwitch

Post by nEw WoRlD cHaOs » Wed March 28th, 2012, 1:57 pm

At the Masquerade. I am promoting this.

HEAVY FUCKIN METAL

Hail_Satan

Post by Hail_Satan » Wed March 28th, 2012, 1:57 pm

Metal!

MS_39455
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by MS_39455 » Wed March 28th, 2012, 2:17 pm

nEw WoRlD cHaOs

Post by nEw WoRlD cHaOs » Wed March 28th, 2012, 2:25 pm

K.

SlashAndThrash

Post by SlashAndThrash » Wed March 28th, 2012, 3:46 pm

Are you aware that it takes more than just posting on the same internet where you found out about the show to be a promoter? You arent a promoter and your promotion "company" or whatever is a bigger joke than war against christ. You now have 3 usernames, fucking weird and pathetic.

"hey im promoting this show now" no you arent. Youre talking about it on I_LOVE_ZUCKERPENIS. Get a fucking clue
G.O.R.E.
Billy and Agnes wrote:JUST LIKE HAVING A WAAART REMOOOVED

Kaganator

Post by Kaganator » Wed March 28th, 2012, 3:48 pm

SlashAndThrash wrote:Are you aware that it takes more than just posting on the same internet where you found out about the show to be a promoter? You arent a promoter and your promotion "company" or whatever is a bigger joke than war against christ. You now have 3 usernames, fucking weird and pathetic.

"hey im promoting this show now" no you arent. Youre talking about it on I_LOVE_ZUCKERPENIS. Get a fucking clue
nEw WoRlD cHaOs isn't me...Plus, I could care less if it's an actual "company". I actually promote stuff online. If you don't like it, then don't subscribe to the New World Chaos (Promotions) page.

SlashAndThrash

Post by SlashAndThrash » Wed March 28th, 2012, 4:06 pm

Its obviously you you fucking freak
G.O.R.E.

Kaganator

Post by Kaganator » Wed March 28th, 2012, 4:07 pm

SlashAndThrash wrote:Its obviously you you fucking freak
New.World.Chaos.Promotion is the official page. The other one was done by some other person.

SlashAndThrash

Post by SlashAndThrash » Wed March 28th, 2012, 4:12 pm

Im sure so many people, in atlanta, share your vision of a world where nothing is accomplished.

Literally everything you do is a slap in the face to real bands and musicians. If you want to promote this show, print out some paper flyers and go hand them out in your remedial classes
G.O.R.E.

Kaganator

Post by Kaganator » Wed March 28th, 2012, 4:17 pm

SlashAndThrash wrote:Im sure so many people, in atlanta, share your vision of a world where nothing is accomplished.

Literally everything you do is a slap in the face to real bands and musicians. If you want to promote this show, print out some paper flyers and go hand them out in your remedial classes
Funny. Except I'm not in any remedial classes. I do have like 20 fliers for 3 shows at The Local whose fliers I am giving out. Once again, you failed to get your facts straight about me.

BlackRoija
WREKage Staff

Post by BlackRoija » Wed March 28th, 2012, 5:24 pm

SlashAndThrash

Post by SlashAndThrash » Wed March 28th, 2012, 5:52 pm

Also 2 out of the 3 band names in the title are spelled wrong. Good promotion Failbert.
Youre the only person in the world with multiple personality disorder where every personality is the exact same person.
G.O.R.E.

Nyarlathotep

Post by Nyarlathotep » Wed March 28th, 2012, 6:19 pm

SlashAndThrash wrote:Also 2 out of the 3 band names in the title are spelled wrong. Good promotion Failbert.
Youre the only person in the world with multiple personality disorder where every personality is the exact same person.
:lol:
Diana wrote: God damn fuckin shit
The Crawling Chaos

Pat

Post by Pat » Wed March 28th, 2012, 7:44 pm

SlashAndThrash wrote:Also 2 out of the 3 band names in the title are spelled wrong. Good promotion Failbert.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

yellowthewhite

Post by yellowthewhite » Wed March 28th, 2012, 9:21 pm

Albert Kagan wrote:
SlashAndThrash wrote:Im sure so many people, in atlanta, share your vision of a world where nothing is accomplished.

Funny. Except I'm not in any remedial classes. I do have like 20 fliers for 3 shows at The Local whose fliers I am giving out. Once again, you failed to get your facts straight about me.
someone told me you go to perimeter college or some other dumb ass school, if you can even call a place like that a school, like that. So you're in a stupid fucking remedial community college, therefore all your classes are fucking remedial you fucking faggot
I'M THE KING OF SWEDEN AND I RIDE A WALRUS