Nervous, but intensed

open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Tue September 28th, 2004, 11:06 pm

If you go to a death metal show to pick up chicks, kindly please kill yourself.

The only hot girls there will be girlfriends/wives of the bands, and ifyou're lucky there might be one decent looking unattached girl in the crowd... for the most part the rest of them are ugly bulldyke lumberjack types in black mesh shirts and platform boots with raccoon eye makeup. :t01l3t:

soulvoid

Post by soulvoid » Wed September 29th, 2004, 2:01 am

That was a fucking funny comment Greg , TRUE VERY TRUE

Kill Yourself AHaAHAHAHAHA

Chris Masochist

Post by Chris Masochist » Wed September 29th, 2004, 9:52 am

I didn't want to pick up any chicks at a metal show, I was just wondering.

mrjumping
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by mrjumping » Wed September 29th, 2004, 11:17 am

Goth Quakes :ev1l:

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by BlazeTSU » Wed September 29th, 2004, 1:03 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-fukrholestkhed+Sep 26 2004, 10:32 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fukrholestkhed @ Sep 26 2004, 10:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> ive never seen anything happen to any black guys at a show, ive only seen fights between skinheads and hispanics [/quote]
i don't know about that man. i've been going to almost every show in atlanta since '95 and i've come to realize that skinheads aren't retarded enough to mess with any of the mexican metalheads. the mexican metalheads are a crazy bunch and the skinheads aren't silly enough to try stuff with them.

does anyone remember the older mexican looking guy that used to hang out with all the white power guys??? he had long hair and a mustache, he used to be at all the extreme metal shows and stumbled around the pit the whole time. one time he kicked at one of the little mexican metalheads and the bigs ones threw him into the "black abyss" consisting of about 25 satanic mexican metalheads and he never came out. not literally, he just dissapeared for a while.

i have seen a good bit of skinheads fighting with black guys. i was at the mortician/exhumed show that will is talking about. i helped break that fight up. but then again i know a few black guys that go to shows and never get messed with.

but 'chris" you have more to worry about then being black......you'll probably get beat up for being an annoying liar long before you'll get beat up for being black.

ratanda
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by ratanda » Wed September 29th, 2004, 2:15 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-BlazeTSU+Sep 29 2004, 01:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BlazeTSU @ Sep 29 2004, 01:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> but 'chris" you have more to worry about then being black......you'll probably get beat up for being an annoying liar long before you'll get beat up for being black. [/quote]
:lol: Hahah!

I wondered about Kyle's statement of skinheads and hispanics too. I remember seeing once one skinhead was trying to fight one hispanic guy with all the skinheads watching, probably ready to pounce. The skinhead kept motioning for the hispanic guy to put down his beer bottle so they could fight. What an idiot.

Blaze, dude, there was a guy at Mortician's show last week that looked JUST like you but with girl's jeans and a white belt. It was bizarre.

BurialRitesRawkStar

Post by BurialRitesRawkStar » Wed September 29th, 2004, 3:38 pm

Blaze in girl's jeans......that would definitely be a sight to see......ha!

Joey/ Burial Rites

soulvoid

Post by soulvoid » Wed September 29th, 2004, 9:22 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-BlazeTSU+Sep 29 2004, 06:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BlazeTSU @ Sep 29 2004, 06:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

'chris" you have more to worry about then being black......you'll probably get beat up for being an annoying liar long before you'll get beat up for being black. [/quote]
LOL ahahahah

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by BlazeTSU » Fri October 1st, 2004, 3:38 pm

Blaze, dude, there was a guy at Mortician's show last week that looked JUST like you but with girl's jeans and a white belt. It was bizarre.
gross! i'll have to go find the other me and kick his vagina pants wearing ass!!!!