The pointless instrument

open forum for any and all conversations

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Fn Dan

Post by Fn Dan » Wed October 6th, 2004, 4:24 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Chris Masochist+Oct 6 2004, 10:57 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chris Masochist @ Oct 6 2004, 10:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-E.J. Diarrheaspray+Oct 6 2004, 06:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (E.J. Diarrheaspray &#064; Oct 6 2004, 06:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
I have two words for you

:ch41n: ANAL CUNT :ch41n:

oh, and here are another two

:ch41n: PIG DESTROYER :ch41n: [/quote]
Whoa, tough crowd tough crowd. [/quote]
C'mon man, The White Stripes? You were asking for it. ;)

(For future reference, if you're making a joke, I suggest you indicate so by putting some form of smilely such as :wh4cky: or :lol: or :m0nk3yp33: )

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Post by WREKage-Paul » Wed October 6th, 2004, 5:30 pm

I heard that, Dan! :)

And my problem with "the King" (the squeaky King, not the "thank ya, thank ya very much" King) isn't so much the music or, apparently, his fan attitude....it's about the total jerk he is regarding production, opening bands, security, etc.

Just ask Skully about that now-infamous Lestregus Nosferatus show where, thanks to the King's bitchiness, King Diamond* opened for Lestregus. They damn near outdrew them, too.

--

* might have been billed as Mercyful Fate instead; not sure....

Community host for WREKage
www.wrekage.org
Friday night, midnight 'til we get tired, 91.1 FM

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Wed October 6th, 2004, 5:59 pm

Haha, I knew that would summon you back here. :D

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Post by WREKage-Paul » Wed October 6th, 2004, 6:20 pm

Yes indeed.

Thanks for the, err, Summoning.

:lol: :b4ldm3t4l: :m3t4l: :P
Community host for WREKage
www.wrekage.org
Friday night, midnight 'til we get tired, 91.1 FM

dumpVokillist

Post by dumpVokillist » Fri October 8th, 2004, 1:36 am

<!--QuoteBegin-WuDi+ w/o competition,Sep 29 2004, 09:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WuDi &#064; w/o competition,Sep 29 2004, 09:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Since everybody's already pissed off, why not add fuel to the fire?
I have vocalists.&nbsp; I think in every band, amateur or professional, the REAL musicians should split up the money made and pay the vocalist a &#036;50 a week allowance.&nbsp;
Fuck them!&nbsp; They're pointless.&nbsp; No-talent ass pretty (or ugly) pansies who can't contribute.&nbsp; What drags on the creative sweeping force of music...they draw attention from the core substance of the band; namely, the complicated and often beautiful music composed by the real musicians.&nbsp; And I just don't understand bands who allow their vocalist to write all the music. [/quote]
i would like to kick you in the nuts while your doing an inverted pentatonic necrosweep that makes you feel like some sort of musical bad ass.

:p1st0ls: :p1st0ls: :p1st0ls:

WuDi, w/o competition

Post by WuDi, w/o competition » Fri October 8th, 2004, 11:52 am

HAH!
I had a feeling that, before long, your big sexy ass would be in this discussion. Like the wind, gently whispering through an anus...

Your picture looks like The Muppets Join Motley Crue.