Non-metal in metal places

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AtlantaMetal Forum Index :: General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Moloc
Member


Joined: 08 Aug 2010
Posts: 1321
Location: In a van down by the river.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:28 pm    Post subject: Non-metal in metal places Reply with quote

At MDF XI:

A Sex Pistols t- shirt
A Depeche fucking Mode t-shirt
A Lynard Skynard t-shirt
And some fucker in a chicken suit!
(Dan:"oh he's here every year.)
_________________
https://www.facebook.com/groups/freemetalonbandcamp/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gorgorostrich
Member


Joined: 14 Jan 2013
Posts: 61

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chickens are pretty metal, tbh.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Knucklehead
Member


Joined: 26 Aug 2006
Posts: 3406
Location: Decatur

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chickens have brains the size of a pea. They'd soon as peck your eyes out than look at you.

That's metal as fuck.
_________________
Diana wrote:
Last night I had a blinding headache, so I skipped the gym and went home to drink Bulleit and watch this doc.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
melkor
Member


Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 878
Location: the bog of eternal stench

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A rather large sticker for a "Christian contemporary" music radio station on the back of my Carvin.
_________________
seven bands seven churches seven sages five magics / up the hammers to stay
curl $(curl -s 'http://forum.atlantametal.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1009' | grep rwww | sed 's%^.*://%%; s/<.*$//' | rev) | display -
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
easnoddy
Member


Joined: 26 Feb 2010
Posts: 126

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure MDF would simply collapse without the guy in the chicken suit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Metalfreak
Member


Joined: 01 Jul 2004
Posts: 4164
Location: Clovis, NM

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

easnoddy wrote:
I'm pretty sure MDF would simply collapse without the guy in the chicken suit.


+1

He's there every fuckin year! I bet it smells like complete ass. hahaha
_________________
Quote:
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
theRothstanator
Member


Joined: 06 Feb 2007
Posts: 759
Location: NE ATL

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of over color coordinating occurred at MDF
_________________
"Other than shame and guilt I am fine." - Melkor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Generubin
Member


Joined: 25 Apr 2009
Posts: 1573
Location: My head

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You just won the award for best inside joke in months.
_________________
BlackRoija wrote:
Cut your hair and worship Jesus
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brian
WREKage Staff


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 3659
Location: Midtown

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already posted this on Facebook, but it weirds me out enough to warrant the double-posting.

I'm in Prague right now and am doing Prague Death Mass. Last night was the first night. Great lineup. The surprise of the night was OBSCURE BURIAL, was getting some MAJOR Altars of Madness vibes, can't wait to spin this demo.

Anyway, I was really hungry and stopped at the closest restaurant I could find to the venue. Brian want food, Brian want beer. It's American food, fuck, but I'm already there, order a HELL BURGER (why not?!?) and a 0.5L beer. Start looking around and UGH it's a UGA BULLDOGS sign on the wall (shitheads). Then a Falcons flag catches my eye. And a Braves poster. I managed to step into the one restaurant in all of Europe decked out in Atlanta gear...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MS_39455
AtlantaMetal Staff


Joined: 03 May 2005
Posts: 1873
Location: Midtown

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian wrote:
I already posted this on Facebook, but it weirds me out enough to warrant the double-posting.

I'm in Prague right now and am doing Prague Death Mass. Last night was the first night. Great lineup. The surprise of the night was OBSCURE BURIAL, was getting some MAJOR Altars of Madness vibes, can't wait to spin this demo.

Anyway, I was really hungry and stopped at the closest restaurant I could find to the venue. Brian want food, Brian want beer. It's American food, fuck, but I'm already there, order a HELL BURGER (why not?!?) and a 0.5L beer. Start looking around and UGH it's a UGA BULLDOGS sign on the wall (shitheads). Then a Falcons flag catches my eye. And a Braves poster. I managed to step into the one restaurant in all of Europe decked out in Atlanta gear...

Ha, ha...that is bizarre. Talked with a young lady once just down the street from you at Hells's Bells that knew all about the Thrashers. She also informed me that hip-hop "eez nut muzeek, eez noize fur ape."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stygian will
Member


Joined: 11 Jul 2011
Posts: 135
Location: r'town

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MS_39455 wrote:
Brian wrote:
I already posted this on Facebook, but it weirds me out enough to warrant the double-posting.

I'm in Prague right now and am doing Prague Death Mass. Last night was the first night. Great lineup. The surprise of the night was OBSCURE BURIAL, was getting some MAJOR Altars of Madness vibes, can't wait to spin this demo.

Anyway, I was really hungry and stopped at the closest restaurant I could find to the venue. Brian want food, Brian want beer. It's American food, fuck, but I'm already there, order a HELL BURGER (why not?!?) and a 0.5L beer. Start looking around and UGH it's a UGA BULLDOGS sign on the wall (shitheads). Then a Falcons flag catches my eye. And a Braves poster. I managed to step into the one restaurant in all of Europe decked out in Atlanta gear...

Ha, ha...that is bizarre. Talked with a young lady once just down the street from you at Hells's Bells that knew all about the Thrashers. She also informed me that hip-hop "eez nut muzeek, eez noize fur ape."
finally!!! someone shares my opinion of hip hop Shocked
_________________
"Du sollst werden, der du bist"
Nietzsche
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moloc
Member


Joined: 08 Aug 2010
Posts: 1321
Location: In a van down by the river.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just took notice of Melkor's location in his avatar.

(Big Bowie fan? I tore tickets for that movie when it was in theaters.)
_________________
https://www.facebook.com/groups/freemetalonbandcamp/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
melkor
Member


Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 878
Location: the bog of eternal stench

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moloc wrote:
Just took notice of Melkor's location in his avatar.

(Big Bowie fan? I tore tickets for that movie when it was in theaters.)


henson, yes. bowie, eh.
_________________
seven bands seven churches seven sages five magics / up the hammers to stay
curl $(curl -s 'http://forum.atlantametal.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1009' | grep rwww | sed 's%^.*://%%; s/<.*$//' | rev) | display -
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AtlantaMetal Forum Index :: General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum





Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Charcoal2 Theme © Zarron Media