Looking for members for a black metal band (Kennesaw)

discussions about Atlanta metal bands

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

BlackRoija
WREKage Staff

Looking for members for a black metal band (Kennesaw)

Post by BlackRoija » Fri July 25th, 2008, 8:43 pm

http://www.myspace.com/thornsonourgraves

This project lasted for a little while, but now I'm restarting it as something totally new and musically completely different.

I'm the vocalist. :3 Don't judge by those songs currently uploaded; they were recorded in November '07, and I've become much better from my time in a serious, stage-experienced band (You Only Live Twice).

Anyway, I'm looking for two guitarists, a bassist, a drummer, and a keyboardist (and maybe something else...like trumpet!). It's preferable that you live in Kennesaw or somewhere very close by like Marietta, Acworth, or Powder Springs and have somewhere to practice because I don't. I'm also 17, so if you're in college that's fine but if you've graduated college you probably shouldn't be in a band with a kid like me, y'know?

More details can be found on the Myspace page, but I need proficient musicians with a very diverse taste in music. Black metal doesn't need to be your speciality or favourite genre, and I don't plan on working with any elitists or purists. Send me a message if you want to know more about how I want this band to become musically.