the classic struggle...

discussions about Atlanta metal bands

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

andyb

the classic struggle...

Post by andyb » Mon November 14th, 2005, 3:15 pm

love em? hate em? from mertle beach, i got a demo about 2 years ago, found it as i was cleaning out my truck. looked them up and i think they just got signed... not to bad, was wondering how they stack up with the "true metal heads"
hope you all fucking rot

BurialRitesRawkStar

Post by BurialRitesRawkStar » Mon November 14th, 2005, 3:36 pm

These guys are good. Yeah, they are signed to Ironclad which is a sub-label of Metal Blade. They are actually touring with the Knife Trade and will be at Swayze's sometime in the future.

ProstheticHead12

Post by ProstheticHead12 » Mon November 14th, 2005, 7:49 pm

When i last saw them with the Knife Trade here in Athens, I wasn't impressed at all. The riffs all blended together in a mass of boringness. I seem to remember their recorded stuff being more interesting though.
Fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling.

andyb

Post by andyb » Tue November 15th, 2005, 6:21 pm

ProstheticHead12 wrote:When i last saw them with the Knife Trade here in Athens, I wasn't impressed at all. The riffs all blended together in a mass of boringness. I seem to remember their recorded stuff being more interesting though.
thats weird. i havent heard them live, but i dont see how it would be that different from the cd. and when did the knifes trade start touring. werent they local about 6 months ago???
hope you all fucking rot

ProstheticHead12

Post by ProstheticHead12 » Wed November 16th, 2005, 6:28 am

Knife Trade is still local, they played on WUOG last night (stay tuned for podcast), but they've been going on tours in the southeast and east coast for a while now. They're on Lovelost Records, but that's old news.
Fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling.

andyb

Post by andyb » Wed November 16th, 2005, 3:27 pm

well ill be damned. good for those guys, i always like hearing locals going out and gettin shit done. whether i like the band or not. i always root for the home town team.
hope you all fucking rot