Amoebic Dysentery cover art + release date!!

discussions about Atlanta metal bands

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

NeuroNomicon

Post by NeuroNomicon » Thu July 27th, 2006, 7:15 am

When are you guys going to upload that vid!?

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Thu July 27th, 2006, 9:16 am

We're not! You gotta buy the CD to see the video.

Of course i'm sure it'll end up on youtube or something as soon as its pressed.

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Thu July 27th, 2006, 10:36 am

AmoebicDysentery wrote:The CD has been sent to press. Hope the printers like it! :lol:
I bet they will!
NeuroNomicon wrote:Whoa that broad's got floppy sausage tits. Like cottage cheese stuffed into a sock...SICK!
:lol:
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

NeuroNomicon

Post by NeuroNomicon » Thu July 27th, 2006, 10:56 am

Yeah, I saw a coupl'a videos of you all on youtube already. And the video of Alex as Jesus for Treephort.

When the fuck is that Avulsion show? I've asked Evan about ten times, and I never goddamned fucking remember.

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Thu July 27th, 2006, 11:25 am

The Avulsion show is August 11th.

PorkishMetal

Re: Amoebic Dysentery cover art + release date!!

Post by PorkishMetal » Thu July 27th, 2006, 4:24 pm

AmoebicDysentery wrote:Image
August 18th "HOSPICE ORGY" will finally fucking be released!! It's been 3 years since our last full length, and this is easily our best material yet. Check out the new mp3s on our Myspace page. The CD will contain a 20+ page booklet with illustrations based around each song! Check out our page for a preview! A hand numbered version with a FULL SIZE COLORING BOOK will also be available. "HOSPICE ORGY" also features the "What if the Dead Body was Drunk?" music video!!!! Brought to you by Deathgasm Records!!

Some video captures from our music video!!

Plus come see us at Swayzes with ANAL BLAST on August 21st. We'll have new shirts, too! yay!

http://myspace.com/amoebicdysentery
http://deathgasm.com

this is what happens when rich pretty wannabe artsy fags get into a scene they dont know anything about, they suck and only 15 year old kids like their shitty music. even as a joke band (which i hope this is) its abrasive to my ears and not in a good way. i have been listening to real grindcore/death metal for a good many years now and you are definatley the shittiest attempt ive heard so far, you use fucking frooty loops for fucks sake!!! i will pay to come see you just to throw bottles at you and fuck up your set( and nobody will notice you fuck up) there is no skill or creativity in what you are doing. i sent you that message attempting to save you the embarassment not to be a dick as you are the joke of the atlanta scene at the moment. im sure it wont last long though because after 2 to 3 more shows even your friend wont want to pay the 2 dollars it wastes to see you. suck it easy unless its a shotgun greg

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Thu July 27th, 2006, 5:42 pm

How many times is that going to be quoted in this thread?

PorkishMetal

Post by PorkishMetal » Thu July 27th, 2006, 6:13 pm

AmoebicDysentery wrote:How many times is that going to be quoted in this thread?
this is what happens when rich pretty wannabe artsy fags get into a scene they dont know anything about, they suck and only 15 year old kids like their shitty music. even as a joke band (which i hope this is) its abrasive to my ears and not in a good way. i have been listening to real grindcore/death metal for a good many years now and you are definatley the shittiest attempt ive heard so far, you use fucking frooty loops for fucks sake!!! i will pay to come see you just to throw bottles at you and fuck up your set( and nobody will notice you fuck up) there is no skill or creativity in what you are doing. i sent you that message attempting to save you the embarassment not to be a dick as you are the joke of the atlanta scene at the moment. im sure it wont last long though because after 2 to 3 more shows even your friend wont want to pay the 2 dollars it wastes to see you. suck it easy unless its a shotgun greg

it never gets old.

NeuroNomicon

Post by NeuroNomicon » Fri July 28th, 2006, 5:51 am

Dude, the Porkish Metal website is fucking awesome. The broad with the chicken leg had me fuckin' rollin'.

E.J. Diarrheaspray

Post by E.J. Diarrheaspray » Sun August 6th, 2006, 3:31 am

See you guys next week. You will personally get to experience the lameness of our surroundings.