Choking Her no more

discussions about Atlanta metal bands

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

God of Brutality

Choking Her no more

Post by God of Brutality » Tue May 20th, 2008, 1:47 pm

Well we just finished recording our 8 song cd. Should be releasing it after mastering is done. I posted one of the rough mix songs on our myspace page. If you want more come see us live..

http://www.myspace.com/chokingher

take a listen, tell us what you think, come see us live!!!!!
Last edited by God of Brutality on Wed January 21st, 2009, 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ProstheticHead12

Post by ProstheticHead12 » Wed May 21st, 2008, 9:32 am

good stuff. come play in athens.
Fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue May 27th, 2008, 9:39 pm

i like it, i will see you with cystic dysentery
your church was turned into an abortion clinic and we use it all the time... sluts!!!

God of Brutality

Post by God of Brutality » Tue January 20th, 2009, 9:05 pm

As of 1/20/09 Choking Her has decided to part ways. We had a pretty good run and thanks to everyone who supported us. There will also be no more shows at little tree studio's. We all just have different goals music wise and its best to all part ways and persue other interest at the time.

MaleficSounds

Post by MaleficSounds » Wed January 21st, 2009, 9:20 am

God of Brutality wrote:As of 1/20/09 Choking Her has decided to part ways. We had a pretty good run and thanks to everyone who supported us. There will also be no more shows at little tree studio's. We all just have different goals music wise and its best to all part ways and persue other interest at the time.

holy shit man...... I did not expect to see that coming..... Thanks for all the help with everything Barry. Giving us underground metal heads a place to rip shit up. I hope there is another way we can all get another little area like this to play at. I'll be on the look out myself for good places to rent to have killer shows at. And as for Chocking her, you guys had an awesome run. There aren't anymore true grind metal bands that can put up a show like you guys can in GA. I hope to see all you guys again at the frontlines.

Strange

Post by Strange » Fri January 23rd, 2009, 1:25 pm

Wow. Sorry to hear that!

But it sounds like it was an amicable split and you guys are still gonna do what you wanna do so I look forward to hearing what you guys do.
Let the joyous celebrations of Hell begin!

God of Brutality

Post by God of Brutality » Fri January 23rd, 2009, 7:28 pm

MaleficSounds wrote:
God of Brutality wrote:As of 1/20/09 Choking Her has decided to part ways. We had a pretty good run and thanks to everyone who supported us. There will also be no more shows at little tree studio's. We all just have different goals music wise and its best to all part ways and persue other interest at the time.

holy shit man...... I did not expect to see that coming..... Thanks for all the help with everything Barry. Giving us underground metal heads a place to rip shit up. I hope there is another way we can all get another little area like this to play at. I'll be on the look out myself for good places to rent to have killer shows at. And as for Chocking her, you guys had an awesome run. There aren't anymore true grind metal bands that can put up a show like you guys can in GA. I hope to see all you guys again at the frontlines.

Thanks Devin,
You know I will never give up the ghost. Death metal is in my blood. I am currently getting ready to record 2 new exscruciate songs once I finish the drum tracks in Drum kit from Hell. Hopefully those will be up soon. Ill keep posting when news persist. I also am going to try and find another death band to either play guitar, drums or do vox in. Time will tell but I'll be back!!! Hopefully it won't be as long of a break as last time.. Im getting too old for this shit!!!!! :D

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Sun January 25th, 2009, 5:03 pm

God of Brutality wrote:
MaleficSounds wrote:

Thanks Devin,
You know I will never give up the ghost. Death metal is in my blood. I am currently getting ready to record 2 new exscruciate songs once I finish the drum tracks in Drum kit from Hell. Hopefully those will be up soon. Ill keep posting when news persist. I also am going to try and find another death band to either play guitar, drums or do vox in. Time will tell but I'll be back!!! Hopefully it won't be as long of a break as last time.. Im getting too old for this shit!!!!! :D
yeah man I'll be lookin forward to seeing you live again! That sucks about Choking Her but I know you won't give up :twisted:
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

polishfistsoffury

Post by polishfistsoffury » Mon June 14th, 2010, 10:38 pm

No more?? I have not even heard this band yet but by name alone it sounds like it would kick ass.