Sybaritic - Being Human

discussions about Atlanta metal bands

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

frozen

Sybaritic - Being Human

Post by frozen » Sun March 22nd, 2009, 7:23 pm

Thanks to Evan and Deathgasm Records we finally have our first full length available for sale. It's called "Being Human" and it includes 10 songs. If you would like to get a copy you can either contact us on myspace or you can get one at an upcoming Sybaritic show. CD release party is in the works.........
We would like to thank everyone who has supported us in any way thus far! Metal!

www.myspace.com/sybariticmetal

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Sun March 22nd, 2009, 9:24 pm

I got a copy at the show last night! I've gotten to listen to the first few songs on it and it kicks fucking ass so far! You know I'll be playing it on my show :twisted:
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

ProstheticHead12

Post by ProstheticHead12 » Mon March 23rd, 2009, 11:15 am

come play athens and i'll pick one up
Fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling.

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Post by WREKage-Paul » Tue March 24th, 2009, 12:21 am

Sounds like we need to get a copy for WREKage, too. :idea:

frozen

Post by frozen » Thu March 26th, 2009, 12:15 pm

Metalfreak wrote:I got a copy at the show last night! I've gotten to listen to the first few songs on it and it kicks fucking ass so far! You know I'll be playing it on my show :twisted:
Sweet! Thanks!

frozen

Post by frozen » Thu March 26th, 2009, 12:15 pm

WREKage-Paul wrote:Sounds like we need to get a copy for WREKage, too. :idea:
How do we go about that?

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Post by WREKage-Paul » Fri March 27th, 2009, 12:12 am

frozen wrote:
WREKage-Paul wrote:Sounds like we need to get a copy for WREKage, too. :idea:
How do we go about that?

http://www.wrekage.org has contact info. Or, you can message me here.

thunger175

Post by thunger175 » Sat June 5th, 2010, 4:04 am

I don't know about you guys but I think this band has it's highlights but it kind of lame at the same time. The guitar playing is kind of mediocre, but the drumming is pretty solid and the bass lines aren't bad either. With some improvement, I see this band stirring up some attention! :twisted:

Dark<3Chick

Post by Dark<3Chick » Sat June 5th, 2010, 4:41 am

thunger175 wrote:I don't know about you guys but I think this band has it's highlights but it kind of lame at the same time. The guitar playing is kind of mediocre, but the drumming is pretty solid and the bass lines aren't bad either. With some improvement, I see this band stirring up some attention! :twisted:
I love this band! You guys are way off you should not single him out because of his sexual orientation. I've been a lurker for a while but this is one of my favorite local metal bands!

V-GER

Post by V-GER » Sat June 5th, 2010, 9:26 am

Dark<3Chick wrote:You guys are way off you should not single him out because of his sexual orientation.

I haven't read anything about what you speak of and your avatar pic is way too big don't cha know!

Vhyle

Post by Vhyle » Sat June 5th, 2010, 1:26 pm

Dark<3Chick wrote:
thunger175 wrote:I don't know about you guys but I think this band has it's highlights but it kind of lame at the same time. The guitar playing is kind of mediocre, but the drumming is pretty solid and the bass lines aren't bad either. With some improvement, I see this band stirring up some attention! :twisted:
I love this band! You guys are way off you should not single him out because of his sexual orientation. I've been a lurker for a while but this is one of my favorite local metal bands!
Huh? Who said anything about anyone's sexual orientation?

Katharsis

Post by Katharsis » Thu June 10th, 2010, 1:23 am

Vhyle wrote:
Dark<3Chick wrote:
Huh? Who said anything about anyone's sexual orientation?

Yeah who said anything about that? And so what if the guitarist is gay after all? There are lots really talented gay musicians... Gaahl, David Vincent.. anyone?

ratanda
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by ratanda » Thu June 10th, 2010, 10:09 am

Not only is there no mention of sexual orientation, but the dude mentioned guitar, bass, and drums... so I can't even tell who's singled out.

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Fri June 11th, 2010, 9:26 am

ratanda wrote:Not only is there no mention of sexual orientation, but the dude mentioned guitar, bass, and drums... so I can't even tell who's singled out.
yup.
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

Katharsis

Post by Katharsis » Mon June 14th, 2010, 9:32 pm

Oh I figured that it was the guitar player since the guitar playing was being singled out by what the other dude said. Haha but hey who knows who cares! And aren't there two guitar players in this band?