Sybaritic - Being Human

discussions about Atlanta metal bands

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

frozen

Post by frozen » Wed December 8th, 2010, 8:05 am

thunger175 wrote:I don't know about you guys but I think this band has it's highlights but it kind of lame at the same time. The guitar playing is kind of mediocre, but the drumming is pretty solid and the bass lines aren't bad either. With some improvement, I see this band stirring up some attention! :twisted:
Mediocre guitar playing? Yeah, sorry about that. I'll try to do better next time. I just sound like every other joe shmoe. My bad.

frozen

Post by frozen » Wed December 8th, 2010, 8:08 am

Dark<3Chick wrote:
thunger175 wrote:I don't know about you guys but I think this band has it's highlights but it kind of lame at the same time. The guitar playing is kind of mediocre, but the drumming is pretty solid and the bass lines aren't bad either. With some improvement, I see this band stirring up some attention! :twisted:
I love this band! You guys are way off you should not single him out because of his sexual orientation. I've been a lurker for a while but this is one of my favorite local metal bands!
Haha, this is pretty funny. I guess i'm gay too. Hmm, interesting. I wasn't aware of my own gayness. Livin' a lie, Timmey! ! !

afuneraloffire89

Post by afuneraloffire89 » Wed December 8th, 2010, 1:13 pm

Sybaritic is the best local band around!
I_LOVE_ZUCKERPENIS.com/SeveredFaith
Reverbnation.com/Beeravore

SadisticRitual

Post by SadisticRitual » Thu December 9th, 2010, 11:24 pm

frozen wrote:
Mediocre guitar playing? Yeah, sorry about that. I'll try to do better next time. I just sound like every other joe shmoe. My bad.
Don't worry about people like that man. They're all over this place. I saw you guys opening for Atheist and it was one of the sickest local live shows i've seen. You guys slayed every other band before Atheist easily. Not to mention that Sepultura cover was sick. I may pick up the Cd one of these days

maxwheel

Post by maxwheel » Thu February 10th, 2011, 8:01 pm

Yall are always a pleasure to see