ECRYPTUS - "Astral Crusades" Download for FREE

discussions about Atlanta metal bands

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Post by WREKage-Paul » Wed February 10th, 2010, 2:07 am

I think in Vader's case they slipped in before LucasFilm got really serious -- i.e., trademarking instead of merely copyrighting -- about their names and intellectual properties.

Strange

Post by Strange » Thu February 11th, 2010, 8:58 am

Ecrypt wrote: Into the Sarlaac Pitt
Please tell me this is going to be a Weird Al style spoof of the Testament song! :twisted:
Let the joyous celebrations of Hell begin!

MaleficSounds

Post by MaleficSounds » Thu February 11th, 2010, 3:52 pm

I think this band has diffenetly gotten a whole lot better over the past few years. Cheers to that man.

Ecrypt

Post by Ecrypt » Fri February 12th, 2010, 1:30 am

HA! thank you Sir Devin, you flatter a Sith Lord. The Dark Side smiles upon you. And, no bantha-poodoo, Malefic continues to be one of my favored blackened bands, local or signed.
Alan, no testament influence, but I know the song of which you speak. My song is not as thrashy, but brings the doom of 1000 years of digesting in the great pit of Carkoon.

Pat

Post by Pat » Fri February 12th, 2010, 11:05 am

MaleficSounds wrote:I think this band has diffenetly gotten a whole lot better over the past few years. Cheers to that man.
Quoted for truth. Even if you don't dig the music, they (especially Mike) have been going at it for forever now and they've only gotten better with time. Keep it up Mike.

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Fri February 12th, 2010, 7:00 pm

mike is the greatest of pollacks and a good friend! may the grind ensue!!! allah! ackbar!!

Azrael

Post by Azrael » Sat February 13th, 2010, 7:42 pm

Ecrypt wrote:Yes! Star Wars Core DOES fucking blow! Death to those Jedi fags!
That is why we exclusively play Epic Imperial Sith Metal in its trv tradition! We wear Sith war paint as a symbol of the crusade we have waged against the invading Jedi scum and their oppressive dogma! We will burn down their Jedi temples! But they are made of marble and our torches won't work so we need to find a bounty hunter to buy some thermal detonators from him...
I may have jumped the gun on my initial comment. Pat said it's getting better, when I knew Ecryptus it was many many years ago. My old band Locust Grove played a few shows with them in 2005 or 2006. Perhaps it's much better now...