My solo project, Algarothsyum

discussions about Atlanta metal bands

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Vhyle

My solo project, Algarothsyum

Post by Vhyle » Tue November 17th, 2009, 9:50 am

I figured here would be a good place to post this. This is my main solo project, Algarothsyum. I'm very close to finishing a 4-song demo, but since I keep getting delayed on finishing it, I decided to upload the two songs that are completely done. The other two will be finished in the very near future. Once they are, then I'm gonna make an official demo release. I've spent a lot of time on recording this, because I don't want a rushed, shitty-sounding demo.

Check it out. Tell me what you think. Thanks!

http://www.myspace.com/algarothsyum

Diana

Re: My solo project, Algarothsyum

Post by Diana » Tue November 17th, 2009, 3:49 pm

"Introduction" is crunchier than a sack of gravel. I like. Keep us posted on the demo!

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Tue November 17th, 2009, 3:52 pm

It's decent...not the greatest thing I ever heard but it definitely does not suck. Lookin forward to hearing the other 2 songs.

I like the 'concept' behind it all though. (I read that blog) 8)
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

Vhyle

Post by Vhyle » Tue November 17th, 2009, 4:54 pm

lol thanks. Glad you guys enjoy it so far.

EDIT: Yes, the post-apocalyptic thing is something that I've always had an almost unhealthy obsession over. I don't really know why. It probably started with playing Fallout and Fallout 2 when they were new, haha.

At any rate, thanks for listening guys. The other two songs should be finished soon, although I don't exactly know when. I'll keep you posted.

Katharsis

Post by Katharsis » Sun June 6th, 2010, 1:33 am

This stuff is the sh*t!! Very original.

Vhyle

Post by Vhyle » Mon June 7th, 2010, 4:20 pm

Thanks man. I appreciate it. It's especially flattering to see this thread bumped unexpectedly, haha.

While I'm here, might as well update. I got my recording computer back so I can continue with this shit, finally. Lots of stuff has been going on in the last few months, but I really want to just sit and finish the other two songs, finally.

Glad you dig it, man. I've also been writing some new songs that are deaperately overdue. But things are under way again.