Malefic

discussions about Atlanta metal bands

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

MaleficSounds

Malefic

Post by MaleficSounds » Thu January 21st, 2010, 3:45 pm

Hey dudes we're back at it again and even better than ever. We have Danny Ryann on drums now and it sounds fucking brutal. We're looking to play some awesome shows this year. I'll be trying to get a house party going again since that was such an awesome turn out. we're pretty much show ready and will start playing shows as soon as mid February. So hit us up if you guys know of some shows or want to start setting something up. Our number one goal this year is to get our first CD out as well. See you guys at the show!!!!

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Thu January 21st, 2010, 4:58 pm

Danny Ryan huh? nice! Dude is a beast, is he not playing in Gigan anymore?
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Sat January 23rd, 2010, 12:10 pm

Spewtilator wrote:Danny Ryan huh? nice! Dude is a beast, is he not playing in Gigan anymore?
Welp, after recording a full length with Gigan and doing 4 tours and a couple of festivals, i decided to call it quits once i got put on probation (dui) since i wouldnt be allowed to leave the state anyway. but GIGAN is the shit, i highly recommend checkin em out. Ive been good friends with my buddys in Malefic for awhile. figured it was time to get our sexy grind on and make some noise in the local scene again.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Sat January 23rd, 2010, 12:32 pm

stalindrummer wrote:
Spewtilator wrote:Danny Ryan huh? nice! Dude is a beast, is he not playing in Gigan anymore?
Welp, after recording a full length with Gigan and doing 4 tours and a couple of festivals, i decided to call it quits once i got put on probation (dui) since i wouldnt be allowed to leave the state anyway. but GIGAN is the shit, i highly recommend checkin em out. Ive been good friends with my buddys in Malefic for awhile. figured it was time to get our sexy grind on and make some noise in the local scene again.
direct from the source! i just got put on probation for a dui as well so i know how ya feel.
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

slut rag

Post by slut rag » Sun January 24th, 2010, 11:28 am

probation is the fucking worst. weed just makes me happy.

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Sun January 24th, 2010, 2:21 pm

marijuana GOOD :!:

taylor58700

Post by taylor58700 » Tue February 2nd, 2010, 2:05 am

Weed and LDN.

Vhyle

Post by Vhyle » Tue February 2nd, 2010, 7:04 am

Cool.

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Tue February 2nd, 2010, 10:47 am

Spewtilator wrote:
stalindrummer wrote:
direct from the source! i just got put on probation for a dui as well so i know how ya feel.
sucks! (about the DUIs haha)

I'm down for some sexy grind! :oops:
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

taylor58700

Post by taylor58700 » Thu February 4th, 2010, 5:23 am

Welcome back!!!

Strange

Post by Strange » Fri February 5th, 2010, 4:27 pm

That should be pretty disgusting.

We definitely need to hook up on some shows!
Let the joyous celebrations of Hell begin!

MentalVortex

Post by MentalVortex » Thu February 11th, 2010, 5:47 am

Good news! Can't wait to see you guys play again!

MaleficSounds

Post by MaleficSounds » Thu February 11th, 2010, 3:26 pm

Thanks dudes,
Yeah man if any of you guys want to do some shows lets do that shit! We're all pretty damn excited about playing out again. We're currently working on a house show with Apoctalyptic visions and Spewtilator for March 27th (last saturday in March) Stay tuned for that one man its gonna Rule.

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Thu February 18th, 2010, 9:36 pm

MaleficSounds wrote:Thanks dudes,
Yeah man if any of you guys want to do some shows lets do that shit! We're all pretty damn excited about playing out again. We're currently working on a house show with Apoctalyptic visions and Spewtilator for March 27th (last saturday in March) Stay tuned for that one man its gonna Rule.
sounds like this prob wont happen due to some "reason". too bad. would have been a GOOD show. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :twisted:

dirtypenis

Post by dirtypenis » Sun February 21st, 2010, 6:11 am

YES IT SEEMS SOME DICK WHO TYPES IN ALL CAPS HAS EYES ATTACHED TO HIS BRAIN! SORRY, MAYBE NEXT LIFETIME. psyche!
SPERM BULLETS!!!