Malefic

discussions about Atlanta metal bands

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Sun February 21st, 2010, 11:26 am

dirtypenis wrote:YES IT SEEMS SOME DICK WHO TYPES IN ALL CAPS HAS EYES ATTACHED TO HIS BRAIN! SORRY, MAYBE NEXT LIFETIME. psyche!
i cant wait to see you.....

dirtypenis

Post by dirtypenis » Thu March 11th, 2010, 11:55 pm

I THERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOUR CARCASS COVER, YOU GUYS ARE BADASS AS IS BUT SHIT! I HATE BEARDCORE BULLSHIT BANDS AND YOU KNOW IT! Y'ALL GET THE RESPECT CAPS FROM ME. MAD CHEST TO FIST LOVE AS WELL. HOPE DECEIT YOU GUYS AND LIVING DECAY OR DOOMED YOUTH CAN PLAY A SHOW AROUND MY BIRTHDAY IN APRIL, THAT'D FUCKIN RULE!
SPERM BULLETS!!!

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Fri March 12th, 2010, 1:05 am

....mmmkay :shock:

dirtypenis

Post by dirtypenis » Mon March 15th, 2010, 3:17 am

it's looking more like severed faith, axial discorrelation and you guys if you're down! holla at a playa
SPERM BULLETS!!!

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Mon March 15th, 2010, 6:41 am

MaleficSounds wrote:Thanks dudes,
Yeah man if any of you guys want to do some shows lets do that shit! We're all pretty damn excited about playing out again. We're currently working on a house show with Apoctalyptic visions and Spewtilator for March 27th (last saturday in March) Stay tuned for that one man its gonna Rule.
is this still (potentially) happening? i figured it wasnt since theres the show at 585 that night now.
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

MaleficSounds

Post by MaleficSounds » Mon March 15th, 2010, 9:17 am

NOPE, some really retarded stuff happened, So no i don't think thats still happening. We'd love to find a house we can still do it at though if anyone knows of any!

DMDS666

Post by DMDS666 » Thu June 10th, 2010, 2:54 am

Malefic fucking owns! One of the best local bands in my opinion, everything about it rules, my only qualm with this band is that i wish they had more technical drumming. I saw them recently and they were pretty badass, but i remember seeing them about two years ago and that fucking drummer ruled.. talk about hit for hit.. precision!

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Thu June 10th, 2010, 9:58 am

hahah you want technical have sex with a technician. i came to rock!! yaw!!!
Last edited by stalindrummer on Thu June 10th, 2010, 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Thu June 10th, 2010, 10:01 am

DMDS666 wrote:Malefic fucking owns! One of the best local bands in my opinion, everything about it rules, my only qualm with this band is that i wish they had more technical drumming. I saw them recently and they were pretty badass, but i remember seeing them about two years ago and that fucking drummer ruled.. talk about hit for hit.. precision!
hmmm jason? lol

MaleficSounds

Post by MaleficSounds » Thu June 10th, 2010, 10:55 am

I have to say...... that Danny Ryann is definitely the best drummer I have had, not saying the others weren't good at all. Everyone had there ups and downs about them. Some were more TURDS than others hahahaha. But with each experience I've learned soooo much from them. I don't regret any time I had with Shane, Cameron, Jason, Vhyle, or Danny (current Drummer) . You all have only built on a foundation that kept this band going. I'm glad to have been able to play with all these awesome drummers over the years. So I'm just saying, thanks to all of you dudes cause you guys added a lot to Malefic to make it a damn good band. I'm also glad to know that each of them are still in the music gig whether it be recording or in a band. :)

Vhyle

Post by Vhyle » Thu June 10th, 2010, 11:20 am

Cheers and beers, Devin!

MaleficSounds

Post by MaleficSounds » Thu June 10th, 2010, 12:02 pm

Vhyle wrote:Cheers and beers, Devin!
Cheers to you Father to be hahahhaha and for the Beers :)

Acidic Consumption

Post by Acidic Consumption » Thu June 10th, 2010, 4:55 pm

MaleficSounds wrote:I have to say...... that Danny Ryann is definitely the best drummer I have had, not saying the others weren't good at all. Everyone had there ups and downs about them. Some were more TURDS than others hahahaha. But with each experience I've learned soooo much from them. I don't regret any time I had with Shane, Cameron, Jason, Vhyle, or Danny (current Drummer) . You all have only built on a foundation that kept this band going. I'm glad to have been able to play with all these awesome drummers over the years. So I'm just saying, thanks to all of you dudes cause you guys added a lot to Malefic to make it a damn good band. I'm also glad to know that each of them are still in the music gig whether it be recording or in a band. :)
Right on Devin...Danny definitely helped take u guys to that next level. Glad to see Malefic still going and kicking ass. By the way..We're probably having a party at the house for Leslie's 40th b-day(Sept 30, so probably the sat after Oct 2nd). Would be awesome if u guys played the party with us.

MaleficSounds

Post by MaleficSounds » Sat June 12th, 2010, 7:21 am

Dude you know I'm always down to do something like that. Ask me about that again in about a month and I'll have a better answer for you just because of some things going on.

MaleficSounds

Post by MaleficSounds » Sat June 12th, 2010, 7:24 am

Also I'd like to get a vote on seeing what cover song we should do next. I think we're going to still be playing the Carcass song Heartwork at the June 24th show with Nominon just so we can keep it solid. I'd like to see what everyone would want to hear us cover because its always hard to pick out a awesome cover to do. Just so damn many!!!!! Any Ideas dudes???