Eridian @ Little Tree looking to book heavy bands

discussions about Atlanta metal bands

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

easnoddy

Eridian @ Little Tree looking to book heavy bands

Post by easnoddy » Fri February 26th, 2010, 2:02 pm

Hey everyone, I'm posting to say that we are looking for local heavy bands to play The Eridian Stage @ Little Tree. We're calling it the "Eridian Stage" because the venue does not want to be associated with the shows (and the members of Eridian will be running the shows).

We are in the process of upgrading the sound system we use and will have better and better equipment for each successive show. We are taking all profits from the shows to buy new equipment and make the experience better for the bands and fans. For example we will be adding stage monitors & drum mics next month. Soon after that will be new mains and subs. We will also probably be recording all the shows soon so bands can have live recordings of their sets (no frills though).

The venue holds 150-200 people. Its BYOB but we will also be providing beer for donations/gratuity. 21+ to drink inside.

Shows are $10 or less. Each band that plays the show gets $2-3 a head for each person who walks in and says they are there to see THAT band. There is no pressure to sell tickets, its just in your best interest to advertise/tell your friends, etc. We're probably the only venue in town that pays local bands (from my experience). We are going be the only really band-friendly venue in Atlanta.

Once our sound system is fully upgraded we will be searching for signed bands around the Southeast to come play for a guarantee and have local openers.

The whole thing will be managed by our myspace: http://www.myspace.com/theeridianstage

Check it out. It will be the best place to support underground metal in Atlanta.

afuneraloffire89

Post by afuneraloffire89 » Fri February 26th, 2010, 4:10 pm

hells yeah son! I was wondering when you guys were gonna make a page for the venue.
I_LOVE_ZUCKERPENIS.com/SeveredFaith
Reverbnation.com/Beeravore