DEMOS WANTED

discussions about Atlanta metal bands

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

VOEGTLIN

DEMOS WANTED

Post by VOEGTLIN » Sat May 15th, 2010, 9:21 am

Yo, four slots left for demo reviews on Left Hand Path... www.thelefthandpath.com

We're working up a quarterly feature, ATLANTA IS BURNING. First installment has two interviews, one w/ Brian "Power Metal" McG, and the other w/ O.A. from Vasaeleth (in progress now), and photos by Stevie "Hair Farmer" B.

Every installment will have five demo reviews. Spew-gasm has already submitted to the pen. Who's next?

You can g-mail me mp3s, or send me CD-Rs, or cassettes...

stew.vee@gmail.com

Stewart Voegtlin
211 Estoria St SE
Atlanta GA
Chaos wrote: hell satan
ScreamBloodyGore wrote:Not many people know this, but other bands play, Manowar kills.

afuneraloffire89

Post by afuneraloffire89 » Sat May 15th, 2010, 12:13 pm

I'm sending the Severed Faith demo to your email now.
I_LOVE_ZUCKERPENIS.com/SeveredFaith
Reverbnation.com/Beeravore

VOEGTLIN

Post by VOEGTLIN » Sat May 15th, 2010, 7:05 pm

gracias, hombre
ScreamBloodyGore wrote:Not many people know this, but other bands play, Manowar kills.

VOEGTLIN

Post by VOEGTLIN » Mon May 17th, 2010, 3:37 pm

Two slots left.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Mon February 14th, 2011, 3:23 pm

hey maaaaaaaaan
have you gotten a copy of the get conjured cassette yet? i was gonna send some out for review and figured i'd shoot one your way if you didn't have it already
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

Validane

Post by Validane » Mon February 14th, 2011, 3:36 pm

I'd send you my Demos, but they don't have any vocals, and from what I've heard on this forum, my kind of style of music isn't much too appreciated. :(
Hai, i liek kuntry and what is this?

aaron

Post by aaron » Mon February 14th, 2011, 5:20 pm

you write for the left hand path? nice, small world, i'm subscribed to it. good stuff, besides the reviews being practically unreadable and everything :P

Validane

Post by Validane » Mon February 14th, 2011, 5:36 pm

aaron wrote:you write for the left hand path? nice, small world, i'm subscribed to it. good stuff, besides the reviews being practically unreadable and everything :P
Was.. this to me because I'm left-handed? o.O Or is it a band I'm not familiar with? Either way, my apologies for the ignorance.

aaron

Post by aaron » Mon February 14th, 2011, 5:45 pm

in response to the first post. but i just realized that was from may, lol.

JägerWolf

Post by JägerWolf » Tue February 15th, 2011, 2:59 am

You might wanna ask Living Decay.

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Tue February 15th, 2011, 5:39 pm

Validane wrote:
aaron wrote:you write for the left hand path? nice, small world, i'm subscribed to it. good stuff, besides the reviews being practically unreadable and everything :P
Was.. this to me because I'm left-handed? o.O Or is it a band I'm not familiar with? Either way, my apologies for the ignorance.
See here.

Validane

Post by Validane » Tue February 15th, 2011, 10:11 pm

Knucklehead wrote:
Validane wrote:
See here.
Ah. :D I just had an awesome band practice with Greg Haa and Woody. Freaking amazing! This forum is badass. :D

stewvee

Post by stewvee » Wed February 16th, 2011, 11:17 am

Hey Ryan, nope I don't have the cassette. Would love to check it out. If I ever get Evan's interview responses, we'll post Atlanta is Burning II.

Anyone who fancies an unreadable review written of their music, please send me material. It will run with the second installment of AiB, which features an interview with LIVING DECAY and killer photos by Stevie B.
Brian wrote:dance, monkey, dance!!
http://chipsandbeermag.tumblr.com/

SadisticRitual

Post by SadisticRitual » Mon February 21st, 2011, 9:01 am

stewvee wrote:Anyone who fancies an unreadable review written of their music, please send me material.
it took me several months of reading that review to figure out if you liked us or not. i think i've finally decoded everything and seems like a pretty solid one from what i can tell. by several months i mean i figured this shit out last week... haha

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Mon February 21st, 2011, 9:47 am

stewvee wrote:Hey Ryan, nope I don't have the cassette. Would love to check it out. If I ever get Evan's interview responses, we'll post Atlanta is Burning II.

Anyone who fancies an unreadable review written of their music, please send me material. It will run with the second installment of AiB, which features an interview with LIVING DECAY and killer photos by Stevie B.
word. i'll send one out today
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.