Black Metal Band (Obscurum) + Other Projects.

discussions about Atlanta metal bands

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

lsaldana

Black Metal Band (Obscurum) + Other Projects.

Post by lsaldana » Wed July 7th, 2010, 10:04 am

Up to the beginning of last year I participated in a local black metal band called Obscurum. I contributed with guitars and songwriting. It began with three of us in 2006 at an early age and lasted about 3 years now. We recorded two demos and one EP that was pretty good quality (of sound) as well as some material that was never released. There's a chance that you might have seen us perform before as we played a number of "black metal" shows in 2007-2009 with the help of Deathgasm Records and Legions of Astaroth. I was mostly unaware that one of our group members had been "promoting" the band here and was not well liked to say the least. I feel like the music itself was not well presented.

However, this post is to announce that I am looking for people who wish to join the now decaying band and continue making music of this type. I have updated the myspace page with a number of new songs from the EP, one demo, and previously unreleased stuff. I have also put up new pictures from live shows, flyers, etc; you might recognize us from this.

Please take some time to listen, I would highly appreciate feedback. And to whoever wishes to obtain a full copy of all our material, either post a message here or send me an e-mail at: less_there@hotmail.com. I will try to bring a couple of cds to shows for anybody that wants them and there's a high chance I'll be at that show.

Music here:
www.myspace.com/obscurumofficial

Anybody else wishing to embark on any other type of project, namely sludge, doom, or punk, shoot me an e-mail as well. I have a practice space and drumset plus other equipment ready.

Azrael

Post by Azrael » Wed July 7th, 2010, 2:12 pm

If Julian would'nt shit a brick I could be interested. Call me.

BlackRoija
WREKage Staff

Post by BlackRoija » Wed July 7th, 2010, 2:35 pm

Yo Luis, I'm up for a vocalist spot if you're interested :)

lsaldana

Post by lsaldana » Fri July 9th, 2010, 7:33 pm

Jake, I hope to practice with you at least once.

Corey, yeah I might once I find somebody that can fill in the instrument spots for either this or a new band. No luck so far, but I'll keep you in mind, thanks man.