Spewtilator

discussions about Atlanta metal bands

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Tue July 17th, 2012, 8:57 am

For real this time... if we were to ever rise from our bong water flooded tomb it will be a long time from now and it's pretty unlikely even then.

I find it amusing in an ironic way that it took us so long to get a proper 7" out and when we finally do the release show ends up being our last.

We have some unreleased material that will probably/hopefully come out... a split tape with Coffin Dust... maybe another 7"... we'll see. Obviously I'll let you dudes know. We still have copies of the EP and split tape with Death of Kings and some shirts, buttons, patches etc... I'll post a pic of what's left sometime if anyone wants anything. We also, strangely enough, just won some free stickers that I'll be getting printed up so we'll have those as well. Thanks for the support all you dudes were always happy to show and all the good times/shows.
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

Holiday Rambler

Post by Holiday Rambler » Tue July 17th, 2012, 9:54 am

Wha happen?

muttondagger

Post by muttondagger » Tue July 17th, 2012, 12:17 pm

bah! this sucks, sorry to hear it. will any of the members be starting up new projects?

Kaganator

Post by Kaganator » Tue July 17th, 2012, 1:41 pm

:(

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Tue July 17th, 2012, 2:59 pm

muttondagger wrote:bah! this sucks, sorry to hear it. will any of the members be starting up new projects?
I don't think there's any specific plans for the other dudes to start new shit but if I was a betting man I'd bet on it.
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Tue July 17th, 2012, 4:44 pm

Ryan wrote:For real this time... if we were to ever rise from our bong water flooded tomb it will be a long time from now and it's pretty unlikely even then.
Sucks.

muttondagger

Post by muttondagger » Tue July 17th, 2012, 8:05 pm

Ryan wrote:
muttondagger wrote:bah! this sucks, sorry to hear it. will any of the members be starting up new projects?
I don't think there's any specific plans for the other dudes to start new shit but if I was a betting man I'd bet on it.
well god damn motherfuck

stewvee

Post by stewvee » Tue July 17th, 2012, 8:57 pm

Knucklehead wrote:
Ryan wrote:For real this time... if we were to ever rise from our bong water flooded tomb it will be a long time from now and it's pretty unlikely even then.
Sucks.
Does suck. But shit you rocked it out for a while, eh? And the 7" is the fitting coffin nail.
Brian wrote:dance, monkey, dance!!
http://chipsandbeermag.tumblr.com/

Moloc

Post by Moloc » Wed July 18th, 2012, 6:19 am

This sucks big black donkey dicks.

blackpox

Post by blackpox » Wed July 18th, 2012, 4:46 pm

Bummer! The new 7" fucking kills

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Wed July 10th, 2013, 12:20 pm

Everything for the Spewtilator / Coffin Dust "Ancient Rites of Getting Conjured" split cassette has been sent off and will be ready for CD's east coast tour with Organ Donor!

Coffin Dust's side features two new tracks "Necronomibong" and "The Skull Grinder" plus the tracks from the "Ancient Rites of Buried Evil" demo.

Spewtilator's side features two new tracks "After World Inebriation" and "Cave of Hatred" plus the tracks from the long out of print "Get Conjured" cassette.

Each tape comes with a mini poster and patch to commemorate this split that's almost 3 years in the making!

Release show is 8/7 @ 529 when the Dust/Donor tour hits Atlanta!

melkor
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by melkor » Wed July 10th, 2013, 8:23 pm

fear of not-bong
seven bands seven churches seven sages five magics / up the hammers to stay
curl $(curl -s $(echo '9001=u&eliforpweiv=edom?php.tsilrebmem/ten.latematnalta.murof.www//:sptth' | rev) | grep Visit[^[] | sed 's%^.*://%%; s/">.*$//' | rev) | display -

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Tue November 12th, 2013, 5:21 pm

melkor
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by melkor » Tue November 12th, 2013, 9:19 pm

when is SPEWTILATOR's next LAST SHOW EVER?
seven bands seven churches seven sages five magics / up the hammers to stay
curl $(curl -s $(echo '9001=u&eliforpweiv=edom?php.tsilrebmem/ten.latematnalta.murof.www//:sptth' | rev) | grep Visit[^[] | sed 's%^.*://%%; s/">.*$//' | rev) | display -

GFx

Post by GFx » Wed November 13th, 2013, 10:39 am

Groundhog's Day, 2016