Our band needs a singer.

discussions about Atlanta metal bands

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

rhinodave

Our band needs a singer.

Post by rhinodave » Wed August 4th, 2010, 9:15 pm

We are in need of a singer. We are an atypical hard rock band, a kin to Jesus Lizard, Deftones, Earth, Swans, Big Black, Torche, Tomahawk, Mastodon, Tool, and the like. Metal at times, noisy and weird at others. We definetly need someone who can sing, but put some balls behind it and scream when needed. Not necessarily a lot of cookie monster-esque barking. Our singer recently went back to college, leaving a space open. You can check out some instrumental tracks at http://myspace.com/rhinoband. They are guitar and drums only, and are unmastered, so they sound a little, well, empty, but hopefully you get the jist. We practice in Smyrna on Saturday and Monday evenings, and look to play shows around once a month, and get out to Athens, Savannah, and other close cities once or twice a year, if not more. This is serious/fun for us, and we are ready for the studio and waiting on you. Please send us a link to something that we can listen to of yours. If you have nothing, please do not bother. We are not looking for novice singers. We need an expierienced frontman. Hit us up at rhinoband@live.com Thanks.

Dave
Rhino

Barry Clark

Post by Barry Clark » Thu August 5th, 2010, 6:19 am

That 'untitled' song you have a video has some promise. Ever gonna post anything with vocals?
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/damnageband">DAMNAGE on Myspace</a>

Neither scene nor herd

rhinodave

Post by rhinodave » Thu August 5th, 2010, 6:30 am

Our previous singer never could make the time to get in the studio, which was for the best since we are looking for someone fill that spot.

Barry Clark

Post by Barry Clark » Thu August 5th, 2010, 6:34 am

rhinodave wrote:Our previous singer never could make the time to get in the studio, which was for the best since we are looking for someone fill that spot.
I gotcha.I just saw that you had a singer on your page.

I will keep watching to see what you guys do.

Doin the no bass thing?
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/damnageband">DAMNAGE on Myspace</a>

Neither scene nor herd

rhinodave

Post by rhinodave » Thu August 5th, 2010, 8:05 am

We just a new bassist start a couple of weeks ago. Great timing to lose a singer. That's rock n' roll I guess.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue August 10th, 2010, 11:06 pm

i like it, id be interested , but schedule is tight.
your church was turned into an abortion clinic and we use it all the time... sluts!!!

rhinodave

Post by rhinodave » Wed August 11th, 2010, 6:30 am

Understandable. Our schedule centers around our personal families and work schedules. Can't really budge on that.