Amoebic Dysentery site back up + new mp3s

discussions about Atlanta metal bands

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

AmoebicDysentery

Amoebic Dysentery site back up + new mp3s

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Mon February 14th, 2005, 1:49 am

Yeaah, so after being lazy, our website is finally back up at Http://amoebicdysentery.net it looks the same as it used to pretty much.

I've added 3 "Demo versions" of some of our new songs. These don't have intros and the recording/mixing quality isn't all that it could be, but hey..its fucking goregrind who cares. Hopefully the finished product will be out in the next few months. If there are any reputable labels interested in this...get in touch.

These songs are heavily inspired by Lacuna Coil, Rhapsody, and the movie "Encino Man" with Pauly Shore.

I'm dumb and didn't feel like fucking with this code shit, so you might have to copy/paste these urls to hear them.
http://amoebicdysentery.net/What if the dead body was drunk (demo).mp3
http://amoebicdysentery.net/Hospice Orgy (demo).mp3
http://amoebicdysentery.net/Wound Urination (demo).mp3

Greg
WREKage Staff

Re: Amoebic Dysentery site back up + new mp3s

Post by Greg » Mon February 14th, 2005, 11:46 am

AmoebicDysentery wrote:
These songs are heavily inspired by Lacuna Coil, Rhapsody, and the movie "Encino Man" with Pauly Shore.
You really are shooting for Fn Dan's album of the year aren't you :P

God of Brutality

Post by God of Brutality » Mon February 14th, 2005, 5:16 pm

Orgy (Hospice) is a awesome song. 2 thumbs up.

BoB

Post by BoB » Mon February 14th, 2005, 5:43 pm

Good to see you guys back online. The new mp3s are pretty cool - I've also added them to the WREKage site
Amoebic Dysentery on WREKage

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Mon February 14th, 2005, 8:24 pm

Thanks Barry and Bob.

I hope you guys can hear the Opeth influence in my vocals.

BoB

Post by BoB » Mon February 14th, 2005, 10:30 pm

AmoebicDysentery wrote:I hope you guys can hear the Opeth influence in my vocals.
only the melodic parts. I also detect an ever so slight pinch of Nightwish in there too.
the new drummer is pretty amazing - that dude keeps great time.

TheKshatriya

Post by TheKshatriya » Mon February 14th, 2005, 11:15 pm

What is the background of the site? It looks neat.

cuntworm

Post by cuntworm » Tue February 15th, 2005, 6:28 am

hellmuthafuckinyeah.

thanks for bringing back the site, i was begining to worry that amoebic dysentery had died away...

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Tue February 15th, 2005, 12:44 pm

Nah, I just took a bit of a break after cranking out a handful of releases (splits and whatever) a year. Mongoloid Metal has almost been out 2 years, and that material was recorded 7 months before it was released. Don't want to oversaturate.

The background of the site is just some basic surgery/autopsy image with some photoshop magic on it.

Diaspora

Post by Diaspora » Fri February 25th, 2005, 10:25 pm

I love the new stuff you guys put out. What if the body was drunk? is probably my favorite of the new ones. Goregrind the way it should be. Let us know of any upcoming shows.

Asrynth

Post by Asrynth » Mon April 11th, 2005, 9:33 pm

Diaspora wrote:I love the new stuff you guys put out. What if the body was drunk? is probably my favorite of the new ones. Goregrind the way it should be. Let us know of any upcoming shows.
The Maryland Deathfest is one as far as I know.

And then swayzes, but dude who the hell are these crazy bands your playing with, Tony Danza tap dance extravaganza, Penguin?

Info on these?

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Mon April 11th, 2005, 10:36 pm

We're actually not playing that show on the 14th.

Dan told Lee at Swayzes that we'd play...then the next week he books his tickets to leave for Japan the day before the show...but it all works out cause I'm going to see Weezer that night anyways.

Tony D. Tap Dance E. are like....hardcore/"grindcore" It's not bad. You can find mp3s on the net pretty easy.

I'd really like to play this show, since It'd be a great MDF warmup and it would be interesting to see how the crowd reacted to us.

ratanda
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by ratanda » Tue April 12th, 2005, 12:02 am

AmoebicDysentery wrote:We're actually not playing that show on the 14th.

Dan told Lee at Swayzes that we'd play...then the next week he books his tickets to leave for Japan the day before the show...
You can blame that on the percocets.

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Mon July 25th, 2005, 9:21 pm

ONE TIME I LISTENED TO THIS BAND AND IT GAVE ME AIDS WHY CANT YOU SWITCH UP THE DRUMS A BIT AND HAVE SOME FUCKING VOCALS YOU FAGGOTS I BET THAT SOUND YOU MAKE WHEN YOU SING IS THE SOUND YOU MAKE WHEN YOU SLOSH YOUR AIDS INFESTED BOYFRIENDS CUM AROUND YOUR MOUTH BEFORE YOU SNOWBALL HIM AND GO SEE THIS BAND WHEN THEY PLAY WITH LEVEL AND YOU GUYS OVERDOSE ON THE CUM FROM THE CANDY APPLES THAT THEY SELL AT THE SHOW AND THEN YOUR MOM HAS TO COME PICK YOU UP AND YOUR DAD BEATS YOU CAUSE HE REALIZES YOUR A FAGGOT AND THEN HE CUTS HIS BALLS OFF BECAUSE HE'S ASHAMED THAT SUCH A FAGGOT CAME FROM HIS COCK. ASSHOLES.

Mike
WREKage Staff

Post by Mike » Tue July 26th, 2005, 10:41 am

AmoebicDysentery wrote:ONE TIME I LISTENED TO THIS BAND AND IT GAVE ME AIDS WHY CANT YOU SWITCH UP THE DRUMS A BIT AND HAVE SOME FUCKING VOCALS YOU FAGGOTS I BET THAT SOUND YOU MAKE WHEN YOU SING IS THE SOUND YOU MAKE WHEN YOU SLOSH YOUR AIDS INFESTED BOYFRIENDS CUM AROUND YOUR MOUTH BEFORE YOU SNOWBALL HIM AND GO SEE THIS BAND WHEN THEY PLAY WITH LEVEL AND YOU GUYS OVERDOSE ON THE CUM FROM THE CANDY APPLES THAT THEY SELL AT THE SHOW AND THEN YOUR MOM HAS TO COME PICK YOU UP AND YOUR DAD BEATS YOU CAUSE HE REALIZES YOUR A FAGGOT AND THEN HE CUTS HIS BALLS OFF BECAUSE HE'S ASHAMED THAT SUCH A FAGGOT CAME FROM HIS COCK. ASSHOLES.
hahahahahaha