Obelisk

discussions about Atlanta metal bands

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

MetalPaul

Post by MetalPaul » Thu October 27th, 2011, 9:21 pm

sounds good dude! definatly like to hear more. im, moving away from that area but work right over on eagle drive. not to many metalheads on that side of town.
Darkest Regards...

muttondagger

Post by muttondagger » Fri October 28th, 2011, 2:51 am

Lol, yeah, I moved out here with my girlfriend and guitarist and his girlfriend, became their roommates. It's very different out here. Everything closes at like 10, really pisses me off.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Fri October 28th, 2011, 8:07 am

Haha yeah it's definitely the 'burbs. If you haven't yet, you need to hit up Hotdog Heaven on the square. Get the chicago style dog with a polish sausage instead of the normal dog... it's incredible, unless you're vegan. They used to have all-you-can-eat fish frys on friday nights too. I miss that place.
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

muttondagger

Post by muttondagger » Fri October 28th, 2011, 1:53 pm

Fuck, that sounds amazing; may go hit that up tonight after work. I commute thirty minutes to Roswell to deliver pizza's for fucking Domino's; yes, I am an idiot. Trying to get transferred.

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Fri October 28th, 2011, 2:17 pm

I don't think Hot Dog Heaven is in downtown Woodstock anymore. They're now on Cobb Parkway in Kennesaw, unless that's a 2nd location.

EDIT: Don't listen to me. It's a second location. Haven't been in downtown woodstock for a while.

SlashAndThrash

Post by SlashAndThrash » Fri October 28th, 2011, 5:35 pm

hot dog heaven is the shit!!
G.O.R.E.
Billy and Agnes wrote:JUST LIKE HAVING A WAAART REMOOOVED

MetalPaul

Post by MetalPaul » Fri October 28th, 2011, 11:12 pm

yeah that place is the shit! why cant there be one near my new place! but yeah dude, i work over at the play n trade after 10 that area shuts down, kinda glad to be getting out of that area though
Darkest Regards...