Bierhammer

discussions about Atlanta metal bands

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Post Reply
burgermyster
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue September 27th, 2011, 10:12 am

Bierhammer

Post by burgermyster » Tue September 27th, 2011, 10:18 am

We are a relatively new band, and we're looking for shows. We have so many different inspirations and styles mixed together that it's hard to define our genre. The drummer likes to call it thrashcore groove rape. It's mostly death metal at it's core. Fuck all who oppose!

http://www.I_LOVE_ZUCKERPENIS.com/pages/Bierhamme ... 9454251462

User avatar
BlackRoija
WREKage Staff
Posts: 1399
Joined: Sat November 18th, 2006, 1:12 am
Location: College Park, MD

Re: Bierhammer

Post by BlackRoija » Tue September 27th, 2011, 1:11 pm

burgermyster wrote:We have so many different inspirations and styles mixed together that it's hard to define our genre. The drummer likes to call it thrashcore groove rape. It's mostly death metal at it's core.
this chunk of text just makes me laugh

at you, not with you.

burgermyster
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue September 27th, 2011, 10:12 am

Post by burgermyster » Tue September 27th, 2011, 2:19 pm

Last time I checked, this is a forum for music. I'd like your opinion of the music instead of your opinion of me. go eat a dick fag

SlashAndThrash
Member
Posts: 1103
Joined: Tue March 30th, 2010, 5:57 pm
Location: East Atlanta

Re: Bierhammer

Post by SlashAndThrash » Tue September 27th, 2011, 2:28 pm

BlackRoija wrote:
burgermyster wrote:We have so many different inspirations and styles mixed together that it's hard to define our genre. The drummer likes to call it thrashcore groove rape. It's mostly death metal at it's core.
this chunk of text just makes me laugh

at you, not with you.
IMO you should quit being such a faggot to everyone, srsly
G.O.R.E.
Billy and Agnes wrote:JUST LIKE HAVING A WAAART REMOOOVED

SlashAndThrash
Member
Posts: 1103
Joined: Tue March 30th, 2010, 5:57 pm
Location: East Atlanta

Post by SlashAndThrash » Tue September 27th, 2011, 2:32 pm

and i think the tunes are decent, sounds pretty crust/stenchy
G.O.R.E.
Billy and Agnes wrote:JUST LIKE HAVING A WAAART REMOOOVED

burgermyster
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue September 27th, 2011, 10:12 am

Post by burgermyster » Tue September 27th, 2011, 3:13 pm

Thanks for instilling some hope SlashAndThrash. After that first response, I thought everyone on here was going to be a douche.

User avatar
BlackRoija
WREKage Staff
Posts: 1399
Joined: Sat November 18th, 2006, 1:12 am
Location: College Park, MD

Post by BlackRoija » Tue September 27th, 2011, 3:42 pm

burgermyster wrote:Last time I checked, this is a forum for music. I'd like your opinion of the music instead of your opinion of me. go eat a dick fag
wasn't my opinion of you, just how your band describes itself

maxwheel
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu February 10th, 2011, 7:47 pm

Post by maxwheel » Fri October 14th, 2011, 4:26 pm

Uh, huh huh huh huh.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest