WAC

discussions about Atlanta metal bands

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

relapse

Post by relapse » Tue November 29th, 2011, 10:25 pm

http://www.youtube.com/user/waragainstc ... rbyndM80wI

this really opened my eyes man...i bet all the preps at your middle school wouldn't even know how to react to this. nice work- so fvckin trve. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Focalor

Post by Focalor » Wed November 30th, 2011, 4:06 pm

Is this a joke? Seems a little pointless to me to waste time worrying about how much you dislike Jesus Christ etc. when you claim that it doesn't exist. Complaining about things that do not exist means you just like to find things to complain about. There are plenty of REAL things in the world that are much more deserving of your attention than myths about ghosts and miracles.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed November 30th, 2011, 4:25 pm

Focalor wrote:Is this a joke? Seems a little pointless to me to waste time worrying about how much you dislike Jesus Christ etc. when you claim that it doesn't exist. Complaining about things that do not exist means you just like to find things to complain about. There are plenty of REAL things in the world that are much more deserving of your attention than myths about ghosts and miracles.

+1
your church was turned into an abortion clinic and we use it all the time... sluts!!!

RegularNate

Post by RegularNate » Wed November 30th, 2011, 6:46 pm

Focalor wrote:Is this a joke? Seems a little pointless to me to waste time worrying about how much you dislike Jesus Christ etc. when you claim that it doesn't exist. Complaining about things that do not exist means you just like to find things to complain about. There are plenty of REAL things in the world that are much more deserving of your attention than myths about ghosts and miracles.
/thread

Holiday Rambler

Post by Holiday Rambler » Wed November 30th, 2011, 6:52 pm

CarpeMortem wrote:Ejaculate on that bible!

SadisticRitual

Post by SadisticRitual » Wed November 30th, 2011, 8:01 pm

you guys are obviously behind :lol:

Focalor

Post by Focalor » Wed November 30th, 2011, 9:21 pm

Focalor wrote:There are plenty of REAL things in the world that are much more deserving of your attention than myths about ghosts and miracles.
Like.... tits. Pay attention to the tits.

Kaganator

Post by Kaganator » Wed November 30th, 2011, 9:53 pm

I do focus on OTHER things like taxes, government corruption, crime, and shit like that. I just don't have any videos talking about it...yet. Do you think I could just talk about EVERY subject possible to talk about? Of course not.

I mean I COULD complain about all this shitty Metalcore bands trying to act like their brutal, but I haven't taken the time to do that either. Instead of going on my fuckin' page and talkin' shit, go find something useful to do. I'm planning to finish my first album, then I'm gonna fuckin' perform. I actually have a life.

Vhyle

Post by Vhyle » Wed November 30th, 2011, 10:11 pm

Fuckin' a.

SlashAndThrash

Post by SlashAndThrash » Wed November 30th, 2011, 10:13 pm

i... just... the pure... BLASPHEMY!!!
G.O.R.E.
Billy and Agnes wrote:JUST LIKE HAVING A WAAART REMOOOVED

Kaganator

Post by Kaganator » Wed November 30th, 2011, 10:47 pm

SlashAndThrash wrote:i... just... the pure... BLASPHEMY!!!
Yeah, straight from Marietta.

RegularNate

Post by RegularNate » Thu December 1st, 2011, 12:39 am

Albert you should join this band Phantom, it would really suit you

CarpeMortem

Post by CarpeMortem » Thu December 1st, 2011, 2:03 am

Albert, ejaculate on that guy!

Kaganator

Post by Kaganator » Thu December 1st, 2011, 10:47 am

CarpeMortem wrote:Albert, ejaculate on that guy!
I have no interest in taking orders from any other individual. The only reasaon why I have done all the shit you see in my videos is because I wanted too.

SadisticRitual

Post by SadisticRitual » Thu December 1st, 2011, 12:12 pm

But you want to ejaculate on that bible, you are the most blasphamous person in Atlanta right?