Affordable Metal Mastering

discussions about Atlanta metal bands

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Tricalibur

Affordable Metal Mastering

Post by Tricalibur » Mon June 3rd, 2013, 3:59 pm

Tricalibur Studios was founded in 2010 as an outlet for Athens composer/producer Brad Olsen. Since then we've expanded our recording and mastering setup and are ready to offer affordable quality masters to anyone whose interested. We specialize in metal and specifically in doing dynamic "quiet masters" with a lot of air to them. We can also do more industry standard loud mixes if that's what you prefer. We've done four previous Artists of War albums (www.artistsofwar.net) and will be doing their next three using our new setup with a more extensive mastering rack. We use EQ, tape emulation, dynamic multi-band compression and limiting and other tools to create masters that are punchy, powerful and yet nuanced. Although we a re a new company, we are looking to work as hard mastering your songs as you did in writing and recording them. Our prices are unbeatable for this level of quality:

1 song/single - $15
2-5 song "EP" - $35
6-9 song "LP" - $50
9-13 song "Double LP" - $75

With increased demand the prices may change, but that's what they will be for the time being. We can also mix your tracks to provide the fullest, most authentic sound possible, but the tracks will have to be recorded elsewhere and then imported as WAV files.

On a personal note, I've been listening to metal since I was ten years old. I listen to all types: death, thrash, speed, crust, grind, doom, goth, stoner, sludge, prog, black (I'm sure there's a million more) and I know how to deal with each in a unique and personal way. If I can be of any help to you or your band, hit me up. tricalibur[at]gmail.com
thothmammatus.blogspot.com