Amidst the Withering to release album in April (Doom/Black)

discussions about Atlanta metal bands

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Aphelion

Amidst the Withering to release album in April (Doom/Black)

Post by Aphelion » Fri October 17th, 2014, 4:57 am

Amidst the Withering will be releasing their first professional album on April 2, 2015. Rough mix previews are available on YouTube

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-uDzQ ... ZwA/videos
I_LOVE_ZUCKERPENIS: www.I_LOVE_ZUCKERPENIS.com/amidstthewithering

www.admistthewithering.com
Last edited by Aphelion on Sun February 1st, 2015, 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thrashmania

Post by Thrashmania » Fri October 17th, 2014, 7:49 am

...It's been ages.

Aphelion

Post by Aphelion » Fri October 17th, 2014, 9:02 am

Thrashmania wrote:...It's been ages.
Yes, it has. We are excited to share the new album!
Last edited by Aphelion on Sun February 1st, 2015, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thrashmania

Post by Thrashmania » Fri October 17th, 2014, 10:19 am

Well, welcome back I suppose. Bummer there won't be any live shows, nothing quite like your style in the Atlanta scene right now.

Aphelion

Post by Aphelion » Fri October 17th, 2014, 10:47 am

Thrashmania wrote:Well, welcome back I suppose. Bummer there won't be any live shows, nothing quite like your style in the Atlanta scene right now.
I am very sorry about that and it bothers me as well. As said though, Serge is in a different country now and finding people who are willing to play this style in Atlanta is nearly impossible or I would probably be in a 2nd band that was a local act as well. I know that us being a studio band will throw some people off but I can promise that in return for the loss of not being able to watch us live we will make up for it with a depth of character in the music and lyrics that you will rarely find. We put a lot of heart in our music and we are both perfectionists and that is where we hope to make it up to our fans.

Thanks for the interest.

BTW... Did you like the sample?

Thrashmania

Post by Thrashmania » Fri October 17th, 2014, 12:40 pm

Haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, my phone and Soundcloud don't get along. I have that first album though. I didn't think it was mind blowing, but liked it fair enough.

Aphelion

Post by Aphelion » Fri October 17th, 2014, 1:28 pm

Thrashmania wrote:Haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, my phone and Soundcloud don't get along. I have that first album though. I didn't think it was mind blowing, but liked it fair enough.
Well it is probably a bad move for me to degrade my own work but our first album was a disappointment. We put a lot of time and effort in and came out sounding like a garage band. You will recognize the songs though and see how much we upgraded them in recording quality, instrumental equipment and content. Let me know what you think when you get a chance. This is one of our first public showings and so I would like some feedback.

MaleficSounds

Post by MaleficSounds » Mon October 27th, 2014, 3:19 pm

Cool song, I like it

Aphelion

Post by Aphelion » Mon October 27th, 2014, 7:00 pm

MaleficSounds wrote:Cool song, I like it
Thanks man! I appreciate the feedback.