When Rocky Beat the Russian... Douglasville band

discussions about Atlanta metal bands

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

WRBTR

When Rocky Beat the Russian... Douglasville band

Post by WRBTR » Mon September 12th, 2005, 9:32 pm

Hey everyone... we're When Rocky Beat The Russian... another hardcore/metalcore band from Douglasville (The Chariot, Norma Jean,etc..)... you can check us out at www.myspace.com/whenrockybeattherussian
If you're into Evergreen Terrace, Deftones, Norma Jean or anything like that come check us out..

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Wed September 14th, 2005, 6:02 pm

No offense but this business is shit to these ears.

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Fri December 23rd, 2005, 11:48 pm

I know these guys have probably long since tucked tail and ran from these boards but I came across something funny in The Onion's AV Club about worst band names of the year:

http://avclub.com/content/node/43475/8

Don't both reading all the indie rock cock sucking in the rest of the article - scroll all the way down to the bottom and check out the "Best Worst Band Names Of The Year" section.

There are also some sweet names in the plain old "Worst Band Names Of The Year" section right above it too. Goblin Cock is in there, as well as my new favorite band name, the Assbaboons Of Venus

Fuckhead

Post by Fuckhead » Sat December 24th, 2005, 12:04 pm

SCHUGA SCHUGA SCHUGA EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SCHUGA SCHUGA SCHUGA EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... wow i couldn't listen to more than 30 seconds of this band... that was one of the most pathitic attempts at making music that has ever graced my ears... when i have bloody diarrhea the slapping noise in the toilet makes better music than your wannabe chariot/ norma jean songs... thank you for reading this and now you should go commit suicide while listening to your shitty SCHUGA SCHUGA SCHUGA EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SCHUGA SCHUGA SCHUGA EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

P.S. I hear it's painless if you take a lot of sleeping pills so skip that part and slit your wrists...
Wrekage STAFF ENJOYS FROZEN DIARRHEA DILDOS IN HIS ASS WHILE MUNCHING ON SOME HAIRY ARABIAN TWAT CHEESE ALONG WITH A PERIOD BLOOD MILKSHAKE TO WASH IT ALL DOWN AND THEN FLOSSES HIS TEETH WITH NOTHING OTHER THAN A ANAL PUBE!!!

Fuckhead

Post by Fuckhead » Sat December 24th, 2005, 12:14 pm

Oh and tell the singer to cut that gay ass hair style he has on his unoriginal head... do you fuck guys in the ass or something? way to be a faggot looking emo pile of refuse...

P.S. i still want you to commit suicide... make sure it's painful...life is nothing but pain i'm sure you would say... maybe if all the emo kids and all the fucking scene kids would make good on their word they would all kill themselves and the world would be a better place...
Wrekage STAFF ENJOYS FROZEN DIARRHEA DILDOS IN HIS ASS WHILE MUNCHING ON SOME HAIRY ARABIAN TWAT CHEESE ALONG WITH A PERIOD BLOOD MILKSHAKE TO WASH IT ALL DOWN AND THEN FLOSSES HIS TEETH WITH NOTHING OTHER THAN A ANAL PUBE!!!

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Sat December 24th, 2005, 1:56 pm

HAHAHAHA!! Fuckhead, I think I love you!

Fuckhead

Post by Fuckhead » Mon December 26th, 2005, 4:59 pm

greatly appreciated stalin

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue December 27th, 2005, 3:30 am

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA this is worse than i thought it would. you should be banned from the boards

Fuckhead

Post by Fuckhead » Tue December 27th, 2005, 1:15 pm

I hope you are talking about WRBTR b/c i strongly agree with you Matt...

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed December 28th, 2005, 3:27 am

Fuckhead wrote:I hope you are talking about WRBTR b/c i strongly agree with you Matt...

yes i am, fuckhead! :D

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat March 4th, 2006, 7:17 pm

this horseshit is a disgrace to rocky IV, fuck off cocksucking motherfcukers

Asrynth

Post by Asrynth » Sat March 4th, 2006, 8:53 pm

Matt is just a laugh a minute.

PorkishMetal

Post by PorkishMetal » Sat March 4th, 2006, 9:17 pm

i think all the real grindcore bands should play shows with bands that think theyre grindcore...

and then gang rape them.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat March 4th, 2006, 10:13 pm

PorkishMetal wrote:i think all the real grindcore bands should play shows with bands that think theyre grindcore...

and then gang rape them.
im down with gang raping there women

PorkishMetal

Post by PorkishMetal » Sun March 5th, 2006, 6:42 pm

What makes you think they have women Matt?