Worst Case Scenario/BrutalExistenceRadio.com

discussion about metal on the web, this web site, and all things online.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Stussey

Worst Case Scenario/BrutalExistenceRadio.com

Post by Stussey » Wed November 3rd, 2010, 10:11 am

For those that don't know, I, Stussey, host Worst Case Scenario, 2 hrs of crust/grind/dbeat/fastcore/powerviolence and anarcho. It airs every Monday, live on BrutalExistenceRadio.com at 3pmEST. If you are in a crust/grind/dbeat band and want to be played on Worst Case Scenario, you can contact me @ stussey@brutalexistenceradio.com. Worst Case Scenario is also available as a podcast. It's posted within 24hrs of airing. You can subscribe thru iTunes, or the following:
www.wcs.mevio.com
www.werstcasesenario.tumblr.com
www.myspace.com/masscontrolmedia
http://wrstcasescnrio.blip.tv/

I also fill in frequently at other times and have been known to play Atlanta bands,ie, Spewtilator, Death of Kings, Sons of Tonatiuh, Severed Faither,etc. So, if you're in a band and would like a chance at some international airplay, then email me @ stussey@brutalexistenceradio.com.

BrutalExistenceRadio.com is a 24/7 streaming station of the best metal from around the world. Whether it's black,death,stoner,thrash or whatever genre you can think of, BrutalExistence has a show for it. Most shows are live and you can make requests or talk to the djs in the chat room. So if you like metal, check out BrutalExistenceRadio.com
Last edited by Stussey on Wed November 3rd, 2010, 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MS_39455
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by MS_39455 » Wed November 3rd, 2010, 12:50 pm

I've been listening to this at work a lot lately and was really pleased to hear some local bands. Pretty good playlists for most of the shows just about any time I've tuned in though.

aaron

Post by aaron » Wed November 3rd, 2010, 6:24 pm

Nice podcast! I can't find contrasocial anywhere on the internets.. help?

Haha as soon as I clicked submit you said the myspace url. Thanks! :)

Stussey

Post by Stussey » Wed November 3rd, 2010, 6:32 pm

The myspace for Kontrasosial is:

www.myspace.com/skitpunks

Glad you liked the podcast.