Tallahassee's metal show

discussion about metal on the web, this web site, and all things online.

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Metalfreak

Tallahassee's metal show

Post by Metalfreak » Thu September 22nd, 2011, 1:12 am

So I'm trying to get involved with their metal show! If I do get on it, it would be next semester...I'm on the production team for their radio station though. They do it backwards; you have to be on a department first before you can DJ. It's rare that you can be a DJ right off the bat. Their show is on Wednesdays 10pm-2am and you can listen to the live stream: http://wvfs.fsu.edu/ just click listen on the bottom of the page if you just happen to be up late on Wednesday nights lol.

Anyways, I started listening to it tonight around midnight...they were in the middle of an Emperor song. And they played nothing but Norwegian black metal for over an hour and a half...fuckin awesome right? (Unless you're Matt :wink: ) Then ten till 2, I hear this god-awful metalcore pussy fart music. hahaha oh well good things only last for so long :lol:

Moloc

Post by Moloc » Thu September 22nd, 2011, 12:24 pm

I missed it this week, but I'll catch it next Wednesday.

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Re: Tallahassee's metal show

Post by WREKage-Paul » Sat October 15th, 2011, 9:38 pm

Metalfreak wrote:So I'm trying to get involved with their metal show! If I do get on it, it would be next semester...I'm on the production team for their radio station though. They do it backwards; you have to be on a department first before you can DJ. It's rare that you can be a DJ right off the bat. Their show is on Wednesdays 10pm-2am and you can listen to the live stream: http://wvfs.fsu.edu/ just click listen on the bottom of the page if you just happen to be up late on Wednesday nights lol.
Those are pretty good hours, too! I truly miss the days when WREKage used to start at 10pm.
Community host for WREKage
www.wrekage.org
Friday night, midnight 'til we get tired, 91.1 FM

badcarburetor

Post by badcarburetor » Sun October 16th, 2011, 1:14 pm

WREKage-Paul wrote:
Metalfreak wrote:So I'm trying to get involved with their metal show! If I do get on it, it would be next semester...I'm on the production team for their radio station though. They do it backwards; you have to be on a department first before you can DJ. It's rare that you can be a DJ right off the bat. Their show is on Wednesdays 10pm-2am and you can listen to the live stream: http://wvfs.fsu.edu/ just click listen on the bottom of the page if you just happen to be up late on Wednesday nights lol.
Those are pretty good hours, too! I truly miss the days when WREKage used to start at 10pm.
Preach it. I love Stonehenge, too, but I was able to listen WREKAGE a lot more when it started at 10.
"God created the devil? At least he did *something* cool." Homer J. Simpson

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Sun October 16th, 2011, 7:21 pm

badcarburetor wrote:
WREKage-Paul wrote:
Preach it. I love Stonehenge, too, but I was able to listen WREKAGE a lot more when it started at 10.
+1