worst atlanta bands?

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Brian
WREKage Staff

Post by Brian » Tue November 2nd, 2010, 8:25 pm

oooooooh someone's jealous of conservatives, and ESPECIALLY the tea baggers.

unprogrammable

Post by unprogrammable » Tue November 2nd, 2010, 8:37 pm

Brian wrote:oooooooh someone's jealous of conservatives, and ESPECIALLY the tea baggers.
ya, really jealous of the low IQs, hairbrained creationist theories, and sheeple mentality.
you have no taste

badcarburetor

Post by badcarburetor » Tue November 2nd, 2010, 8:57 pm

unprogrammable wrote:Incarcerari 9...My cousin in Philly really likes their stuff though.
Kinda like the "big in fill in the podunk Eastern European country" defencse, huh?
unprogrammable wrote:Most metal fans conservative? Must be a GA red state thing. It's not the case where I'm from. Fuck conservatives and especially the Tea Baggers.
I'm not sure that Gene was speaking politically, but if you are going to turn this thread political - and you are on the left - could you please attempt to come across as semi-literate and having put some thought into your comments? Otherwise, it's just embarrassing for the rest of us on the same side. Thanks.
"God created the devil? At least he did *something* cool." Homer J. Simpson

unprogrammable

Post by unprogrammable » Tue November 2nd, 2010, 9:53 pm

badcarburetor wrote:
unprogrammable wrote:Incarcerari 9...My cousin in Philly really likes their stuff though.
Kinda like the "big in fill in the podunk Eastern European country" defencse, huh?
unprogrammable wrote:Most metal fans conservative? Must be a GA red state thing. It's not the case where I'm from. Fuck conservatives and especially the Tea Baggers.
I'm not sure that Gene was speaking politically, but if you are going to turn this thread political - and you are on the left - could you please attempt to come across as semi-literate and having put some thought into your comments? Otherwise, it's just embarrassing for the rest of us on the same side. Thanks.
Most of my friends are on the left cunt so suck it, I don't embarress them. If you didn't understand what I said, then you need some reading lessons. The first thing you said about a podunk eastern European country made absolutely no sense. You probably didn't even vote.
you have no taste

nocommands

Post by nocommands » Wed November 3rd, 2010, 1:37 am

badcarburetor

Post by badcarburetor » Wed November 3rd, 2010, 6:28 am

unprogrammable wrote:Most of my friends are on the left cunt so suck it, I don't embarress them. If you didn't understand what I said, then you need some reading lessons. The first thing you said about a podunk eastern European country made absolutely no sense. You probably didn't even vote.
You go, Anonymous Keyboard Warrior. Funny how your grammar has been improving so rapidly.

With a mouth like that, how about posting up a picture of yourself and your name?
"God created the devil? At least he did *something* cool." Homer J. Simpson

V-GER

Post by V-GER » Wed November 3rd, 2010, 8:22 am

unprogrammable wrote:
Brian wrote:oooooooh someone's jealous of conservatives, and ESPECIALLY the tea baggers.
ya, really jealous of the low IQs, hairbrained creationist theories, and sheeple mentality.
I am very far from any of this my friend! You on the other hand are a typical liberal and very predictable for sure.

Moloc

Post by Moloc » Wed November 3rd, 2010, 9:17 am

How did this become a political thread?

Nyarlathotep

Post by Nyarlathotep » Wed November 3rd, 2010, 10:01 am

badcarburetor wrote: You go, Anonymous Keyboard Warrior. Funny how your grammar has been improving so rapidly.

With a mouth like that, how about posting up a picture of yourself and your name?
Yeah, Internet Tough Guy, how 'bout it? Not that you would ever show your face at a show or run your mouth like that in person.
Diana wrote: God damn fuckin shit
The Crawling Chaos

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Wed November 3rd, 2010, 10:11 am

unprogrammable wrote:
badcarburetor wrote:
Most of my friends are on the left cunt so suck it, I don't embarress them. If you didn't understand what I said, then you need some reading lessons. The first thing you said about a podunk eastern European country made absolutely no sense. You probably didn't even vote.
Wasn't someone just complaining about poor taste? Pot? Kettle?

GFx

Post by GFx » Wed November 3rd, 2010, 7:23 pm

unprogrammable wrote:
Generubin wrote:
unprogrammable wrote:
nocommands wrote:
unprogrammable wrote:oh goody, all the ass pirate crew are here to judge my grammer. Who gives a shit about my grammer. You can't defend your lack of taste and the damn grindcore black metal crap you play and have the nerve to talk shit about Mastadon, Daath? Any number of other bands. You tards are so jealous. Just go take lessons. You need to know what you speak about before you speak.
The undisputed king of shitty technique,bad phrasing, and bullshit riffs can not tell people to go take lessons.
as a matter of fact , I don't even play guitar. I fuck around on bass a little, but I'm not trying to be in a band. Just looked over some of the post and took notice of the bad taste and ignorants on this forum. I do like Daath and Mastadon as well as Dimmu and a handful of other bands that you jerkoffs hate on. It's not that you hate, but the extent that you hate that let's me know of your jealousy. Also, Brian, I never said I was a fan of Incarceri 9. Their music is not bad though, way better than the crap pushed on this forum as music. My cousin in Philly really likes their stuff though. I could takem or leavem. Oh and prog is not mall music jerks. Prog is something you guys could never get, obviously.
There are people on this forum that like progressive music. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a musician wanting to progress with their music as long as they are true to themselves and their music. Most metal fans are conservatives, big deal.

Everyone needs to shut up about their opinions and go cry about it in their black metal journals about their indifference. :evil:
Most metal fans conservative? Must be a GA red state thing. It's not the case where I'm from. Fuck conservatives and especially the Tea Baggers.
where i come from, a tea bagger is definitely not a conservative.

ScreamBloodyGore

Post by ScreamBloodyGore » Wed November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm

unprogrammable wrote:
badcarburetor wrote:
Just for the sake of curiosity, what are your thoughts on John Rawls's conception of social primary goods?

Brian
WREKage Staff

Post by Brian » Wed November 3rd, 2010, 8:35 pm

ScreamBloodyGore wrote:
unprogrammable wrote:
badcarburetor wrote:
Just for the sake of curiosity, what are your thoughts on John Rawls's conception of social primary goods?
I DON'T KNOW WHO JOHN RAWLS IS BUT ALL I KNOW ABOUT YOUR CONCEPTION IS THAT IT WAS HELLA FUN

Nyarlathotep

Post by Nyarlathotep » Wed November 3rd, 2010, 8:44 pm

Brian wrote:
I DON'T KNOW WHO JOHN RAWLS IS BUT ALL I KNOW ABOUT YOUR CONCEPTION IS THAT IT WAS HELLA FUN
That's one convoluted did-your-mom joke. Way to twist it into something sexual. :lol:
Diana wrote: God damn fuckin shit
The Crawling Chaos

ScreamBloodyGore

Post by ScreamBloodyGore » Wed November 3rd, 2010, 8:53 pm

At first I was all " :) ," but now I'm like...