attention all assholes:

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

palace101

Post by palace101 » Sun January 15th, 2006, 7:06 pm

I don't have anything against anyone on the forum I thing Holly a pretty cool person, from what I can tell. I just can't stand how bands come on here and are automatically fucked with because they are not fucking goregrind or because they don't sound like everyone else. (I feel a LeveL comment coming somewere in the future posts). We need to support the local scene not tear it down. There are some really good bands out there and dedicated people, we need to encourage MOST of them. I mean, the ATLMETAL.com page links this forum. If some of the bands that website supports came on here SOME of you would tear them a new one, I just don't think it should be that way.

I just saw your last post and I did not call you a cunt.

palace of the fallen

Post by palace of the fallen » Sun January 15th, 2006, 8:23 pm

YOU SURE CAN'T TAKE MUCH OF WHAT YOU DISH OUT.

YOU CAN ALL EAT A BAG OF DICKS!!!

FUCKHEAD, OUT. :wink:

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Sun January 15th, 2006, 11:06 pm

Fuckhead wrote:Who gives a shit anyway, so it was Palace of the Fallen. It was a joke and everyone fell for it. Thank you. We are not refraining from posting because we are chicken shits, we are not posting because to us, our point has been made. None of what we said was ment to be taken seriously. I don't care if you know who we are Greg, you know how to check ip's, wow. What does it really matter? We just did a little experiment and would like to thank you guys for your participation. Now we can all go back to supporting the local "metal" scene, or at least go back to tearing what little we have down.

Eric Bigelow.
My job as a moderator of this forum is to weed out trolls like you, and I used the tools available to me. Mission accomplished.

You can go back to experimenting with boys or whatever the hell you were getting at in your post.

palace of the fallen

Post by palace of the fallen » Sun January 15th, 2006, 11:36 pm

If I'm not mistakin you look more like a troll than Eric does. And for the chicken shit comment, it was pretty ballsy to wear a fucking t-shit that says I AM FUCKHEAD at a show. No one saw the back of it, but it said SUCK MY BUTT WREKAGE. Maybe it should have said SUCK MY BUTT GREG WREKstaff. I think next show we will do that.

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Sun January 15th, 2006, 11:49 pm

palace of the fallen wrote:If I'm not mistakin you look more like a troll than Eric does. And for the chicken shit comment, it was pretty ballsy to wear a fucking t-shit that says I AM FUCKHEAD at a show. No one saw the back of it, but it said SUCK MY BUTT WREKAGE. Maybe it should have said SUCK MY BUTT GREG WREKstaff. I think next show we will do that.
AHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHA. That's fucking hillarious!! Not what the shirt says, but the fact that this board bothers you guys so much to wear some gay shirt knocking the radio show. Wow that's some huge balls there, guys. I'm sure Holly, Greg or Mike would have totally tried to fight you Dave Slocum-style if they saw it. :roll:

andyb

Post by andyb » Mon January 16th, 2006, 12:30 am

god, dont get that dave guy started again, he just now finally shut up.
hope you all fucking rot

donny

Post by donny » Mon January 16th, 2006, 1:30 am

dave slocum style bwahahaaha

donny

Post by donny » Mon January 16th, 2006, 1:45 am

IT WZU AND EXPERITMENT WE FOLOED UUUUU .STPO MAKIN FUN OF LEVEL DOTN HATE ON UZ FOR KNOT EBING GRINDCORE .. FAGS HAHA

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Mon January 16th, 2006, 5:12 am

I like how he wore the shirt like anyone on here would actually be at the show to see it.
I think we've reached an all-time level of pathetic here.

And for the record, palace101 (whose name I do not know) actually is a pretty cool guy from what I can tell.

Mike
WREKage Staff

Post by Mike » Mon January 16th, 2006, 5:35 am

This has been possibly the best/lamest excuse I've ever heard.
Conducting an experiment?! What?!
To determine what?
If provoking people causes them to talk shit back to you? Welcome to the internet.
When you're done being matyrs for the 'scene' maybe you can get around to making music.

palace101

Post by palace101 » Mon January 16th, 2006, 10:39 am

It was just in fun, if we are lame so be it. I can't help you do not see the humor in it. And I know nobody here would have been at that show but it was funny to us none the less.
Obviously no one HERE can take a joke. :lol: :twisted:

palace101

Post by palace101 » Mon January 16th, 2006, 10:43 am

and Mike, maybe you can get around to telling us what makes you so perfect. There has to be a good reason to back up all this arrogance.

palace101

Post by palace101 » Mon January 16th, 2006, 10:46 am

And if your job is to weed out trolls then you should be weeding out half the people on this thing, but you wouldn't go against your own would you? I have seen alot of shit on this board you and your "Friends" have started and your going to call us out?

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Mon January 16th, 2006, 1:20 pm

I'm assuming you're referring to people like Matt and Donny.

The difference between them and everyone posting as "Fuckhead" is that in between talking shit they actually contribute meaningful and worthwhile discussion to the boards. Every single Fuckhead post was just to rag on something or someone, i.e., trolling.

Given that people who dig metal are generally more argumentative in nature we have to let some stuff slide, and the best topics are usually ones that start out as arguments, then once they degenerate into pointless bickering or trolling we usually close them if they won't die out on their own. Since every single Fuckhead post falls into that category I don't think it's too difficult to see where I'm coming from with this.

p.s. - this particular part of the board has no limits so any ballbusting done here is tolerated, so if you're whining about stuff said here in the Toilet then you need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills.

Mike
WREKage Staff

Post by Mike » Mon January 16th, 2006, 1:24 pm

palace101 wrote:It was just in fun, if we are lame so be it. I can't help you do not see the humor in it. And I know nobody here would have been at that show but it was funny to us none the less.
Obviously no one HERE can take a joke. :lol: :twisted:
Not taking a joke requires not having a sense of humor.
I just think your joke wasn't funny. Trolling boards isn't exactly state of the art hilarity.

You're arrogance detector seems to be malfunctioning.
I never said I was perfect. I just called you guys out on pretending that being dicks on a message board is somehow conducive with improving the scene. And the fact that you guys act like the saviors of the 'scene' and that we're destroying it. That sounds like arrogance and pretension all rolled into one.