A concert

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by BlazeTSU » Sun March 19th, 2006, 11:39 pm

so frankINmiddleschool posts a lot, big deal. he wouldn't be able to be this "menace" if everyone didn't jump all over him. why is everyone so threatened by him?

dancing has nothing to do with death/grind or any real metal, AD's drummer rules us all and so does will's schlong. it actually DOES take talent to play stoner/sludge drums........ever heard of MASTODON? KEELHAUL? KYLESA? just a few drummers that seriously rip. basement shows are usually tons of fun(as long as beer is involved). who cares is frank'n'beans dropped out of middle school........i dropped of the friggin first week of third grade and took a few years off. no joke.

those are my thoughts on the whole thread. that last paragraph was a reply to everyone all at once.

and i'm with will.........i feel slighty dumber for reading all of this but i was amused the entire time.

PorkishMetal

Post by PorkishMetal » Wed March 22nd, 2006, 1:30 am

BlazeTSU wrote:so frankINmiddleschool posts a lot, big deal. he wouldn't be able to be this "menace" if everyone didn't jump all over him. why is everyone so threatened by him?

dancing has nothing to do with death/grind or any real metal, AD's drummer rules us all and so does will's schlong. it actually DOES take talent to play stoner/sludge drums........ever heard of MASTODON? KEELHAUL? KYLESA? just a few drummers that seriously rip. basement shows are usually tons of fun(as long as beer is involved). who cares is frank'n'beans dropped out of middle school........i dropped of the friggin first week of third grade and took a few years off. no joke.

those are my thoughts on the whole thread. that last paragraph was a reply to everyone all at once.

and i'm with will.........i feel slighty dumber for reading all of this but i was amused the entire time.
But this forum is so boring without the shit talking!

frankinzombie666

Post by frankinzombie666 » Wed March 22nd, 2006, 12:36 pm

thats true :lol:
Dont fucking look at me.