Retardedness

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Tue March 14th, 2006, 4:28 pm

listen you called me a cock-sucker for no reason. am not gonna that shit you fuckin faggot. you just aimed me and called Burial Rites abunch of cocksuckers. FUCK YOU! lets see how awesome you shitty sludge metal band is bitch!

PorkishMetal

Post by PorkishMetal » Wed March 15th, 2006, 12:11 am

stalindrummer wrote:listen you called me a cock-sucker for no reason. am not gonna that shit you fuckin faggot. you just aimed me and called Burial Rites abunch of cocksuckers. FUCK YOU! lets see how awesome you shitty sludge metal band is bitch!
Leave him alone hes only a little boy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed March 15th, 2006, 3:25 am

frankinzombie666 wrote:well, then talk about them,dont bitch about how i called you a name
dude danny is a sensitive boy, fuck off you jizz hungry shitstuffer :D

frankinzombie666

Post by frankinzombie666 » Wed March 15th, 2006, 10:52 am

jesus h. motherfucking christ,you guys are all sensitive,what are you ALL from the deep south?? are you guys so far up your asses you get all pissy when you get called a cock-sucker?? get over it! me and everyone i know including my band always call eachother names,we know we dont mean anything by it,we just laugh and punch eachother in the face,we dont go cry in a corner for an hour and then post some boo hoo shit. get over it and get over your self you retarded...well....retard. and just because my band doesent have any shit on myspace doesent mean we have no music at all,i bet we have more songs than your gay ass BR did.If u Want to hear us then come to one of our concerts,we will let you hear us b4 we murder you. and,we do have fans,we acually have a large number of followers,just because most of them arnt computer losers like all of you and your fans, doesent mean there non-exsistant.u faggots need to stop putting things in your assholes.
Dont fucking look at me.

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Wed March 15th, 2006, 4:37 pm

Anyway, enough with the little kid who plays stoner-sludge.
stalindrummer wrote:Yes its true. Burial Rites has called it quits due to.......many reasons.

i repeat: BURIAL RITES BROKE UP. the end. le fin. :lol:

frankinzombie666

Post by frankinzombie666 » Wed March 15th, 2006, 4:48 pm

enouf with the faggot who sucks dicks :lol:
Dont fucking look at me.

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Wed March 15th, 2006, 4:51 pm

frankinzombie666 wrote: I love to suck dicks :lol:

Fuckhead

Post by Fuckhead » Wed March 15th, 2006, 5:17 pm

Frankinzombie666, Maybe you should stay in school perhaps go back a couple grades and learn how to spell... b/c my God you don't have any clue of how dumb you are making yourself look just by posting on this forum... you even spelled Kennesaw wrong... if you can't spell the location that you are living in then that alone is sad...back on topic... That really sucks that burial rites broke up wished we could have played a show together anyways hit us up whenever you guys get your new shit in check... best of luck...
Wrekage STAFF ENJOYS FROZEN DIARRHEA DILDOS IN HIS ASS WHILE MUNCHING ON SOME HAIRY ARABIAN TWAT CHEESE ALONG WITH A PERIOD BLOOD MILKSHAKE TO WASH IT ALL DOWN AND THEN FLOSSES HIS TEETH WITH NOTHING OTHER THAN A ANAL PUBE!!!

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Wed March 15th, 2006, 5:24 pm

Fuckhead wrote:Frankinzombie666, Maybe you should stay in school perhaps go back a couple grades and learn how to spell... b/c my God you don't have any clue of how dumb you are making yourself look just by posting on this forum... you even spelled Kennesaw wrong... if you can't spell the location that you are living in then that alone is sad...back on topic... That really sucks that burial rites broke up wished we could have played a show together anyways hit us up whenever you guys get your new shit in check... best of luck...
He spelled his own screen name wrong. FrankEn zombie

frankinzombie666

Post by frankinzombie666 » Wed March 15th, 2006, 5:38 pm

dude,i spelt frankin wrong for a reason. stupid fucker. THINK.
and is that all you fucker got?? makeing fun of my spelling? well,your all homosexuals. :lol:
Dont fucking look at me.

frankinzombie666

Post by frankinzombie666 » Wed March 15th, 2006, 5:40 pm

if you only want you and your faggot ass buddies posting on here then why did you make it public??
Dont fucking look at me.

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Wed March 15th, 2006, 5:50 pm

Awww am i hurting your feelings? Baby want a ba-ba? :lol:

frankinzombie666

Post by frankinzombie666 » Wed March 15th, 2006, 6:00 pm

dude! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! i wasent talking to you and there ya go tryin to make me even more pissed. u betetr hope i dont know who u are.
Stop trying to fight with me, its fucking stupid,who looks like the baby,honestly? me who is trying to stop all this, or you who keeps egging it on, ya know what. FUCK YOU
Dont fucking look at me.

PorkishMetal

Post by PorkishMetal » Wed March 15th, 2006, 6:19 pm

frankinzombie666 wrote:if you only want you and your faggot ass buddies posting on here then why did you make it public??

frankinzombie666

Post by frankinzombie666 » Wed March 15th, 2006, 6:20 pm

yes,that is what i said. :lol:
Dont fucking look at me.