Alcohol and puking

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

How much alcohol do you drink before you puke?

1- 4 drinks
4%
4-6 drinks
No votes
6-8 drinks
8%
8-10 drinks
25%
10+ drinks
63%

Total votes: 24

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Tue March 28th, 2006, 2:04 pm

Greg wrote:That's not gonna make you throw up though, it's just gonna make you shit all over your bathroom like a lawn sprinkler in a few hours.
Nah, I think you missed the part about having an iron clad stomach.
I'm 100% right now, I was just full last night from getting an All Star at Waffle House.

andyb

Post by andyb » Tue March 28th, 2006, 2:25 pm

take a shot a baileys, put a teaspoon of lemon juice on top and slam it really quick, thats what happens in your stomach after too many white russians.
hope you all fucking rot

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Tue March 28th, 2006, 4:33 pm

AmoebicDysentery wrote: I suck at alcoholism.
Don't worry dude, it takes practice. You'll be a man someday.
holly wrote: Nah, I think you missed the part about having an iron clad stomach.
I'm 100% right now, I was just full last night from getting an All Star at Waffle House.
I think you have more of an iron-clad colon than stomach if you were able to survive a waffle house hammer party in your innards but you can't take a couple of white russians. :P

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Tue March 28th, 2006, 8:31 pm

andyb wrote:take a shot a baileys, put a teaspoon of lemon juice on top and slam it really quick, thats what happens in your stomach after too many white russians.
That sounds scary.

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Tue March 28th, 2006, 8:33 pm

Greg wrote:
holly wrote: Nah, I think you missed the part about having an iron clad stomach.
I think you have more of an iron-clad colon than stomach if you were able to survive a waffle house hammer party in your innards but you can't take a couple of white russians. :P
Who said a couple?
Not I, sir.

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Wed March 29th, 2006, 3:58 pm

AmoebicDysentery wrote:When I got trashed in cincinatti, in the morning I was sitting on the toilet in the hotel room with a mean case of the splats, and in the middle of it I could feel that i had to vomit, also..i thought about leaning over and puking in the bathtub, but I wasn't quite done crapping and the puke would probably project more diahrrhea all over the floor. Luckily I was able to let the puke out voluntarily when I was done crapping.

There was a similar situation at MDF last year, except without the crap..plus I didn't puke before we left so I was hurling the whole ride home into a bucket (with the board's own Matt sitting next to me the whole time werahaharharhrahahahaha!).

I suck at alcoholism.
:lol: hahahaha dude that fuckin sucks! having to puke while shitting...That must have been the worst time in your life! You should have just went into the bathtub and let it all out at the same time! hehe That would have been one hell of a mess...
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Wed March 29th, 2006, 6:18 pm

Metalfreak wrote:
:lol: hahahaha dude that fuckin sucks! having to puke while shitting...That must have been the worst time in your life! You should have just went into the bathtub and let it all out at the same time! hehe That would have been one hell of a mess...
Yeah, that would have been hillariously gross, but I had actually just taken a shower only a few minutes prior.

I had a similar experience at Alex's old apartment. I ended up passed out on his toilet seat for like, 3 hours!

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Wed March 29th, 2006, 9:07 pm

holly wrote:
Greg wrote:
Who said a couple?
Not I, sir.
Well how many were we talking then? I always love hearing people brag on their drinking prowess.

andyb

Post by andyb » Thu March 30th, 2006, 4:09 pm

holly wrote:
andyb wrote:take a shot a baileys, put a teaspoon of lemon juice on top and slam it really quick, thats what happens in your stomach after too many white russians.
That sounds scary.
it is. you dont even have to drink it, just do it as an experiment, or get one of your friends to drink it, but tell them to slosh it around in their mouth.
hope you all fucking rot

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Thu March 30th, 2006, 5:22 pm

Greg wrote:
holly wrote:
Greg wrote:
Who said a couple?
Not I, sir.
Well how many were we talking then? I always love hearing people brag on their drinking prowess.
I don't believe I was bragging either.
Maybe Mike and KT remember how much we all drank that night, but it was way too much...

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Sat April 1st, 2006, 2:27 pm

Hey Holly, do you have anything to add to this thread after Friday's events?

:P

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Sat April 1st, 2006, 3:53 pm

Greg wrote:Hey Holly, do you have anything to add to this thread after Friday's events?

:P
I hate you.

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Sun April 2nd, 2006, 11:13 pm

THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU WERE SAYING ON FRIDAY :twisted:

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Sun April 2nd, 2006, 11:14 pm

Greg wrote:THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU WERE SAYING ON FRIDAY :twisted:
AHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK.

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Sun April 2nd, 2006, 11:21 pm

You don't remember?

You were totally like "dude I'm gonna lay down with my eyes closed on this floor and you stick your ass in my face and take pictures of it ok word".

...at least, that's what I assumed you were thinking once you hit the floor.