Kill this man!

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

PorkishMetal

Kill this man!

Post by PorkishMetal » Wed July 26th, 2006, 9:59 am

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... D=61425844

he sent me this message out of the blue:

this is what happens when rich pretty wannabe artsy fags get into a scene they dont know anything about, they suck and only 15 year old kids like their shitty music. even as a joke band (which i hope this is) its abrasive to my ears and not in a good way. i have been listening to real grindcore/death metal for a good many years now and you are definatley the shittiest attempt ive heard so far, you use fucking frooty loops for fucks sake!!! i will pay to come see you just to throw bottles at you and fuck up your set( and nobody will notice you fuck up) there is no skill or creativity in what you are doing. i sent you that message attempting to save you the embarassment not to be a dick as you are the joke of the atlanta scene at the moment. im sure it wont last long though because after 2 to 3 more shows even your friend wont want to pay the 2 dollars it wastes to see you. suck it easy unless its a shotgun luke

I think hes just upset because his last name is Corn.

Edit: Damnit, move this to the toilet.
Last edited by PorkishMetal on Wed July 26th, 2006, 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

ProstheticHead12

Post by ProstheticHead12 » Wed July 26th, 2006, 10:03 am

Rich pretty artsy fags? Has he ever seen y'all? What a retard. If y'all are the shittiest attempt at comedic grindcore he's ever heard he needs to get out more. And get laid/burn one down/etc to lighten the hell up.

PORK!!
Fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling.

chokeslam

Post by chokeslam » Wed July 26th, 2006, 11:38 am

A lot of people on here should lighten up and light up.

donny

Post by donny » Wed July 26th, 2006, 12:03 pm

chokeslam wrote:A lot of people on here should lighten up and light up.
ssshhhh people that listen to metal are talking

donny

Re: Kill this man!

Post by donny » Wed July 26th, 2006, 12:05 pm

PorkishMetal wrote:http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... D=61425844

he sent me this message out of the blue:

this is what happens when rich pretty wannabe artsy fags get into a scene they dont know anything about, they suck and only 15 year old kids like their shitty music. even as a joke band (which i hope this is) its abrasive to my ears and not in a good way. i have been listening to real grindcore/death metal for a good many years now and you are definatley the shittiest attempt ive heard so far, you use fucking frooty loops for fucks sake!!! i will pay to come see you just to throw bottles at you and fuck up your set( and nobody will notice you fuck up) there is no skill or creativity in what you are doing. i sent you that message attempting to save you the embarassment not to be a dick as you are the joke of the atlanta scene at the moment. im sure it wont last long though because after 2 to 3 more shows even your friend wont want to pay the 2 dollars it wastes to see you. suck it easy unless its a shotgun luke

I think hes just upset because his last name is Corn.

Edit: Damnit, move this to the toilet.
Read his crybaby methadone blog . I wouldnt worry about it dude , he prolly ran out of dicks to suck for his fix

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Wed July 26th, 2006, 12:19 pm

Yeah, this dude totally speaks on behalf of the entire Atlanta scene.

I've never seen this guy before in my life. Fuck these myspace grind fans who think they're doing something because they have a bunch of bands listed on their profiles and have the NYDM on their friends list.

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Wed July 26th, 2006, 12:42 pm

To the toilet with ye!

E.J. Diarrheaspray

Post by E.J. Diarrheaspray » Wed July 26th, 2006, 12:51 pm

I'd love to hear the band "Corn" is in. I bet it sounds like everyone's favorite band rolled into one, and I bet the drummer makes Flo Mounier, Derek Roddy, Tony Laureano and Tim Yeung all look like amateurs. What a dick

PorkishMetal

Post by PorkishMetal » Wed July 26th, 2006, 1:35 pm

Greg wrote:To the toilet with ye!
Thank you sir!

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Wed July 26th, 2006, 1:43 pm

PorkishMetal wrote:
Greg wrote:To the toilet with ye!
Thank you sir!

... I plan on responding to a lot of posts with this, haha.

PorkishMetal

Post by PorkishMetal » Wed July 26th, 2006, 1:44 pm

haha, yeah, i dont even know where he got rich and artsy from??

is our music artsy? do we dress artsy? wtf are we doing wrong?

danny looks like a no-good jew and i have big ears and i still get zits.

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Wed July 26th, 2006, 1:50 pm

I hope he goes to the show August 21st at swayzes and throws his "bottles" at us. :lol:

PorkishMetal

Post by PorkishMetal » Wed July 26th, 2006, 2:26 pm

stalindrummer wrote:I hope he goes to the show August 21st at swayzes and throws his "bottles" at us. :lol:
You never miss an opportunity to whore out a show, do you?

TheKshatriya

Post by TheKshatriya » Wed July 26th, 2006, 3:03 pm

I know Luke, hes a friend of mine, ill probably see him later today. Hes definitely not a rich artsy fag, and he definitely knows what hes talking about.

But I dont why he went on a little rant like that though

PorkishMetal

Post by PorkishMetal » Wed July 26th, 2006, 3:08 pm

TheKshatriya wrote:Hes definitely not a rich artsy fag,
no, he said WE were rich artsy fags.