THE NEWEST, SMELLIEST MOVEMENT IN THE TOLIET

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

necroodin

THE NEWEST, SMELLIEST MOVEMENT IN THE TOLIET

Post by necroodin » Tue August 8th, 2006, 7:22 am

On August 22, 2006, Deathgasm Records will release a concept album by gore grind band AMOEBIC DYSENTERY. The CD will be a perverse audio visual experience: "gore grind" with a 28-page coloring book.

Entitled "Hospice Orgy", the album will feature 29 tracks of gore grind geared toward individuals with short attention spans and a sick sense of humor, along with a 28-page booklet comprised of song-themed original artwork from Sam Cuadra, vocalist/guitarist of Atlanta, GA death metal band APOCALYPTIC VISIONS. The cover art was created by German artist Dani Gundt. Also included will be a bonus CD-ROM containing a professional music video from producer Carlos Glover (LIL' JOHN, OUTKAST etc.).

"Hospice Orgy" will be released on CD in two formats: The first format is a limited-edition full-size coloring book that includes a digipack CD. This edition is hand numbered out of 200 copies. The second edition will feature the same artwork packaged in the standard CD jewel case.

The "Hospice Orgy" CD will be available from www.deathgasm.com. MP3s and more information about the band can be found at this location.

AMOEBIC DYSENTERY began as a one-man recording project in early 2000. Several demos were released before the project was picked up by Deus Mortuus Productions in 2003 for a full-length album. Later that year the recording project took to the stage with a full lineup. AMOEBIC DYSENTERY shared the stage with grindcore's most elite at the annual Maryland Deathfest in 2005. That year also saw the group make the trek across the Atlantic to play in front of thousands at the Obscene Extreme festival. Upon release of the new album the band will begin touring. The first string of dates will be with Minnesota's ANAL BLAST in the southeastern United States.

Pat

Post by Pat » Tue August 8th, 2006, 11:36 am

i like amoebic dysentery too. but all these threads, you might as well get down on your knees and please Will.

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Tue August 8th, 2006, 12:49 pm

Pat wrote:i like amoebic dysentery too. but all these threads, you might as well get down on your knees and please Will.

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Tue August 8th, 2006, 2:21 pm

and you should get on your knees and please me for thinking that was my intent. I'll turn you into the best BBW german goo girl around

stalindrummer

Post by stalindrummer » Tue August 8th, 2006, 6:51 pm

necroodin wrote:and you should get on your knees and please me for thinking that was my intent. I'll turn you into the best BBW german goo girl around
?? :? ??

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Tue August 8th, 2006, 7:30 pm

not you man, you are too cute

donny

Post by donny » Tue August 8th, 2006, 8:41 pm

We got a thing that's called gaydar love

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Wed August 9th, 2006, 10:06 am

donny wrote:We got a thing that's called gaydar love
:lol:
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

Holiday Rambler

Post by Holiday Rambler » Fri September 15th, 2006, 1:37 pm