today is the day- october 6th at the masquerade

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

RichOfSilence

Post by RichOfSilence » Wed June 27th, 2007, 2:17 am

Blarg! wrote:
RichOfSilence wrote:Fight me. Let me know when and where. If you don't want to, then shut the fuck up.

No I don't want to fight you. and if we ever did get in that situation I wouldent fight you,I would just Stab you and cut you only to my self defense to a point were you could not get back up and try to attack me again.

I understand that you have to be a big man and stick up for you're wife on a online chatboard,But resorting to IRL threts and violence just proves that you really CANT handle alot of things. Maybe you need to work on you're maturity lvl. Or maybe you just think you have to prove somthing?

Well you don't and I don't care about you nor you're wife,infact I hate you're wife. but I have never talked to you or met you before so please fuck off.

And I don't have to shut the fuck up because this is a public CHATBOARD..were you chat.
Somebody who can't spell complete words is talking about maturity? HAHAHA

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Wed June 27th, 2007, 2:22 am

RichOfSilence wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
RichOfSilence wrote:Fight me. Let me know when and where. If you don't want to, then shut the fuck up.

No I don't want to fight you. and if we ever did get in that situation I wouldent fight you,I would just Stab you and cut you only to my self defense to a point were you could not get back up and try to attack me again.

I understand that you have to be a big man and stick up for you're wife on a online chatboard,But resorting to IRL threts and violence just proves that you really CANT handle alot of things. Maybe you need to work on you're maturity lvl. Or maybe you just think you have to prove somthing?

Well you don't and I don't care about you nor you're wife,infact I hate you're wife. but I have never talked to you or met you before so please fuck off.

And I don't have to shut the fuck up because this is a public CHATBOARD..were you chat.
Spelling has nothing to do with maturity shitface.

Unless you're saying that when you get older you don't make spelling errors?

Also someone who can't recognzie that LVL is short for level must be stupid.

RichOfSilence

Post by RichOfSilence » Wed June 27th, 2007, 2:25 am

Blarg! wrote:
RichOfSilence wrote:
Blarg! wrote:

It still makes you look like an uneducated ass.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Wed June 27th, 2007, 2:29 am

RichOfSilence wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
RichOfSilence wrote:
Blarg! wrote:

If there is anyone on this thred who looks like an uneducated ass,I think that would be you buddy.

RichOfSilence

Post by RichOfSilence » Wed June 27th, 2007, 2:36 am

Blarg! wrote:
RichOfSilence wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
RichOfSilence wrote:
Blarg! wrote:

If there is anyone on this thred who looks like an uneducated ass,I think that would be you buddy.
HAHAHA I'm sorry, but this post was hysterical. :lol:

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Wed June 27th, 2007, 2:38 am

RichOfSilence wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
RichOfSilence wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
RichOfSilence wrote:
Blarg! wrote:

HAHAHA I'm sorry, but this post was hysterical. :lol:
:D

TSisterfan567

Post by TSisterfan567 » Wed June 27th, 2007, 2:45 am

jesus sumbody has anger issues, why do you wanna fight a 16 year old so bad? If it proves anything, beating up on sumone 3 times younger than you makes YOU the pussy.
I am the earth...

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Wed June 27th, 2007, 2:46 am

TSisterfan567 wrote:jesus sumbody has anger issues, why do you wanna fight a 16 year old so bad? If it proves anything, beating up on sumone 3 times younger than you makes YOU the pussy.
He wouldent have done it anyways,Maybe he is smart enough to relize that would be a bad choice.

RichOfSilence

Post by RichOfSilence » Wed June 27th, 2007, 2:58 am

TSisterfan567 wrote:jesus sumbody has anger issues, why do you wanna fight a 16 year old so bad? If it proves anything, beating up on sumone 3 times younger than you makes YOU the pussy.
How the fuck would I know that the little shit is 16?

Also, at 16, I didn't talk shit to people bigger/older than me either.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Wed June 27th, 2007, 3:01 am

RichOfSilence wrote:

Ive said I was 16 before and obviously Im younger than you since holly made a retarded comment about it.

I will "talk shit" to you if you are being a fucking retard. Which you were,Maybe I am more defiant than you were at my age and maybe I like to stand up for myself. Ay?

(by the way,about my young age,half of the best metal bands started at my age or younger..beherit...emperor.)

RichOfSilence

Post by RichOfSilence » Wed June 27th, 2007, 3:03 am

Blarg! wrote:
RichOfSilence wrote:

Ive said I was 16 before and obviously Im younger than you since holly made a retarded comment about it.

I will "talk shit" to you if you are being a fucking retard. Which you were,Maybe I am more defiant than you were at my age and maybe I like to stand up for myself. Ay?
And maybe you are just a loud mouthed little faggot with horrible spelling.

And please, please come up to me and say shit to my face. You won't because you won't have the safety of your Comcast modem to hide behind.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Wed June 27th, 2007, 3:07 am

RichOfSilence wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
RichOfSilence wrote:

And please, please come up to me and say shit to my face. You won't because you won't have the safety of your Comcast modem to hide behind.
Loud mouthed little faggot? Again with the maturity thing.

Does my spelling really bother you that much? ok,Ill turn spell check on.

Again,Im not the person to start a fight because that is just stupid,And if you attacked me in any way I would not resist to slay you to a point were you could not get up and attack me again.

And You're the one getting bitchy over what a 16 year old is saying to you on a online metal forum. right?

RichOfSilence

Post by RichOfSilence » Wed June 27th, 2007, 3:09 am

Blarg! wrote:
RichOfSilence wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
RichOfSilence wrote:

Again,Im not the person to start a fight because that is just stupid,And if you attacked me in any way I would not resist to slay you to a point were you could not get up and attack me again.

And You're the one getting bitchy over what a 16 year old is saying to you on a online metal forum. right?
If I talked to/about your family in a similar way, I'd expect you to be pissed as well.

Now go study for your spelling test, little boy.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Wed June 27th, 2007, 3:10 am

RichOfSilence wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
RichOfSilence wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
RichOfSilence wrote:

If I talked to/about your family in a similar way, I'd expect you to be pissed as well.

Now go study for your spelling test, little boy.
I wouldent actually care about what some moron has to say about me or anybody I know On a online forum. I think I am above somthing like that.

And wtf, "now go study for your spelling test little boy" are you trying to be sassy now or somthing? ahahahah!

Vince

Post by Vince » Wed June 27th, 2007, 11:01 am

Holly, either Eric or Ben has that Masto-dvd if you want to watch it sometime. It shows them playing in different venues around ATL, such as Echo Lounge, Star Bar, Masquerade, etc.. and it also has clips of them in other cities also.