DOES ANYONE NEED A RIDE TOMORROW???

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Brian
WREKage Staff

Post by Brian » Mon May 12th, 2008, 1:50 pm

Blarg! stop posting, your post count is at 666 right now.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Mon May 12th, 2008, 2:06 pm

Brian wrote:Blarg! stop posting, your post count is at 666 right now.
VICTORY!

oh wait...dammit...

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Mon May 12th, 2008, 2:34 pm

Blarg! wrote:
Brian wrote:Blarg! stop posting, your post count is at 666 right now.
VICTORY!

oh wait...dammit...
haha that's awesome
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

holly
WREKage Staff

Post by holly » Mon May 12th, 2008, 4:10 pm

AMANDA:

We live around the corner from the projects in the City of Marietta. Rich and our roommate go to the black barber shop around the corner. We walk to the corner store almost every day for drinks or cigarettes or this or that. We talk with the neighbors as we walk by or as they walk by our house.

Granted, it's not Bankhead or College Park, but our attitude toward black people is non-threatening and non-judgmental, and we are treated in the same manor by the members of our community. I just walked past the projects to my lawyer's office and said "hi" to every person I passed. I do it because I don't see a "lazy nigger" coming toward me, I see a fucking PERSON.

What you see is threatening because you were raised to believe so. What I see is a community full of seriously misunderstood and disadvantaged people. I grew up poor and I guess that's where I feel like I can relate to them, but the fact of the matter is that so long as we're white, we will NEVER understand what it is and was to be a black person in the South (or anywhere, for that matter, since the stigmas that originated here permeate throughout the country).

Racial persecution is a real problem (& I CERTAINLY don't mean white people, blarg!). Especially in the South. Why do you think black people don't trust/blame things on the government? If you ever cracked a history book at your poor excuse for a college, you might learn a thing or two about slavery, civil rights, integration, etc. etc. etc. We are smack in the middle of where all of these things happened, and most of what you learned in high school is not how it really happened. Black people don't trust us because we (collectively) continue to keep them down. Schools like those in Clayton County are on the verge of losing accreditation because they are simply not afforded the same resources as a county like Cobb or North Fulton. Gentrification in areas like East Atlanta is pushing people out of their homes. Projects are being torn down, people's houses are being taken away, all so our stupid asses can go, "Awesome! A new Target in Edgewood! Wait, where the hell is Edgewood?!"

Think of some real shit before you come at us with "WELL MY BROTHER IS A WIGGER SO I KNOW THAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE SOOOOO LAZY! YOU TRY LIVING IN THE GHETTO!!!" That's the most ignorant pile of bullshit I've ever heard. You saying that is more ignorant that blarg! saying most anything because YOU ARE FUCKING OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER.

Listen to some hip-hop every once in a while (radio rap and your so-called "gangsta rap," which hasn't been around since the fucking 90s, aren't the only things out there). God forbid you stupid assholes might learn something about another culture.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Mon May 12th, 2008, 4:27 pm

holly wrote:AMANDA:

We live around the corner from the projects in the City of Marietta. Rich and our roommate go to the black barber shop around the corner. We walk to the corner store almost every day for drinks or cigarettes or this or that. We talk with the neighbors as we walk by or as they walk by our house.

Granted, it's not Bankhead or College Park, but our attitude toward black people is non-threatening and non-judgmental, and we are treated in the same manor by the members of our community. I just walked past the projects to my lawyer's office and said "hi" to every person I passed. I do it because I don't see a "lazy nigger" coming toward me, I see a fucking PERSON.

What you see is threatening because you were raised to believe so. What I see is a community full of seriously misunderstood and disadvantaged people. I grew up poor and I guess that's where I feel like I can relate to them, but the fact of the matter is that so long as we're white, we will NEVER understand what it is and was to be a black person in the South (or anywhere, for that matter, since the stigmas that originated here permeate throughout the country).

Racial persecution is a real problem (& I CERTAINLY don't mean white people, blarg!). Especially in the South. Why do you think black people don't trust/blame things on the government? If you ever cracked a history book at your poor excuse for a college, you might learn a thing or two about slavery, civil rights, integration, etc. etc. etc. We are smack in the middle of where all of these things happened, and most of what you learned in high school is not how it really happened. Black people don't trust us because we (collectively) continue to keep them down. Schools like those in Clayton County are on the verge of losing accreditation because they are simply not afforded the same resources as a county like Cobb or North Fulton. Gentrification in areas like East Atlanta is pushing people out of their homes. Projects are being torn down, people's houses are being taken away, all so our stupid asses can go, "Awesome! A new Target in Edgewood! Wait, where the hell is Edgewood?!"

Think of some real shit before you come at us with "WELL MY BROTHER IS A WIGGER SO I KNOW THAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE SOOOOO LAZY! YOU TRY LIVING IN THE GHETTO!!!" That's the most ignorant pile of bullshit I've ever heard. You saying that is more ignorant that blarg! saying most anything because YOU ARE FUCKING OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER.

Listen to some hip-hop every once in a while (radio rap and your so-called "gangsta rap," which hasn't been around since the fucking 90s, aren't the only things out there). God forbid you stupid assholes might learn something about another culture.
First off,you are overreacting,it's bluntly apparent that you are so wound up with accepting other cultures and races that you have pretty much become an "Al Sharpton"..As in bitching at everyone who isn't exactly like you,a racist towards racists! (Yes..racist is not a race..oh well)
So far you and Rich have been the most ignorant people in this thread,all you have been doing is spewing your "everyone love everyone" bullshit all over the place,therefore making yourself,again..your own stereotype.

Sure some black people can be friendly and all that,but it's FACT (Caps most certainly gets the point across) that areas mostly populated by black people have higher crime rates than mostly white areas,of anywhere..

Also..typing in CAPS doesn't get your point across.

As for Hip-Hop..if you mean shit like Sugar Hill Gang,Fat Boys (lul) ect..well..it still fucking sucks,even this 'underground' rap stuff..to me,is just simple music for simple people.
But then again,that's my opinion,let's see if you can handle it.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Mon May 12th, 2008, 4:32 pm

.Further more,
It's fine if you like black people and if you have black friends.
But not everyone is going to be as racially-friendly as you.
I think we have a militant political correctness defender...
Jesus fucking christ.

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by BlazeTSU » Mon May 12th, 2008, 5:33 pm

wow, i take a day off and you people go nuts.....

i think that this thread has long overstayed its welcome.

LOCKED!