Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Sat May 10th, 2008, 7:04 am

KunikoS Rayne wrote:Oh WOWZERZ

i'm impressed.

hey guess what?

Black Metal ist GAYYYYYYY
Says the dedicated melo-death fan.
I thought that was Lamb of God you were blasting in the car..Lamb Of God with synths...
Well...it sounded hardcore anyway.

KunikoS Rayne

Post by KunikoS Rayne » Sat May 10th, 2008, 7:09 am

Goes to show how uneducated you are.

how about, I hate lamb of god.

and I was listening to Eluveite, folk metal from Switzerland, and then Mors Principium Est, Melodic Death metal from Finland.

Gee, I'm sorry that you aren't as broadly cultured as myself, it must confuse your little elite mind.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Sat May 10th, 2008, 7:15 am

KunikoS Rayne wrote:Goes to show how uneducated you are.

how about, I hate lamb of god.

and I was listening to Eluveite, folk metal from Switzerland, and then Mors Principium Est, Melodic Death metal from Finland.

Gee, I'm sorry that you aren't as broadly cultured as myself, it must confuse your little elite mind.
So I am undereducated because I couldn't tell if you like Lamb of God or not? haha...

I knew who Eluveite was..hah..

whatever else you were playing sucked..

I don't think you're very cultured..you seem pretty n00bish and under-educated, actually.
I like how you said black metal is gay..and your main reason is the quality..when really it comes in all different qualities,rather than all sounding the same..like some music..
I am not about to get into this though.
You say elite as if it were a bad thing!
Elite doesn't mean brainless..by the way..I have my own views and opinions about everything.

I don't care if you like melo-death,or if you don't like black metal,but just please shut the fuck up about it.

KunikoS Rayne

Post by KunikoS Rayne » Sat May 10th, 2008, 7:16 am

Hm. But why, this is just too fucking fun!

I love you.

:D

ProstheticHead12

Post by ProstheticHead12 » Sat May 10th, 2008, 9:42 am

toilet?
Fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat May 10th, 2008, 10:09 am

ProstheticHead12 wrote:toilet?
hahah i was reading it all was about to say the same thing, you beat me to it
your church was turned into an abortion clinic and we use it all the time... sluts!!!

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Sat May 10th, 2008, 10:44 am

Matt wrote:
ProstheticHead12 wrote:toilet?
hahah i was reading it all was about to say the same thing, you beat me to it
haha this is great.
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

AmoebicDysentery

Post by AmoebicDysentery » Sat May 10th, 2008, 2:49 pm

Don't go insulting other people's shit when your band doesn't even have a real song on it's myspace page!!

Pat

Post by Pat » Sun May 11th, 2008, 11:17 am

Alright I've had enough of this. I didn't want to be part of this. I wasn't going to say anything but...

Kukinos, you need to shut your fucking mouth you dumb cunt. You can't say a fucking thing about Blarg's band when your fucking gay dimmu wanna be band only has fuckin MIDI files! You are ripping on him and his band when they have at least put out material. As it stands, right now you bring nothing to the table. At least Blarg has something to put out there. You can't say a fuckin thing about his shit like this when you have literally nothing going for you. Plus, those midi files were gay as fuck. Fuck that symphonic melodic watered down bullshit you keep praising so much. And calling yourself broadly cultured cause you've listened to a few bands from Europe. Hah!

And you say this

"The facts that the BEST you can do is some shitty basement recording on a blank cassette tape with your streaky home-ancient-toner-printer slip cover? "

I had a good laugh at this. I'd take Blargs tape anyday of the week over some gay MIDI file.

Morgion

Post by Morgion » Sat May 17th, 2008, 10:53 pm

AmoebicDysentery wrote:Don't go insulting other people's shit when your band doesn't even have a real song on it's myspace page!!
Pat wrote:Alright I've had enough of this. I didn't want to be part of this. I wasn't going to say anything but...

Kukinos, you need to shut your fucking mouth you dumb cunt. You can't say a fucking thing about Blarg's band when your fucking gay dimmu wanna be band only has fuckin MIDI files! You are ripping on him and his band when they have at least put out material. As it stands, right now you bring nothing to the table. At least Blarg has something to put out there. You can't say a fuckin thing about his shit like this when you have literally nothing going for you. Plus, those midi files were gay as fuck. Fuck that symphonic melodic watered down bullshit you keep praising so much. And calling yourself broadly cultured cause you've listened to a few bands from Europe. Hah!

And you say this

"The facts that the BEST you can do is some shitty basement recording on a blank cassette tape with your streaky home-ancient-toner-printer slip cover? "

I had a good laugh at this. I'd take Blargs tape anyday of the week over some gay MIDI file.
FATALITY

RichOfSilence

Post by RichOfSilence » Sun May 18th, 2008, 12:04 am

A+ thread! Would read again!!!!!!!+++++++

DeathfareDevil

Post by DeathfareDevil » Sun May 18th, 2008, 12:14 am

This whole fracas has me nostalgic for the Metal Maniacs Message Board. I don't know if anyone here used to post there, but it actually got closed down (and remains so) because of the rampant hostility (which usually surfaced as racism, anti-semitism, etc., even if in jest). It was pretty much one enormous flame/troll war.

Wow, I can't even remember the last time I used the expression "flame war."

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Sun May 18th, 2008, 12:41 pm

DeathfareDevil wrote:This whole fracas has me nostalgic for the Metal Maniacs Message Board. I don't know if anyone here used to post there, but it actually got closed down (and remains so) because of the rampant hostility (which usually surfaced as racism, anti-semitism, etc., even if in jest). It was pretty much one enormous flame/troll war.

Wow, I can't even remember the last time I used the expression "flame war."
Flame war sounds like it could be a gay reference.