Salty Taints '08

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

KunikoS Rayne

Post by KunikoS Rayne » Sun June 22nd, 2008, 12:27 pm

Blarg! wrote:
anathematized_one wrote:
Blarg! wrote:I have not seen any accomplishments of yours within metal and your posts all point to "Dumbass".
That's because you don't know who I am.

My solo project Ãœbermensch is at least as well known as Obscurtum. I get people all the time messaging me and commenting on my music with how much they love it.

I was also in Morionor/Jenovah, which was way more successful than Obscurtum. We even had a whole east coast tour planned before we broke up.
Yeah this makes alot of sense now,
I've heard your "Black metal" band Ubermensch, horrible, I don't see how it even qualifies as black metal.
As for Jenovah/Morionor, That band has a GREAT reputation..I remember the story of the singer crying over the phone or something?
And yeah they were more popular, especially on myspace, just like How Cradle of Filth is more popular than most good black metal bands!

and yes, most of what you say is false, it's obvious that your knowledge of the genre doesn't stretch outside of your horrible bands.

That's good that you get myspace comments about how great your music is, when you actually release something and get the ball rolling maybe i'll be more likely to take you seriously..

http://www.myspace.com/metal_dick

By the way^ This is definitely the lifestyle that someone who is devoted to Black Metal takes.
Total black devotion here...

So you have been listening to metal for 15 years you said?
So you must have started at age 6 if I understand correctly, I imagine you sitting there in your room with your jew-fro listening to deep purple....
I am very charming, but no James Bond. I'm pretty funny, but no George Carlin. I am extremely smart, but not quite an Einstein. I'm basically better than your average Joe at anything, but I don't excel enough at any one thing for it to matter. I am like a "joker of all trades. "Well, I am extremely witty, but that only makes people hate you in most instances... "sarcastic prick, bla bla bla...." I've an extremely broad vocabulary, but I'm not doing to be an arrogant dick and talk like some pretentious asshole such as Bill Hicks.
I just love people describing themselfs on myspace.com
This must be why you get all of those comments on your shitty band from little kids.

And what ever happened to you not caring? You apparently care alot about your non-existent reputation since you keep replying to my posts!?

I can't even see how your band is black metal..and that other band Jenovah, who all of the gayest people in Northern Georgia have been in, isn't either, they are both horrible, they both just sound like horrible-boring melo death, and isn't that Jenovah band broken up anyway?

All and all, I wouldn't ever consider you black metal or good to the least, much less attend a show or let you open for us with your crowd of normfolk highschool kids who attend your shows because they are friends of the band.
Have any of your bands even actually released anything? If so, how many copies exactly did it sell? Because i'm guessing the only buyers were you and your buddies.
Enough with the personal fucking attacks blarg.........You don't know a goddamn thing about Kyle and have no room to talk. Fucking get over it.

ProstheticHead12

Post by ProstheticHead12 » Sun June 22nd, 2008, 12:46 pm

blarg isn't even doing a good job on the personal attacks - the guy claims to dislike sex on his myspace.

i like black metal.
Fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling.

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Sun June 22nd, 2008, 12:49 pm

why dont you two fucking homos just suck each others cocks and be done with it.

fucking worse than two niggers

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Sun June 22nd, 2008, 1:39 pm

KunikoS Rayne wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
anathematized_one wrote:
Blarg! wrote:I have not seen any accomplishments of yours within metal and your posts all point to "Dumbass".

My solo project Ãœbermensch is at least as well known as Obscurtum. I get people all the time messaging me and commenting on my music with how much they love it.

I was also in Morionor/Jenovah, which was way more successful than Obscurtum. We even had a whole east coast tour planned before we broke up.
I've heard your "Black metal" band Ubermensch, horrible, I don't see how it even qualifies as black metal.
As for Jenovah/Morionor, That band has a GREAT reputation..I remember the story of the singer crying over the phone or something?
And yeah they were more popular, especially on myspace, just like How Cradle of Filth is more popular than most good black metal bands!

and yes, most of what you say is false, it's obvious that your knowledge of the genre doesn't stretch outside of your horrible bands.

That's good that you get myspace comments about how great your music is, when you actually release something and get the ball rolling maybe i'll be more likely to take you seriously..

By the way^ This is definitely the lifestyle that someone who is devoted to Black Metal takes.

So you must have started at age 6 if I understand correctly, I imagine you sitting there in your room with your jew-fro listening to deep purple....
I am very charming, but no James Bond. I'm pretty funny, but no George Carlin. I am extremely smart, but not quite an Einstein. I'm basically better than your average Joe at anything, but I don't excel enough at any one thing for it to matter. I am like a "joker of all trades. "Well, I am extremely witty, but that only makes people hate you in most instances... "sarcastic prick, bla bla bla...." I've an extremely broad vocabulary, but I'm not doing to be an arrogant dick and talk like some pretentious asshole such as Bill Hicks.
This must be why you get all of those comments on your shitty band from little kids.

And what ever happened to you not caring? You apparently care alot about your non-existent reputation since you keep replying to my posts!?

I can't even see how your band is black metal..and that other band Jenovah, who all of the gayest people in Northern Georgia have been in, isn't either, they are both horrible, they both just sound like horrible-boring melo death, and isn't that Jenovah band broken up anyway?

All and all, I wouldn't ever consider you black metal or good to the least, much less attend a show or let you open for us with your crowd of normfolk highschool kids who attend your shows because they are friends of the band.
Have any of your bands even actually released anything? If so, how many copies exactly did it sell? Because i'm guessing the only buyers were you and your buddies.
Enough with the personal fucking attacks blarg.........You don't know a goddamn thing about Kyle and have no room to talk. Fucking get over it.
Says this guy's girlfriend...

Why shouldn't I launch personal attacks? this guy obviously isn't fit to have a major opinion on the subject.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Sun June 22nd, 2008, 1:40 pm

necroodin wrote:why dont you two fucking homos just suck each others cocks and be done with it.

Do you have to make this post for every debate?

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Sun June 22nd, 2008, 1:41 pm

ProstheticHead12 wrote:blarg isn't even doing a good job on the personal attacks - the guy claims to dislike sex on his myspace.

i like black metal.
Which is why posting the link to it was good enough..

necroodin

Post by necroodin » Sun June 22nd, 2008, 2:10 pm

because you keep acting like a teenage scenester faggot, trying to pontificate on this and that like anyone gives a fuck. never see you at any shows talking any of this shit to anyone

samsara

Post by samsara » Sun June 22nd, 2008, 2:18 pm

Blarg! wrote:
necroodin wrote:why dont you two fucking homos just suck each others cocks and be done with it.

Do you have to make this post for every debate?
I've yet to see him make that post during any debate that didn't absolutely warrant it.

ScreamBloodyGore

Post by ScreamBloodyGore » Sun June 22nd, 2008, 3:03 pm

Man, I'm glad I steered clear of this thread.

Incidentally, I listen to better black metal than all of you, and I'm also smart and good looking.

BlazeTSU
AtlantaMetal Staff

Post by BlazeTSU » Sun June 22nd, 2008, 3:10 pm

i haven't read the entire thread but i have to say that blarg! is being the bigger man here. from what i've seen he has basically just defended himself against personal attacks and has been fairly calm and when he has threw an attack out there he has actually had reason behind them.

i feel as though blarg! has taken a big step and is becoming less of an immature asshole and becoming the more mature asshole we all hoped he would be. kudos blarg!

KunikoS Rayne

Post by KunikoS Rayne » Sun June 22nd, 2008, 4:27 pm

Blarg! wrote:
KunikoS Rayne wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
anathematized_one wrote:

Why shouldn't I launch personal attacks? this guy obviously isn't fit to have a major opinion on the subject.
I'd like to clarify that we are not dating.

But he is a good friend, and a fellow band mate.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Sun June 22nd, 2008, 4:44 pm

necroodin wrote:because you keep acting like a teenage scenester faggot, trying to pontificate on this and that like anyone gives a fuck. never see you at any shows talking any of this shit to anyone
Hah, It seems that a few people give a fuck..as this thread grows every day.

And why would you see me at shows talking about something like this to people...? Stupid...
and I'm not talking shit, but i'm pointing out the farce in this guy.

But really, make yourself look even better by posting that in every thread where two people disagree, please.

Blarg!

Post by Blarg! » Sun June 22nd, 2008, 5:45 pm

KunikoS Rayne wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
KunikoS Rayne wrote:
Blarg! wrote:
anathematized_one wrote:

I'd like to clarify that we are not dating.

But he is a good friend, and a fellow band mate.
Oh..I figured you were, and that's why he didn't like sex.

ScreamBloodyGore

Post by ScreamBloodyGore » Sun June 22nd, 2008, 6:15 pm

Zing!

Metalfreak

Post by Metalfreak » Sun June 22nd, 2008, 6:33 pm

ScreamBloodyGore wrote:Zing!
that's what I was thinking! :lol:
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???