Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Mon August 2nd, 2010, 12:15 pm

15 pages
240 replies
1800 views.

Absolutely remarkable.

nocommands

Post by nocommands » Mon August 2nd, 2010, 12:16 pm

INCACERI9SUCKS wrote:i feel bad for all the people out there who refuse to admit to themselves how amazing I9 is. Let me break it down for all you IDIOTS who dont like I9.

1. Who is the best band ever ( Best metal band that is)? - Nickelback

2. Who likes nickelback? - I9

3. Who shreds harder than ANYONE EVER ON GUITAR - JORDAN OWEN!!!

please people, 1+2+3= INCARCERI 9.

I hope this will bring an end to the confusion about I9 sucking ass.
Fuck man thanks for breaking it down like this. All this time i thought the dude had no idea what he was doing, now I'm a fan.

Holiday Rambler

Post by Holiday Rambler » Mon August 2nd, 2010, 12:23 pm

IN THE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS OF ATLANTA METAL, GEORGIA CIVIL DIVISION

ATLANTA METAL DOT NET,
Plaintiff,

v.

INCARCERI 9,

Defendant.

No.: GA 99-10264

AMENDED MOTION TO QUASH VIDEO FOOTAGE OF UNBUTTONED DRESS-SHIRT GUITAR PERFORMANCES OR, ALTERNATIVELY, OBJECTIONS TO FOOTAGE OF UNBUTTONED DRESS-SHIRT GUITAR PERFORMANCES PURSUANT TO RULE 4009.21, AND MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER

Code:

Filed on behalf of Defendant, ATLANTA METAL DOT NET

Kol

Post by Kol » Mon August 2nd, 2010, 12:52 pm

Brian wrote:Lord Kol, in all seriousness, send me a song and I'll play it on WREKage.

Make sure it's FCC friendly.
Thanks but nothanks.
Incarceri 9 Eternal
http://incarceri9.net

sleyja

Post by sleyja » Mon August 2nd, 2010, 1:28 pm

Knucklehead wrote:15 pages
240 replies
1800 views.

Absolutely remarkable.
Ha. Yeah. This should be moved to "1000 before 2011".

shredmonkey

Post by shredmonkey » Mon August 2nd, 2010, 1:33 pm

INCACERI9SUCKS wrote:i feel bad for all the people out there who refuse to admit to themselves how amazing I9 is. Let me break it down for all you IDIOTS who dont like I9.

1. Who is the best band ever ( Best metal band that is)? - Nickelback

2. Who likes nickelback? - I9

3. Who shreds harder than ANYONE EVER ON GUITAR - JORDAN OWEN!!!

please people, 1+2+3= INCARCERI 9.

I hope this will bring an end to the confusion about I9 sucking ass.

Kol said he thought Nickleback was okay. Period. That doesn't mean that the rest of the band likes Nickleback or even that Kol is a fan of them. I think they're okay too, though the aren't to my taste.

afuneraloffire89

Post by afuneraloffire89 » Mon August 2nd, 2010, 1:46 pm

Peter Steel/Meatloaf likes to pet himself in the dark and ramble on about Pat. is that not gay? No wait its outright dangerous.
I_LOVE_ZUCKERPENIS.com/SeveredFaith
Reverbnation.com/Beeravore

shredmonkey

Post by shredmonkey » Mon August 2nd, 2010, 2:32 pm

afuneraloffire89 wrote:Peter Steel/Meatloaf likes to pet himself in the dark and ramble on about Pat. is that not gay? No wait its outright dangerous.
Reality: Jordan makes a video where he puts his face on camera to speak his mind on the matter and expresses no real contempt for pat one way or the other, preferring to focus on the manner in which the music is received in general.

The atalntametal translation:
Jordan makes an obsessive rant video about pat in which he declares that he hates the entirety of the Atlanta metal scene and considers himself superior to it and we will criticize his appearance even though he is putting his face out there and we're just hiding behind faceless/nameless screen ID's.

You're the ones who live to suck Pat the stalker's dick. Strange how you'll criticize Jordan's appearance while giving Pat the benefit of the doubt.

And why exactly is it a bad thing to look like Peter Steele, the Playgirl model?

INCACERI9SUCKS

Post by INCACERI9SUCKS » Mon August 2nd, 2010, 2:52 pm

shredmonkey wrote:
afuneraloffire89 wrote:Peter Steel/Meatloaf likes to pet himself in the dark and ramble on about Pat. is that not gay? No wait its outright dangerous.
Reality: Jordan makes a video where he puts his face on camera to speak his mind on the matter and expresses no real contempt for pat one way or the other, preferring to focus on the manner in which the music is received in general.

Jordan makes an obsessive rant video about pat in which he declares that he hates the entirety of the Atlanta metal scene and considers himself superior to it and we will criticize his appearance even though he is putting his face out there and we're just hiding behind faceless/nameless screen ID's.

You're the ones who live to suck Pat the stalker's dick. Strange how you'll criticize Jordan's appearance while giving Pat the benefit of the doubt.

And why exactly is it a bad thing to look like Peter Steele, the Playgirl model?

I totally agree, everyone is on pats dick about this whole arguement. i mean, take this guy, pat, and what has he done? he is a horrible musician (plays drums, guitar, and bass BAD), none of his bands are in the slightest bit good (or "metal" for that matter...Malefic, vimur, etc.), he hasn't done anything to help the metal scene (like help relocate the ps warehouse). WHAT IS THIS GUY GOOD FOR??? I9 destroys pat, i mean common people don't be swayed by all these scene kids and emo kids telling you I9 is garbage!

on a side note, i feel sorry for the losers who have to LIVE with pat.

theRothstanator

Post by theRothstanator » Mon August 2nd, 2010, 3:00 pm

shredmonkey wrote:
afuneraloffire89 wrote:Peter Steel/Meatloaf
I think it's bad to look like a combination of the two which is what was implied.
"Other than shame and guilt I am fine." - Melkor

slut rag

Post by slut rag » Mon August 2nd, 2010, 3:33 pm

[quote="shredmonkey"][quote="afuneraloffire89"]Peter Steel/Meatloaf likes to pet himself in the dark and ramble on about Pat. is that not gay? No wait its outright dangerous.[/quote]

And why exactly is it a bad thing to look like Peter Steele, the Playgirl model?[/quote]

are you a guy? do you find peter steele attractive or something? do you read playgirl? im just being nosey here.

also, jordan owens trademark unbuttoned flame shirt bought from a gadzooks in 1996 is awesome! totally gives off that type-0 vibe.

(for the record, i actually LIKE type o negative)

Kol

Post by Kol » Mon August 2nd, 2010, 4:01 pm

What's real bad is that we suck at our day jobs too
Incarceri 9 Eternal
http://incarceri9.net

Kurt

Post by Kurt » Mon August 2nd, 2010, 5:39 pm

shredmonkey wrote:Strange how you'll criticize Jordan's appearance while giving Pat the benefit of the doubt.
The majority of the people on this forum know Pat. You know, like, in real life.
shredmonkey wrote: And why exactly is it a bad thing to look like Peter Steele, the Playgirl model?
LOLGAY

Azrael

Post by Azrael » Tue August 3rd, 2010, 3:17 am

This thread has become sovereign. It's has reached an untouchable level of stupidity. So much complication over one simple question. Do you like I9's music or not? I do not.

shredmonkey

Post by shredmonkey » Tue August 3rd, 2010, 8:42 am

Azrael wrote:This thread has become sovereign. It's has reached an untouchable level of stupidity. So much complication over one simple question. Do you like I9's music or not? I do not.
Ah no- this thread began because the bassist for I9 suggested that they be included in a list of local metal bands and Patrice of Malefuck decided to throw a hissy fit.