fight against inc9

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Brian
WREKage Staff

Post by Brian » Fri August 6th, 2010, 12:10 am

I wore an Incarceri 9 shirt tonight to a party and got laid. I9 rules. Thanks!!!!!

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Post by WREKage-Paul » Fri August 6th, 2010, 2:03 am

Kol

Post by Kol » Fri August 6th, 2010, 7:29 am

afuneraloffire89 wrote:Fuck I cant even explain how much I hate I9! It would make me feel better to take a shit on one of you. any takers? Kol? JordanOwens ,shredmonkey? whoever the fuck you are.....
ive never liked that particular fetish. It's just gross. :D :D
Incarceri 9 Eternal
http://incarceri9.net

nocommands

Post by nocommands » Fri August 6th, 2010, 8:55 am

Kol wrote:
afuneraloffire89 wrote:Fuck I cant even explain how much I hate I9! It would make me feel better to take a shit on one of you. any takers? Kol? JordanOwens ,shredmonkey? whoever the fuck you are.....
wouldn't say its a fetish, just simply what needs to happen at this point.

V03GTLIN

Post by V03GTLIN » Fri August 6th, 2010, 11:46 am

Kol wrote:
Knucklehead wrote:So, it has been a long time since I have studied Latin, but isn't carcer a third declension noun? Shouldn't it be "In Carcerem"?

Latin nerds, help!
Carceri is an actual town in Italy. A sort of prison town. Plus I played D&D when younger, and Carceri is a place in the afterlife.
You're both right.

Knuck: Carcer, -eris... meaning prison, jail. In carcerem is the correct usuage. I know this noun from translating Horace, and he used it to connote a "barrier" rather than a "prison."

Also: Bonus pts to Mr. Kol for Italian and AD&D references.
doubledogpaleale wrote:fuck you and your mall shirts.

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Fri August 6th, 2010, 12:06 pm

V03GTLIN wrote:
Kol wrote:
Knucklehead wrote:So, it has been a long time since I have studied Latin, but isn't carcer a third declension noun? Shouldn't it be "In Carcerem"?

Latin nerds, help!
Carceri is an actual town in Italy. A sort of prison town. Plus I played D&D when younger, and Carceri is a place in the afterlife.
You're both right.

Knuck: Carcer, -eris... meaning prison, jail. In carcerem is the correct usuage. I know this noun from translating Horace, and he used it to connote a "barrier" rather than a "prison."

Also: Bonus pts to Mr. Kol for Italian and AD&D references.
Having done some googling, carcer, -eris apparently means two different things: used in the singular, it means prison; used in the plural, it means barrier or starting line, used in chariot races. Or something.

It has been a long, long time since I studied Latin.

V03GTLIN

Post by V03GTLIN » Fri August 6th, 2010, 12:15 pm

I've got my Lewis Latin Dictonary somewhere, but I ain't 'bout to go thumbing through that thing.

I miss the translation though. That seems like a lifetime ago.
doubledogpaleale wrote:fuck you and your mall shirts.

Kol

Post by Kol » Fri August 6th, 2010, 2:54 pm

nocommands wrote:
Kol wrote:
wouldn't say its a fetish, just simply what needs to happen at this point.
well then you can have him shit on you if you need it so bad. I'm just not into scat play or dudes for that matter :D
Incarceri 9 Eternal

SlashAndThrash

Post by SlashAndThrash » Sat August 7th, 2010, 11:40 am

a simple google search brings up an interview where they explain the name. "Carceri" in Italian is "prison", and "9" in numerology allegedly represents finality or "the end". so the name is Incarceri (in prison) 9 (until the end), hence the title of their little CD and shit. How embarassing, but you can all stop wracking your minds trying to figure out what it means,

p.s. Inc9 are awful and i would rather listen to a 4th grader recorder recital you gay you gay you gay you gay you gay you gay you gay you gay you gay you gay you gay you gay you gay you gay you gay you gay you gay you gay you gay you gay you gay you gay you gay you gay

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Sat August 7th, 2010, 12:33 pm

SlashAndThrash wrote:a simple google search brings up an interview where they explain the name. "Carceri" in Italian is "prison", and "9" in numerology allegedly represents finality or "the end". so the name is Incarceri (in prison) 9 (until the end), hence the title of their little CD and shit. How embarassing, but you can all stop wracking your minds trying to figure out what it means,
That's all well and good. Except one of the band members said that it was Latin. As in, not Italian. That was the same post where they said it mean "in prison forever."

SlashAndThrash

Post by SlashAndThrash » Sat August 7th, 2010, 12:37 pm

well then shit, i guess they don't even know what it means which is even more ridiculous

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Sat August 7th, 2010, 12:39 pm

SlashAndThrash wrote:well then shit, i guess they don't even know what it means which is even more ridiculous
:lol: It isn't one of the world's pressing issues, I guarantee that.

Pat

Post by Pat » Sat August 21st, 2010, 1:10 pm

So I'd practically forgotten about this. I hadn't posted shit since August 4th. I wasn't gonna post anything else, cause I already had my fun pissing of Inc9 and I just don't really give a shit. But...

These fucking faggots are stalking me! They have sent me repeat messages on youtube and private messages on this forum. And heres the proof, they found my I_LOVE_ZUCKERPENIS! Taking the time 3 weeks after the fact to find my I_LOVE_ZUCKERPENIS to send me a message calling me a stalker, jesus christ thats gay. They are calling me a stalker, yet they find every username I have on the internet to send me a message calling me a stalker. (still haven't messaged me on the unofficial steven segal forums though...)

Their incessant stalking of me has relit my hatred for Inc9. So fuck you, fuck your 5 minute long wankfest miss 90% of the notes you try to play out of tune bend solos, fuck your shitty drum programming, fuck your gay 10 minute youtube videos, fuck your live shows, fuck you beliefs, fuck your egos, fuck your flame shirts, fuck your vampire lyrics. FUCK YOU!

and here comes the official I9 youtube video...

Brian
WREKage Staff

Post by Brian » Sat August 21st, 2010, 1:27 pm

ahahaha, I found their album uploaded to some Russian site that I had to use the Google Chrome translator on in order to read. Anyway, even the Russians hate this band. Lots and lots of jokes.

I had an account there because I used to find some cool demos there so I posted asking if someone could reupload it because Atlanta hated them so I wanted to listen to the whole record. Well two days later someone signed up for the site to defend them! Also one of the guys ripping on them on the Russian site used to post here back when all the Kunikos stuff went on hahaha.

Kol

Post by Kol » Sat August 21st, 2010, 2:02 pm

Pat wrote:So I'd practically forgotten about this. I hadn't posted shit since August 4th. I wasn't gonna post anything else, cause I already had my fun pissing of Inc9 and I just don't really give a shit. But...

These fucking faggots are stalking me! They have sent me repeat messages on youtube and private messages on this forum. And heres the proof, they found my I_LOVE_ZUCKERPENIS! Taking the time 3 weeks after the fact to find my I_LOVE_ZUCKERPENIS to send me a message calling me a stalker, jesus christ thats gay. They are calling me a stalker, yet they find every username I have on the internet to send me a message calling me a stalker. (still haven't messaged me on the unofficial steven segal forums though...)

Their incessant stalking of me has relit my hatred for Inc9. So fuck you, fuck your 5 minute long wankfest miss 90% of the notes you try to play out of tune bend solos, fuck your shitty drum programming, fuck your gay 10 minute youtube videos, fuck your live shows, fuck you beliefs, fuck your egos, fuck your flame shirts, fuck your vampire lyrics. FUCK YOU!

and here comes the official I9 youtube video...
I myself dont give 2 shits about you. Jordan has shown me a lot of proof of you being a stalker on youtube that he's been dealing with for a year or more. Even going so far as to threaten him and his family with violence and saying about the band he is in "wheres Nathan Gale when you need him?". Your a sick little shit. Keep your distance, I ain't Jordan. I handle little shits myself.
Incarceri 9 Eternal