DJ Pestilence bitchfest

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

User avatar
Metalfreak
Member
Posts: 4173
Joined: Thu July 1st, 2004, 9:26 pm
Location: Pensacola, FL

Post by Metalfreak » Tue September 28th, 2010, 3:49 pm

Hey! SHUT THE FUCK UP and take your bitch fest to the toilet thanks.
They had you do a drug test and the forgot to test for drugs???

DJ Pestilence
Member
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed July 7th, 2010, 5:09 pm

Post by DJ Pestilence » Tue September 28th, 2010, 4:23 pm

Holiday Rambler wrote:This is The Toilet, right?
Hey man only I talk about Jake's mom like that. You find you're own MILF.

User avatar
Ryan
Member
Posts: 2876
Joined: Sat July 26th, 2008, 2:15 pm
Location: Satan's Anus
Contact:

Post by Ryan » Tue September 28th, 2010, 4:29 pm

DJ Pestilence wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Azrael wrote:
DJ Pestilence wrote:
Azrael wrote:
DJ Pestilence wrote:I just don't like you. Not one bit. You're too fake. And a bitch. And your mom's a lousy lay. That enough reasons? Oh yeah and you like to talk too much shit out your double sided mouth and frankly I've grown sick of you and a few other people. So I'm just gonna call you out. You want me to shut up again take the opportunity to make me shut up. Fucking coward.
I make two comments after like, seeing you around for years, then I'm a two faced shit talker. In fact all I said was that this years fest did'nt go well, that's not even an opinion, it's a fact so try not to get so bent outta shape over nothing.
Bitch you really think I'm that stupid. Oh I heard what you said. Seems some of your friends get drunk and run off at the mouth. Also I'm pissed because according to 6 eyewitnesses 4 of which are reliable you smashed a piece of artwork at Eyedrum Saturday. Artwork that came out of door receipts for Saturday.
That is a total lie. I'm not reading any of this anymore. I suggest you stop harrassing me sir. Don't contact me ever again.
there is no way in hell that jake would do that. period. try acting like an adult floyd instead of just slinging shit, maybe people would take you and your fest a little more seriously.
6 witnesses man six witnesses 4 of which do not know Jake and got nothing against him. But 6 people in all positively identified him. Unlike all the other callous rumors that go on here I back my shit slinging up with evidence and fact. This ain't about the fest I'm actually pleased with the way the fest turned out in spite of things. As far as that goes we've already moved on to next year. Believe it or not.
well then i guess i must have helped him because i was with jake pretty much the entire night. when did it happen? where was the piece of art that got smashed?
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

DJ Pestilence
Member
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed July 7th, 2010, 5:09 pm

Post by DJ Pestilence » Tue September 28th, 2010, 4:36 pm

Ryan wrote:
DJ Pestilence wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Azrael wrote:
DJ Pestilence wrote:
Azrael wrote:
DJ Pestilence wrote:I just don't like you. Not one bit. You're too fake. And a bitch. And your mom's a lousy lay. That enough reasons? Oh yeah and you like to talk too much shit out your double sided mouth and frankly I've grown sick of you and a few other people. So I'm just gonna call you out. You want me to shut up again take the opportunity to make me shut up. Fucking coward.
I make two comments after like, seeing you around for years, then I'm a two faced shit talker. In fact all I said was that this years fest did'nt go well, that's not even an opinion, it's a fact so try not to get so bent outta shape over nothing.
Bitch you really think I'm that stupid. Oh I heard what you said. Seems some of your friends get drunk and run off at the mouth. Also I'm pissed because according to 6 eyewitnesses 4 of which are reliable you smashed a piece of artwork at Eyedrum Saturday. Artwork that came out of door receipts for Saturday.
That is a total lie. I'm not reading any of this anymore. I suggest you stop harrassing me sir. Don't contact me ever again.
there is no way in hell that jake would do that. period. try acting like an adult floyd instead of just slinging shit, maybe people would take you and your fest a little more seriously.
6 witnesses man six witnesses 4 of which do not know Jake and got nothing against him. But 6 people in all positively identified him. Unlike all the other callous rumors that go on here I back my shit slinging up with evidence and fact. This ain't about the fest I'm actually pleased with the way the fest turned out in spite of things. As far as that goes we've already moved on to next year. Believe it or not.
well then i guess i must have helped him because i was with jake pretty much the entire night. when did it happen? where was the piece of art that got smashed?
it was by the bathroom and sometime between Wormrot and Maruta. That's cool how ya'll hold hands in the bathroom and all. JK but seriously man 6 witnesses. The place has video surveillance I'm going by later to check it out but 6 eyewitnesses come on man.

User avatar
Knucklehead
Member
Posts: 3562
Joined: Sat August 26th, 2006, 5:06 pm
Location: Decatur

Post by Knucklehead » Tue September 28th, 2010, 6:49 pm

DJ Pestilence wrote:6 witnesses man six witnesses 4 of which do not know Jake and got nothing against him. But 6 people in all positively identified him.
I don't know that I am particularly impressed by that. I just hired a professor at GSU to explain the vagaries of memory and eyewitness identification to a jury. Turns out, our memories of things that happen quickly, especially those involving people we don't know, are not that reliable.

This isn't just bullshit -- you know that the Innocence Project clears those that have been wrongly convicted. Of the cases that in which they've proven innocence, something like 60% of the eyewitnesses were wrong, where there was a single eyewitness. Where there were 3 or more, they were still wrong 15% of the time.

Why didn't you get the video right away? And are you claiming that Jake intentionally destroyed art? I take it that you didn't actually see any of this yourself? Your knowledge, at best, is secondhand?

Were are all these people questioned at the same time or individually? Did they discuss what they saw together or no? In other words, did they have the opportunity to reinforce their memories collectlively? The two who know Jake have some kind of beef against him? How reliable are they? The other four don't know him at all? How can you be sure that they identified the right guy? Had any of these witnesses been drinking? Smoking weed? LSD? Ecstasy? Meth? Cocaine?

As I said, I am not particularly impressed.
Diana wrote:Last night I had a blinding headache, so I skipped the gym and went home to drink Bulleit and watch this doc.

User avatar
Knucklehead
Member
Posts: 3562
Joined: Sat August 26th, 2006, 5:06 pm
Location: Decatur

Post by Knucklehead » Tue September 28th, 2010, 6:52 pm

DJ Pestilence wrote:
Azrael wrote:
DJ Pestilence wrote:Oh yeah and the pig was a little under cooked. Luckily though I had just gotten penicillin shots after fucking skanks all weekend. Yeah probably your mother Jake.
I'm so offended...
I ain't even got started on you yet boy. But I will as soon as I get off your mother. Splat I'm done with her.
BTW: this is an impressive show of maturity. Good job.
Diana wrote:Last night I had a blinding headache, so I skipped the gym and went home to drink Bulleit and watch this doc.

User avatar
Azrael
Member
Posts: 1484
Joined: Wed December 2nd, 2009, 9:25 pm
Location: Crossroads

Post by Azrael » Tue September 28th, 2010, 7:11 pm

Floyd, I did'nt break any art. Watch the video. I have been trying to take the high road, and be mature. In the end you challenged my honor so for this I say fuck you. You lied about the art, so you are dishonored there fore whatever you say about me is non existant in my mind. I do not condone senseless violence, it causes only problems. With that said, I'm no coward, I will defend myself against accusations or anything else, believe that.

Nyarlathotep
Member
Posts: 487
Joined: Fri November 13th, 2009, 6:25 pm
Location: Decatur

Post by Nyarlathotep » Tue September 28th, 2010, 7:46 pm

Well said Jake. Also, everything Knuck said about eyewitnesses is 100% accurate from a psychological as well as a forensic science viewpoint. Not that anyone on here with half a brain was doubting him.
Diana wrote: God damn fuckin shit
The Crawling Chaos

User avatar
V-GER
Member
Posts: 683
Joined: Thu September 3rd, 2009, 9:54 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by V-GER » Tue September 28th, 2010, 8:56 pm

I guess this thread has taken the steam away from Incarceri 9 eh. If they were on the bill of FTTA it would have sold out!
Image

User avatar
Knucklehead
Member
Posts: 3562
Joined: Sat August 26th, 2006, 5:06 pm
Location: Decatur

Post by Knucklehead » Tue September 28th, 2010, 9:36 pm

Such as bologna.
Diana wrote:Last night I had a blinding headache, so I skipped the gym and went home to drink Bulleit and watch this doc.

User avatar
Azrael
Member
Posts: 1484
Joined: Wed December 2nd, 2009, 9:25 pm
Location: Crossroads

Post by Azrael » Tue September 28th, 2010, 9:48 pm

I just want to get along, having enemies is not good. I am avery forgiving person and I will be respectful of Floyd if I run into him. I swear I did'nt break any painting. Hypotheticlly, even if I accidentlly caused any damage to anything, anywhere I would pay for it. I did make a few crititical comments about the fest online, I should'nt have done that, but I did'nt say anything nearly as mean as some other people.

Posted in the FTTA thread in the concert forum also.

User avatar
Doomed Youth
Member
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon March 15th, 2010, 10:18 pm

Post by Doomed Youth » Tue September 28th, 2010, 10:18 pm

Jake, theres absolutely nothing wrong with you voicing your opinions negative or not regarding the fest. This is a fucking forum after all.

SlashAndThrash
Member
Posts: 1103
Joined: Tue March 30th, 2010, 5:57 pm
Location: East Atlanta

Post by SlashAndThrash » Tue September 28th, 2010, 10:30 pm

this is ridiculous. you're so fucking dumb Floyd, you're the worst cancer Atlanta has ever seen. You're a stupid, halfwitted, scummy piece of trash with no brains and you can't even trash talk people without stupid ass jokes about fucking people's moms. You're lying about corporate sponsors you would never get for your fest that didn't even make it the whole way through because of your disgusting display of incompetence. Booking shitty fucking bands no one gives a flying fuck about to drag one night's worth of good bands across a whole weekend and trashing and ignoring good bands people like because you're an arrogant fucking dumbass. Half of the bands cancelled because THEY HATE YOU.

You're just fucking dumb dude, you have no edge in this. Youre talking shit, and pointing fingers, and if you keep this shit up someone eventually is going to smash your fucking head in, and I would say its pretty well deserved at this point, and no one is going to stick up for you. I as well as many others I've spoken to are going to make sure you never book a decent band here again without them knowing what a hack and piece of shit you are.

Also, for someone who apparently had a heart attack, you sure were scarfing down the pork at that BBQ. Almost like you never had a heart attack at all, because recovery from those is pretty extensive, especially regarding the diet. Almost like you were trying to pussy out of your stupid ass fest that had 4 good bands for the whole weekend and was obviously crashing and burning in slow motion for everyone to see. I hope that pork gives your heart a knock-out punch this time and sends you back to hell where you came from. Dumbass.

User avatar
GameFreac
Member
Posts: 2146
Joined: Thu May 22nd, 2008, 6:10 pm
Location: Cartersville

Post by GameFreac » Wed September 29th, 2010, 12:12 am

Image
Image

DJ Pestilence
Member
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed July 7th, 2010, 5:09 pm

Post by DJ Pestilence » Wed September 29th, 2010, 12:17 am

SlashAndThrash wrote: [/u]
You're just fucking dumb dude, you have no edge in this. Youre talking shit, and pointing fingers, and if you keep this shit up someone eventually is going to smash your fucking head in, and I would say its pretty well deserved at this point, and no one is going to stick up for you. I as well as many others I've spoken to are going to make sure you never book a decent band here again without them knowing what a hack and piece of shit you are.
.

Who's talking about violence here? Not me. But bring that shit tough boy. And you pack a really good lunch and don't make no plans for a few days now you hear. Cuz it's gonna be a while before the swelling goes down. Yo momma ain't gonna recognize the piece of shit she squeezed out.

Funny how everyone can shit talk but when some one shit talks back they get their panties all in a wad and wanna get all violent. Just funny. Let's slag everybody but let's get defensive when the shit comes back. Fucking pricks. You fucks are a fucking joke. Got one guy telling me to leave town, another loser wanting me to hang myself and this pathetic twat wanting to smash my face in as if he could. Those fantasies will get you hurt so keep them in your head and take your medication lil man.

There's an old saying we got up in the hills, "You don't open a can of worms unless you wanna go fishing." And the only thing you gonna catch here is Big Ol' Whoopass.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests