Lazarus A.D.

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

GameFreac

Post by GameFreac » Sun January 16th, 2011, 10:45 pm

I didn't know you had to wear certain kinds of shoes to be metulz.

Generubin

Post by Generubin » Sun January 16th, 2011, 11:02 pm

it is required that all metal fans must wear boots at all times. Even if it is hotter than 80 degrees.
BlackRoija wrote:Cut your hair and worship Jesus

SlashAndThrash

Post by SlashAndThrash » Mon January 17th, 2011, 12:43 am

im not even calling in some sort of metal fashion code, i'm just saying they wear visible remnants of their past scene, and the sound of that scene also shines through in their shitty music. same deal as with the punk patches on my vest, just a different background. it was all meant in jest anyway, sheesh.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Mon January 17th, 2011, 9:12 am

SlashAndThrash wrote:you can tell a lot about a band by their shoes, same goes for that band iron age, used to be a pretty decent hardcore band and now they're trying to be like metal as shit, but you look at their shoes, all nike dunks all across the stage, you're not fooling anybody.
haha i don't know about nike dunks specifically but your statement is pretty right on, though not 100% accurate. if i see a band setting up and someones wearing adidas shell tops then there's a decent chance i'm not gonna like what comes out of their amps.

and for the record i still like iron age, though sleeping eye isn't NEARLY as good as the one before it (constant struggle?)
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

nocommands

Post by nocommands » Mon January 17th, 2011, 9:43 am

Ryan wrote:
SlashAndThrash wrote:you can tell a lot about a band by their shoes, same goes for that band iron age, used to be a pretty decent hardcore band and now they're trying to be like metal as shit, but you look at their shoes, all nike dunks all across the stage, you're not fooling anybody.
haha i don't know about nike dunks specifically but your statement is pretty right on, though not 100% accurate. if i see a band setting up and someones wearing adidas shell tops then there's a decent chance i'm not gonna like what comes out of their amps.

and for the record i still like iron age, though sleeping eye isn't NEARLY as good as the one before it (constant struggle?)
I wear adidas shell tops

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Mon January 17th, 2011, 2:21 pm

nocommands wrote:
Ryan wrote:

I wear adidas shell tops
are you in a band that plays nu metal, metalcore, or some sort of half assed pantera worship?
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

SlashAndThrash

Post by SlashAndThrash » Mon January 17th, 2011, 6:57 pm

PROBABLY ALL OF THE ABOVE KNOWING THIS GUY

Azrael

Post by Azrael » Tue March 1st, 2011, 5:10 am

This band sucks imo.

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Tue March 1st, 2011, 8:08 am

Hater.

cheeseballs

Post by cheeseballs » Tue June 5th, 2012, 4:50 pm

agreed the second is not as good as the first.... but if you are on the fence, you have to see these guys live. a drummer that windmills? awesome.

SadisticRitual

Post by SadisticRitual » Tue June 5th, 2012, 6:34 pm

I've seen them live and I thought it was a snooze fest. The riffs sound more like pantera worship rather than thrash. And a drummer that can windmill rules but that doesn't make your band any better.