This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

Moloc

Dave Mustaine born-again Christian

Post by Moloc » Mon April 9th, 2012, 8:26 am

Megadeth’s Dave Mustaine is a 'birther'
ETHAN SACKS
Thursday, March 29, 2012

Megadeth front man Dave Mustaine has an ax to grind with President Obama.

The heavy metal singer-guitarist, who once wrote the lyrics to the anti-George H.W. Bush administration song "Foreclosure of a Dream," told a Canadian talk show that he subscribes to the “birthersâ€Â￾ conspiracy theory that Obama was not really born in the United States.

" a lot of questions about him, but certainly not where he was born," Mustaine said on “The Hourâ€Â￾ Monday night. "I know he was born somewhere else than America.â€Â￾

“Well, then you’re a birther if you say that,â€Â￾ host George Stroumboulopoulos replied.

"No I’m not calling a question to it. I just, you know, what’s the point?â€Â￾ Mustaine answered.

It's a huge change for the man who reported from the Democratic National Convention for MTV News at Madison Square Garden during the 1992 election.

Now 50, Mustaine has admitted in interviews over recent years that he has changed many of his opinions since he ditched drugs and alcohol and became a born-again Christian.

Starting during the 2008 campaign, a number of conservatives have stated the belief that Obama wasn't born in the United States, and therefore wasn't eligible for the presidency. After several years of prodding, the President then released his official birth certificate from the state of Hawaii last year, quieting most of his critics.

When challenged by Stroumboulopoulos on what evidence there is that Obama wasn't a natural-born American, Mustaine said the Democrat had to be "invisible" before surfacing as a politician in Illinois. Then the rocker quickly asked to change the subject.

"I guess I'm going to have to do more homework on where Obama came from now," Mustaine quipped at the end of the interview.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xhKuo7dhcm4?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xhKuo7dhcm4?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

AzureDragon

Post by AzureDragon » Mon April 9th, 2012, 8:55 am

Dave needs to STFU unless he is singing.

RegularNate

Post by RegularNate » Mon April 9th, 2012, 10:27 am

So sick of Dave making me feel like an asshole for listening to his records

badcarburetor

Post by badcarburetor » Mon April 9th, 2012, 11:10 am

Somebody buy that man an eight ball and bottle of quality Scotch.
"God created the devil? At least he did *something* cool." Homer J. Simpson

SadisticRitual

Post by SadisticRitual » Mon April 9th, 2012, 1:39 pm

RegularNate wrote:So sick of Dave making me feel like an asshole for listening to his records
for real dude. Bring back heroine Dave!!!

Brian
WREKage Staff

Post by Brian » Mon April 9th, 2012, 1:49 pm

AzureDragon wrote:Dave needs to STFU unless he is singing.
In the year 2012, he just needs to STFU even when he is singing.

SlashAndThrash

Post by SlashAndThrash » Mon April 9th, 2012, 2:43 pm

Yeah Dave Mustaine is a complete tool now, cant stand the shit he says anymore. Ill birth a turd right into his face
G.O.R.E.
Billy and Agnes wrote:JUST LIKE HAVING A WAAART REMOOOVED

sleyja

Post by sleyja » Mon April 9th, 2012, 8:57 pm

SlashAndThrash wrote:Yeah Dave Mustaine is a complete tool now, cant stand the shit he says anymore. Ill birth a turd right into his face
:lol:

RegularNate

Post by RegularNate » Mon April 9th, 2012, 9:18 pm

SlashAndThrash wrote:Yeah Dave Mustaine is a complete tool now, cant stand the shit he says anymore. Ill birth a turd right into his face
hahahahaha

cheeseballs

Post by cheeseballs » Tue June 5th, 2012, 4:48 pm

if he is "born again" where is his second belly button...

:roll:

waaaa waaaa waaaaa

Odinson666

Post by Odinson666 » Thu June 7th, 2012, 2:49 pm

he was a throat -baby no umbilical chord needed on those they just dangle from the back of your tonsils...this is why mary is thought of as a virgin...she was actually one of the holy ghost's cock goblins

Moloc

Post by Moloc » Fri August 17th, 2012, 10:06 am

http://www.billboard.com/news/dave-must ... 4352.story
Nope, nothing to see here… just Megadeth frontman Dave Mustaine, a noted birther, adopting a freshly concocted conspiracy claiming President Barack Obama was somehow responsible for recent mass shootings in Colorado and Wisconsin.

"Back in my country, my president is trying to pass a gun ban," Mustaine said at a concert in Singapore last week. "So he's staging all of these murders, like the Fast and Furious thing down at the border and Aurora, Colorado, all the people that were killed there. And now the beautiful people at the Sikh temple."

The accusation, that Obama staged the massacres in order to justify a gun ban, drew a seemingly confused reaction from audience members, as captured by video footage (above).

Mustaine continued: "I don't know where I'm gonna live if America keeps going the way it's going because it looks like it's turning into Nazi America."

On July 20, a gunman opened fire on a crowded movie theater in Aurora, Colorado during a screening of "The Dark Knight Rises," killing 12 people and injuring 58 others. The suspect, James Holmes, was arrested on the scene and is being held.Two weeks later, on Aug. 5, a white supremacist named Wade Michael Page walked into the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin, in Oak Creek, and killed six people and wounded four others before shooting himself.

In the wake of the shootings, Obama voiced his support for reinstating the federal assault weapons ban, which expired in 2004 after 10 years.

No fan of Obama, Mustaine made his birther views loud and clear in a March interview with radio host Alex Jones. "With all of the proof about his birth certificate being fake. And you see the signs in Kenya that say 'the birthplace of Barack Obama.' Hello?! C'mon, guys. How stupid are we right now?"

In February, the fiercely political metal pioneer praised then-GOP candidates Rick Santorum while casting doubts on eventual nominee Mitt Romney.

"I was floored the other day to see that Mitt Romney's five boys have a $100 million trust fund," he told MusicRadar.com. "Where does a guy make that much money?"

Megadeth's latest album, "Th1rt3en," topped the Hard Rock albums chart upon its release late last year. Past albums include the metal classics "Peace Sells… But Who's Buying?" (1986), "Rust In Peace" (1990) and "Countdown to Extinction" (1992), which contained their lone Hot 100 entry, "Symphony of Destruction" (No. 71 in 1992).
Read more at http://www.billboard.com/news/dave-must ... sP6F1pv.99

Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead » Fri August 17th, 2012, 10:39 am

Brian wrote:
AzureDragon wrote:Dave needs to STFU unless he is singing.
In the year 2012, he just needs to STFU even when he is singing.
The political stuff is really shrill. Personally, I'd like to hear more in the vein of "The Conjuring". Unlikely, of course, but still, that's a great freakin' song.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Fri August 17th, 2012, 3:18 pm

Knucklehead wrote:"The Conjuring"
<a href="http://spewtilator.bandcamp.com">SPEWTILATOR</a> - Badass motherfuckin' street cops with nothing to lose who don't play by the rules and are out for blood.
Tricalibur wrote:I am looking for Skullcrusher and Dynamo.

Holiday Rambler

Post by Holiday Rambler » Fri August 17th, 2012, 3:22 pm

POLITICAL BREAKTHROUGH
EUPHORIA'S HIGH
MORE BOR-ROWED MON-EY
MORE BORROWED TIME!