This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense
Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff
- Posts: 1341
- Joined: Sun August 8th, 2010, 2:19 pm
- Location: In a van down by the river.
- Posts: 971
- Joined: Fri October 21st, 2005, 8:52 am
- Location: Brookhaven
Oh, sweet. I'll go anywhere for a Nickelback fix.
99X really, truly, seriously, and bona-fidely still plays Creed. I'm 100% serious.
- Posts: 1093
- Joined: Thu July 1st, 2004, 4:27 pm
- Location: EAST COBB
Who comes up with these names? Sounds like a parody.
- WREKage Staff
- Posts: 1399
- Joined: Sat November 18th, 2006, 1:12 am
- Location: College Park, MD
- AtlantaMetal Staff
- Posts: 1552
- Joined: Fri April 15th, 2011, 1:09 pm
- Location: the bog of eternal stench
AmoebicDysentery wrote:Who comes up with these names? Sounds like a parody.
There are a number of "The Bone" stations around the country. Probably all owned by the same communications corporation.
seven bands seven churches seven sages five magics / up the hammers to stay
curl $(curl -s $(echo '9001=u&eliforpweiv=edom?php.tsilrebmem/ten.latematnalta.murof.www//:sptth' | rev) | grep Visit[^ | sed 's%^.*://%%; s/">.*$//' | rev) | display -
- Posts: 575
- Joined: Tue January 11th, 2011, 7:50 pm
Ah, just what we want. Another grunge and mallcore brown notes for the airwaves.
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Tue April 5th, 2011, 2:10 am
who gives a flying fuck about a shitty radio station that's over taken an equally shitty radio station prior.
who the fuck listens to the radio, tapes all day.
- Posts: 2146
- Joined: Thu May 22nd, 2008, 6:10 pm
- Location: Cartersville
Seriously...that's what iPods and Cds are for.
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Mon January 14th, 2013, 5:37 pm
It seems like there was a time when 99x didn't play KoRn. But then, I may be wrong.
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue November 20th, 2012, 2:40 pm
- Location: Atlanta, GA
Wow, I guess I missed out on another shitty radio station that was "rock'n the hits".
Must've been cause I was still stuck in My trans-dimensional time warp and listening to these
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Fri February 26th, 2010, 12:31 pm
Wait, so there's a new station where I can possibly get my Five Finger Death Punch fix??
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest