HornZ Of Iscariot

This is the place to talk shit! its also where we flush the nonsense

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, AtlantaMetal Staff

BlackMetalBloodHorn

HornZ Of Iscariot

Post by BlackMetalBloodHorn » Wed September 5th, 2012, 10:31 pm

HornZ Of Iscariot has completed the line up and working on a demo. Should be released near the end of this year.
HOI Is also doing a split with BlackThrone.
Current line up for HOI is
Zombiegore-Guitars{BlackThrone}
Udagub-Bass{BlackThrone}
Tim "Nybras"Sever-Drums{Wind Of The Black Mountains/Genocya}
BloodHorn-Vocals{BloodFrost}
-l-\;m;/-l-
Blackwinds Blow Through the Spirit of Angzerhorn.Into the gate of the free the winds of the gate of death flying into my mind, flying into my soul... the blackened wings of the angel's forgotten the black eyes of the raven's soaring above -l-

SlashAndThrash

Post by SlashAndThrash » Wed September 5th, 2012, 10:50 pm

Hey thanks for posting this 100% useless information, in the wrong section of all places! I was really glad to read that finally, a bunch of people we dont know with terrible stage names have all gotten together, but have produced no material or done anything that merits bringing themselves to anyone's attention. Also nice band name you dumbass fag. Sieg Heilz \m/
G.O.R.E.
Billy and Agnes wrote:JUST LIKE HAVING A WAAART REMOOOVED

BlackMetalBloodHorn

Post by BlackMetalBloodHorn » Wed September 5th, 2012, 11:07 pm

LOL. Its not worth the time or thought. But why dont you check out Tim Sever's bands Wind Of The Black Mountains{An orginal early scene usbm band} As well as Genoyca. Then tell my why some one of his calibar would want to drum with blah blah whatever that crap was you said about me.
Oh and Cazz Grant aka Black Lourde from the bands Grand Belials Key and Crucifier is doing the logo for HOI.
But I know your still going to talk shit. So whatever. And didnt I say we are working on a demo? Or do only I see that part?
Also im sure a admin will move this to the online metal part. If I could do that myself I would.
Last edited by BlackMetalBloodHorn on Wed September 5th, 2012, 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackwinds Blow Through the Spirit of Angzerhorn.Into the gate of the free the winds of the gate of death flying into my mind, flying into my soul... the blackened wings of the angel's forgotten the black eyes of the raven's soaring above -l-

BlackRoija
WREKage Staff

Post by BlackRoija » Wed September 5th, 2012, 11:18 pm

sounds like jewish nigger music to me.

SlashAndThrash

Post by SlashAndThrash » Wed September 5th, 2012, 11:57 pm

Hey man thats great you're getting a logo done, that means jack shit nothing. At all.
NO MUSIC = NO CARE
G.O.R.E.
Billy and Agnes wrote:JUST LIKE HAVING A WAAART REMOOOVED

BlackMetalBloodHorn

Post by BlackMetalBloodHorn » Thu September 6th, 2012, 12:04 am

I guess you will simply ignore shit and hang on bullshit to make you look cool to these other tards.
But it dosent matter cause your probably not into my style of bm. But hey no worries. And whatever makes you feel good about your self. Dont you think its a little sad to bash some one for putting out there about his band working on a demo or whatever? Either way though HOI is getting attention. So thanks. The more you post the more people will want to read whats being said. So it just work out for me. Gets the Hornz Of Iscariot name out there. Im also sure you will bash the music just to have a new band to hate. So it dosent bother me. I do a guitar/vocal demo but I wouldnt send it to pukes like yall that just want to put people down. "Wating for the pathetic and witty come backs"

muttondagger

Post by muttondagger » Thu September 6th, 2012, 5:55 am

Are you fucking Albert Kagan under a different alias?

Brian
WREKage Staff

Post by Brian » Thu September 6th, 2012, 7:49 am

Why it gotta be BLACK throne????????

BlackMetalBloodHorn

Post by BlackMetalBloodHorn » Thu September 6th, 2012, 7:52 am

Fuck that kid. His producer aka mom punks him around like a bitch. Hasnt done anything in metal and already he is selling out. I will never sellout. I will always stay true to the form of music I love to play. Which is obscure underground black metal. Also to confirm im not him. Ask Slurag. I was in his band for a little bit a few years ago. Speaking of Slutrag horns up to that guy \;m;/ And look at my join date. Which I dunno how long kagan has been on here. But im sick already of hearing about him. Seems everyone has a mild obsession with him.
AvE -l-

BlackMetalBloodHorn

Post by BlackMetalBloodHorn » Thu September 6th, 2012, 7:55 am

Brian wrote:Why it gotta be BLACK throne????????
What do you mean Brian?

BlackRoija
WREKage Staff

Post by BlackRoija » Thu September 6th, 2012, 8:06 am

BlackMetalBloodHorn

Post by BlackMetalBloodHorn » Thu September 6th, 2012, 8:10 am

You tards dont even know who BlackThrone is. So ya you got something laugh about. LOL -l-

BlackMetalBloodHorn

Post by BlackMetalBloodHorn » Thu September 6th, 2012, 8:15 am

Well there might be a BlackThrone out there. But I know its not the one im talking about.

slut rag

Post by slut rag » Thu September 6th, 2012, 8:38 am

i want nothing to do with the e-beefs on here but i will say that bloodhorn is definitely not kagan. that is all. now you may continue. :lol:

BlackMetalBlodHorn

Post by BlackMetalBlodHorn » Thu September 6th, 2012, 8:46 am

I am not Albert Kagan.
I am just trying to promote my band.
I mean, this is sad.