WREKage July 30

discuss the radio show WREKage

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, WREKage Staff

Fn Dan

Post by Fn Dan » Thu July 29th, 2004, 12:09 pm

We will, in fact, plan to give you yet another installement of WREKage this Friday. I will be at the Hammers of Misfortune show @ the Echo Lounge, so Greg will be leading off the show. As we have said, Paul will be at the Ozric Tentacles show in Athens. We have not heard from either Deathgasm Alex or Tim. Therefore, it may be solely Greg and I for the show. If it is just the two of us, I'm not sure how long the show will go. If we get a bit on the tired side, we might try out the "classic albums" segment of the show Greg had discussed. Essentially though, we'll see how we feel. I'll be in to play some "mellow" stuff around 12-1230, after the Hammers of Misfortune show. :m3t4l:

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Thu July 29th, 2004, 1:12 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Fn Dan+Jul 29 2004, 01:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fn Dan @ Jul 29 2004, 01:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I'll be in to play some "mellow" stuff around 12-1230, after the Hammers of Misfortune show. :m3t4l: [/quote]
Not if I figure out a way to lock you out and keep playing the heavy stuff HAHAHAHAHAHA

Not everything is completely moved to the studio yet so things will probably be a little more crowded than usual. As of now there's no guest mics up and all our stuff is sitting around on temporary shelves, but it's more than enough to do a show.

Fn Dan

Post by Fn Dan » Thu July 29th, 2004, 1:26 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Greg+Jul 29 2004, 02:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Greg @ Jul 29 2004, 02:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Not everything is completely moved to the studio yet so things will probably be a little more crowded than usual. As of now there's no guest mics up and all our stuff is sitting around on temporary shelves, but it's more than enough to do a show.

Well, there is a sound lock at the new studio. I suppose you could barricade yourself in the air studio. The new WREK, featuring the 24/7 DJ, Greg! Vehemence, all night, all day, all the time. [/quote]
We will have our entire catalog starting this week, however. Our cds and vinyl, in fact, are more accessible in their current shelving which means pulling requests will be even easier! :m3t4l:

Well, there is a sound lock at the new studio. I suppose you could barricade yourself in the air studio. The new WREK, featuring the 24/7 DJ, Greg! Vehemence, all night, all day, all the time. :ch33rs:

Fn Dan

Post by Fn Dan » Fri July 30th, 2004, 1:02 pm

We are going to have a special opportunity tonight! :b0unc3y: Katherine, from Stonehenge, has notified me that no one from that show is going to be able to make it in tonight. WREKage will get some exposure in a new time slot! I'm going to come in and start the show as soon as Jeremy finishes up with the Friday Fish Fry (a blues show). I can stay until around 830 though, since I'm going to be heading out to the Echo Lounge for Hammers of Misfortune. I don't know when Greg can get to the studio, as I have yet been able to contact him. Nevertheless, WREKage is going to get probably an hour or so of exposure in an earlier time slot. I'm doing this, simply to expose the show to a different time slot. This is not something that will be happening on a regular basis. As soon as I hear from Greg (or Greg sees this), we'll know the full details.