new studio pics

discuss the radio show WREKage

Moderators: Brian, Metalfreak, MS_39455, WREKage Staff

BoB

Post by BoB » Mon August 9th, 2004, 3:43 pm

Thanks for posting the pics of the new studio, Paul. Things look pretty sterile compared to the old place. Glad to see that the WREKage bumper stickers made their way in via the speakers!

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Tue August 10th, 2004, 11:53 am

Great job catching Holly picking her nose too!

Maybe she made that the first official WREKage addition to the new walls... :b0unc3y:

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Post by WREKage-Paul » Thu August 12th, 2004, 3:31 am

<!--QuoteBegin-bob+Aug 9 2004, 04:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bob @ Aug 9 2004, 04:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Thanks for posting the pics of the new studio, Paul. Things look pretty sterile compared to the old place. Glad to see that the WREKage bumper stickers made their way in via the speakers! [/quote]
Yeah, those WREKage speakers are in the production studio, I think -- safe from prying eyes in the corridor or the adjacent dean's office. Whew! Humanity is saved!!

Community host for WREKage
www.wrekage.org
Friday night, midnight 'til we get tired, 91.1 FM

DarkWolfen

Post by DarkWolfen » Thu August 12th, 2004, 6:11 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-bob+Aug 9 2004, 03:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bob @ Aug 9 2004, 03:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Thanks for posting the pics of the new studio, Paul. Things look pretty sterile compared to the old place. Glad to see that the WREKage bumper stickers made their way in via the speakers! [/quote]
Photos? where?

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Thu August 12th, 2004, 10:19 pm

Well well... SOMEONE doesn't keep up with the Wrekage homepage. :P

<a href='http://www.wrekage.org/news.php#102' target='_blank'>http://www.wrekage.org/news.php#102</a>

Death

Post by Death » Fri August 13th, 2004, 12:51 pm

Here are my snap judgments after seeing the people of this show.

Paul looks truly like an old hippie, out of his time and place.

Dan has some attitude on that boy.

JESUS Holly has put some weight on. She doesnt look as punk as she used to. I remember when she was smokin hot. She's just some rolly polly lookin chick now. Lay off the alcohol on the weekend lady you are losing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg well that guy fits in. A metal jock.

Who is that gangly looking creature on the picture at the far left on picture 21? He looks like gollum. :sm0k3:

DarkWolfen

Post by DarkWolfen » Fri August 13th, 2004, 8:13 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Greg+Aug 12 2004, 10:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Greg @ Aug 12 2004, 10:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Well well... SOMEONE doesn't keep up with the Wrekage homepage. :P

<a href='http://www.wrekage.org/news.php#102' target='_blank'>http://www.wrekage.org/news.php#102</a> [/quote]
yeah I guess I don't, I just have the linked shit of the forum and playlist on the toolbar, so I don't even see the front page anymore. :ch33rs:

DarkWolfen

Post by DarkWolfen » Sat August 14th, 2004, 3:30 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Death+Aug 13 2004, 12:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death @ Aug 13 2004, 12:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Paul looks truly like an old hippie, out of his time and place.

[/quote]
Looks kind of like a Chickenhawk to me. :lol:

WREKage-Paul
WREKage Staff

Post by WREKage-Paul » Tue August 24th, 2004, 6:11 am

Ummm........thanks? :)

I think that gangly creature with the ill-favored look was Holly's friend she brought by the studio.

Answers to "Smeagol."

:D

Community host for WREKage
www.wrekage.org
Friday night, midnight 'til we get tired, 91.1 FM

soulvoid

Post by soulvoid » Fri September 3rd, 2004, 12:05 am

I don't care what they about ya Paul. I always liked ya, age doesn't matter at all. I think we all hope we can still be involved in the metal scene in some or fashion, when we all grow up. Paul's the shit , anybody not like it? It doesn't matter , your just jealous of him , so get off his dick! :f1ng3r:

soulvoid

Post by soulvoid » Fri September 3rd, 2004, 1:05 am

The new studio looks awesome , but I think I would miss all the old posters that were hung like wallpaper all over. They had kinda consumed all areas of the previous studio. Where else can ya find a Splack Pack (rap) Poster that said "Hail Satan" . I wonder how long it will take all the host of WREK to do it all over again?

DarkWolfen

Post by DarkWolfen » Mon September 6th, 2004, 2:46 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-soulvoid+Sep 3 2004, 01:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (soulvoid @ Sep 3 2004, 01:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> The new studio looks awesome , but I think I would miss all the old posters that were hung like wallpaper all over. They had kinda consumed all areas of the previous studio. Where else can ya find a Splack Pack (rap) Poster that said "Hail Satan" . I wonder how long it will take all the host of WREK to do it all over again? [/quote]
Soulvoid, That has to be the most disgusting signature GIF I have seen on this board yet. :m1c: :t01l3t:

Greg
WREKage Staff

Post by Greg » Mon September 6th, 2004, 9:49 pm

Oh wow I just figured out a way to express how I feel about 95% of Type O's songs in picture form:

ImageImage

As far as why we can't put up pictures, it's because we can't poke holes in the walls due to it messing up the soundproofing in there, plus they want the place to look nice since it's in the middle of a bunch of offices of the assistant dean and student affairs people.

...I'd rather it look like the old studio to but that's out of our hands right now. Not playing by the rules = not having Wrekage for the moment.

DarkWolfen

Post by DarkWolfen » Mon September 6th, 2004, 10:05 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Greg+Sep 6 2004, 09:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Greg @ Sep 6 2004, 09:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Oh wow I just figured out a way to express how I feel about 95% of Type O's songs in picture form:

ImageImage

As far as why we can't put up pictures, it's because we can't poke holes in the walls due to it messing up the soundproofing in there, plus they want the place to look nice since it's in the middle of a bunch of offices of the assistant dean and student affairs people.

...I'd rather it look like the old studio to but that's out of our hands right now. Not playing by the rules = not having Wrekage for the moment. [/quote]
:b0unc3y: :ch41n: :p1st0ls: :punch: :ch41n: :m1c:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

soulvoid

Post by soulvoid » Tue September 7th, 2004, 10:34 pm

I guess I will take that as a compliment... I like the avatar better